NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the cat owners

+3
Vintage
nicko
magica
7 posters

Go down

For the cat owners  Empty For the cat owners

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:21 pm

Just sat peacefully reading some of the threads on here when my little cat starts having that mad half hour which she does each night - you must know what I mean by this if you have a cat Razz

When both of them start it sounds like a herd of elephants thudding through the house one of our cats is part maine coon and is huge so you can imagine how that sounds .

Anyway does your cat or cats have their half hour of madness ?

For the cat owners  Wake_m10

Back to top Go down

For the cat owners  Empty Re: For the cat owners

Post by magica Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:03 pm

Lol, years ago I had a cat and he always had a mad half hour jumping at the walls, swinging on the curtain, running back and forth, made me laugh.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:24 pm

magica wrote:Lol, years ago I had a cat and he always had a mad half hour jumping at the walls, swinging on the curtain, running back and forth, made me laugh.

For the cat owners  3489511464 For the cat owners  3489511464 that must have been funny- my boy cat the huge one can actually climb a wall I've recently changed the wallpaper that had his claw marks in them - he could get right to the top of the wall near the ceiling . lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:41 am

Lol I bet that was funny VOD

Mine tore down wallpaper scratching it. Right under the window, peeled in shreds. It was only decorated that day. Hub wasn't a happy man Laughing
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:54 am

It's all quiet, then he lets out a loud "yowel" and runs around the house with ears flat back on his head and then crouches down on a chair and looks at you with wide black eyes !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:40 am

magica wrote:Lol I bet that was funny VOD

Mine tore down wallpaper scratching it. Right under the window, peeled in shreds.  It was only decorated that day. Hub wasn't a happy man Laughing

oops! naughty pussy cat - then they sit and look at you like nothing is wrong and all innocent and cute . Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:41 am

nicko wrote:It's all quiet,    then he lets out a loud "yowel" and runs around the house with ears flat back on his head and then crouches down on a chair and looks at you with wide black eyes !

LOL almost a dare .

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Most of our cats used to do that mad running around, across the back of the setee and up the curtains thing, our latest cat came to us getting on a bit and I've never seen him move that fast, except when other cats try to come in and pinch his food. He used to jump up on a fairly high window sill and look in the window to be let in, he can't seem to manage that these days and I have to leave the door ajar for him, although he manages to travel along the garage roofs which entail a long jump, so he may just be having me on.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:05 pm

Vintage wrote:Most of our cats used to do that mad running around, across the back of the setee and up the curtains thing, our latest cat came to us getting on a bit and I've never seen him move that fast, except when other cats try to come in and pinch his food. He used to jump up on a fairly high window sill and look in the window to be let in, he can't seem to manage that these days and I have to leave the door ajar for him, although he manages to travel along the garage roofs which entail a long jump, so he may just be having me on.

aww bless that moggie- i took a picture one day where the small cat was on the window sill in side and the big on on the outside same place it looked really cute lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:32 pm

Next door's cat often manages to get into our house and can be found sleeping soundly on one of our beds, others get in and nick our cats food.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:47 pm

hahaha i have two cats (brother and sister) and yes they do go completely beserk. one time they were chasing each other round and round the house then the boy came flying into the front room, knocked my cup of coffee for a burton then jumped on top of the hoover and accidentely switched it on,,,,,you should have seen him fly

my house isn't exactly the tidiest even at the best of times but when the cats get going it's mayhem

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:43 pm

gelico wrote:

hahaha i have two cats (brother and sister) and yes they do go completely beserk.  one time they were chasing each other round and round the house then the boy came flying into the front room, knocked my cup of coffee for a burton then jumped on top of the hoover and accidentely switched it on,,,,,you should have seen him fly

my house isn't exactly the tidiest even at the best of times but when the cats get going it's mayhem

lol!  lol!

Razz Razz that I would love to have seen .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Vintage wrote:Next door's cat often manages to get into our house and can be found sleeping soundly on one of our beds, others get in and nick our cats food.

Another cat tried that and regretted it Razz - it was cornered on a window sill and i had to rescue it before it got attacked my jealous boy he just does not like intruders lol - and to try and nick his food well I couldn't see that going down very well either lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:44 pm

my cat once danced on my keyboard and deleted half a forum

hes now nicknamed "the cat of forum doom" and banned from my study when I'm in the admin screen
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:58 am

This explains a lot. All 3 of mine have it all covered between them.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sheknows.com/pets-and-animals/articles/994845/25-random-cat-behaviors-finally-explained/amp
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:59 am

This explains a lot. All 3 of mine have it all covered between them.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sheknows.com/pets-and-animals/articles/994845/25-random-cat-behaviors-finally-explained/amp
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:my cat once danced on my keyboard and deleted half a forum

hes now nicknamed "the cat of forum doom" and banned from my study when I'm in the admin screen

affraid Oh my goodness that must have been just a tad annoying tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:15 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:my cat once danced on my keyboard and deleted half a forum

I believe it was the REAL reason why Speak Freely closed down. Vic merely made up this story about people not getting along, because he didn't want to admit that cats rule his life. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I believe it was the REAL reason why Speak Freely closed down.  Vic merely made up this story about people not getting along, because he didn't want to admit that cats rule his life. Rolling Eyes

Not bothered about that I would like this thread to be kept friendly and cuddly just like cats please . For the cat owners  2089010162

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I believe it was the REAL reason why Speak Freely closed down.  Vic merely made up this story about people not getting along, because he didn't want to admit that cats rule his life. Rolling Eyes

Not bothered about that I would like this thread to be kept friendly and cuddly just like cats please .  For the cat owners  2089010162

I'm sure vic has made up with his cat. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Not bothered about that I would like this thread to be kept friendly and cuddly just like cats please .  For the cat owners  2089010162

I'm sure vic has made up with his cat.  Razz

ha ha I bet you're right cats have a way of making you feel guilty and they have that innocent look Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:14 pm

Have you noticed when you take a cat off something it shouldn't be on, it stands there stiff for a short time without moving?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:16 pm

nicko wrote:Have you noticed when you take a cat off something it shouldn't be on,   it stands there stiff for a short time without moving?

ha ha yes they do - and if you are reading something they will sit on it Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:38 am

It's 1130 am here, ten minutes ago I heard the cat flap rattling, it went on for a few minutes so went to look, and there was cat with a LIVE Rabbit trying to bring it into the house. He saw me and run off over the fields with it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:37 pm

nicko wrote:It's 1130 am here,    ten minutes ago I heard the cat flap rattling,   it went on for a few minutes so went to look, and there was cat with a LIVE Rabbit trying to bring it into the house.    He saw me and run off over the fields  with it.

Was it your cat, or a different cat? I ask because we have a cat door as well, and it is used by neighborhood cats to sneak in and munch at the food dish we keep for ours.

I suppose, though, it would be your cat bringing home food for the pantry. On such a mission a neighborhood cat would think of his own place.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Yes, it was my cat Quill, he usually brings mice or rats home, seems he's setting his sights higher !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Aww, he is bringing you little presents Nicko. cat

A cat that lives down the street from us, the one who uses our garden as its own personal toilet, thanks me by leaving dissected frogs, birds, and assorted other little mangled corpses on my back step.For the cat owners  2396444674
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:08 pm

Cat thinks your not eating the correct food Smile
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:19 pm

Its lucky I haven't put it in a stew...its a flippin nuisance.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down