NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault.

4 posters

Go down

Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault. Empty Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault.

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:10 pm

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/11/gay-man-felt-driven-to-suicide-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-him-6991571/

She was placed on the sexual offenders register and given community service. Her victim thinks she should have been given a custodial sentence. So why is the law so unequal when it comes to men being assaulted by a woman?

"A man has described how he felt ‘raped’ by a woman who violently sexually assaulted him after finding out he was gay. Filmmaker Frank McGowan, who has waived his right to anonymity, said he was left suffering from PTSD after the horrific attack by Cheryl Cottrell in May 2015.
The two were at a house party in Glasgow. After finding out he was gay, Cottrell propositioned him and made ‘sickening’ comments.
He told The Daily Record that he tried to fend off her unwanted advances, but when he bent over to pick something up she assaulted him ‘by violently pushing her fingers inside’ him. ‘She didn’t stop and I had to use all my strength to throw her off me,’ he told the paper, adding that it was so forceful that he was bleeding. ‘I still feel empty, hopeless and upset. I felt like the only guy in the world going through the aftermath of this disgusting violence.’
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault. Empty Re: Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault.

Post by Maddog Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Syl wrote:http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/11/gay-man-felt-driven-to-suicide-after-woman-sexually-assaulted-him-6991571/

She was placed on the sexual offenders register and given community service. Her victim thinks she should have been given a custodial sentence. So why is the law so unequal when it comes to men being assaulted by a woman?

"A man has described how he felt ‘raped’ by a woman who violently sexually assaulted him after finding out he was gay. Filmmaker Frank McGowan, who has waived his right to anonymity, said he was left suffering from PTSD after the horrific attack by Cheryl Cottrell in May 2015.
The two were at a house party in Glasgow. After finding out he was gay, Cottrell propositioned him and made ‘sickening’ comments.
He told The Daily Record that he tried to fend off her unwanted advances, but when he bent over to pick something up she assaulted him ‘by violently pushing her fingers inside’ him. ‘She didn’t stop and I had to use all my strength to throw her off me,’ he told the paper, adding that it was so forceful that he was bleeding. ‘I still feel empty, hopeless and upset. I felt like the only guy in the world going through the aftermath of this disgusting violence.’

I blame the patriarchy. cheers
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault. Empty Re: Should a woman be treated the same as a man when she commits a serious sexual assault.

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Society is changing...we have ladette's, cougars, women who take the lead in sexual encounters....and women who violently sexually abuse men ....maybe its time men who are seriously sexually assaulted by women are given the same justice in the courts.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 pm

I think women should be. If they sexually assault anyone, they should do the time a man would.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm

magica wrote:I think women should be.  If they sexually assault anyone, they should do the time a man would.  

I agree....this woman, the one with the Zoolander face, should be serving time....horrible cow.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Do the crime, do the time, regardless of gender.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:18 pm

eddie wrote:Do the crime, do the time, regardless of gender.

what??

regardless of all 657.987 genders??

Back to top Go down