NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the donald trump and brexit appreaction thread

+9
HoratioTarr
Raggamuffin
JulesV
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Cass
Tommy Monk
'Wolfie
eddie
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the donald trump and brexit appreaction thread - Page 3 Empty the donald trump and brexit appreaction thread

Post by Guest Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

im sure this will be considered spamming and ill no doubt be immediately banned (again) already had the first warning shots from lord foul and eddie

however, if a Donald trump tantrum thread is allowed then surely an appreciation thread should be allowed??

Back to top Go down

the donald trump and brexit appreaction thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the donald trump and brexit appreaction thread

Post by Guest Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Where did I talk about Trump and how many people are in the US?

How many voted for Trump?

Do the maths?

Then explain to me how again you speak for hundreds of millions of Americans?

The whole thread is about Trump.  Trump has a base.  Trump is an element today of any question about American politics.

We began by starting to speak of Michelle Obama.  The extreme anti-Michelle voters would be the Trump core voters.  It's simply a part of the map.

But you made some very overcharged and quite poor racial views of white Americans.

The very fact Obama was voted in for two terms clearly contradicts your poor claims

Like i say, you seek to divide the US and not unite it.

So to claim a woman will never be President, is clearly very silly to claim

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3