NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to the "homophobes"

Go down

to the "homophobes" Empty to the "homophobes"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:39 pm

I HATE....the word homophobia

it ISNT a "phobia"

you are NOT afraid

you ARE quite simply an arsehole

Back to top Go down

to the "homophobes" Empty Re: to the "homophobes"

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:07 pm

I think fear is an element of it though, like Yoda said -- fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate.

They're afraid of what it will mean if it's not "better" to be straight than to be gay, the way their world used to be.

And of course, they're afraid of their own repressed feelings of lust toward the same gender, because they lack true courage in the first place. Check my sig for the science behind this phenomenon.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I think fear is an element of it though, like Yoda said -- fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate.

They're afraid of what it will mean if it's not "better" to be straight than to be gay, the way their world used to be.

And of course, they're afraid of their own repressed feelings of lust toward the same gender, because they lack true courage in the first place. Check my sig for the science behind this phenomenon.

I saw it remember...I sent you an alien....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:30 pm

I can't help but smile every time I see the word homophobe, it's such a pathetic attempt to make people feel guilty or wrong for not agreeing with homosexuality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:37 pm

heavenly father wrote:I can't  help but smile every time I see the word homophobe, it's such a pathetic attempt to make people feel guilty or wrong for not agreeing with homosexuality.

What astounds me is the lengths some people will go to show they dislike homosexuality and they dislike homosexuality based on biblical verses and yet at the same time from the same chapter do not back other views like:

Leviticus 20:9
If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death.

20:10 If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

It really shows the hypocrisy of some Christians, who contradict themselves by being selective over passages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:38 pm

heavenly father wrote:I can't  help but smile every time I see the word homophobe, it's such a pathetic attempt to make people feel guilty or wrong for not agreeing with homosexuality.

If you don't agree with homosexuality, just don't be homosexual. Easy-peasy.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

wow I never thought of that lol just because i don't agree with it the phobic label is pathetic, quite clearly designed to make anyone who disagrees look like they are wrong.

i've never come across the term peadophobe, i wonder why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:46 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

wow I never thought of that lol just because i don't agree with it the phobic label is pathetic, quite clearly designed to make anyone who disagrees look like they are wrong.

Maybe because raping children is objectively wrong, while two consenting adults should have the freedom to do what they want?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Maybe because raping children is objectively wrong, while two consenting adults should have the freedom to do what they want?

God forbid a time ever comes when peadophiles are recognised as a sexual orientation, who knows what depths this world will plummet too, perhaps some day soon peadophobes will exist..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:04 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

God forbid a time ever comes when peadophiles are recognised as a sexual orientation, who knows what depths this world will plummet too, perhaps some day soon peadophobes will exist..

why would anyone be afraid of children fgs....

perhaps you should get an education, and stop merely trying to look clever....::dunno:: 

mega fail...... ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:08 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Probably because it would mean scared of children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:41 pm

No one has ever asked you to.
Blimey this stuff was boring
enough first time round  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:45 pm

thats true but the gays are convinced their little words mean something..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:07 pm

heavenly father wrote:thats true but the gays are convinced their little words mean something..lol
Well you must think yours do
You have been regurgitating the same pig ignorant nonsense for years

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:09 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
heavenly father wrote:thats true but the gays are convinced their little words mean something..lol

again just as the gays do with their "heterophobic" rants.. do you think they hate heterosexuals because they are really frustrated that they cannot get women to like them, sexually i mean.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:13 pm

heavenly father wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

again just as the gays do with their "heterophobic" rants.. do you think they hate heterosexuals because they are really frustrated that they cannot get women to like them, sexually i mean.. :D 

I dont know, its a thought.
So taking that to its logical conclusion, do you hate gay men because you cant get a man interested in you sexually?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:42 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

So taking that to its logical conclusion, do you hate gay men because you cant get a man interested in you sexually?

lol..it is the gays using just that sort of resoning that provoked my statement, see you are slowly beginning to get this aren't you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:47 pm

heavenly father wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

lol..it is the gays using just that sort of resoning that provoked my statement, see you are slowly beginning to get this aren't you.

Oh I get it I always did. Im just not one for cults. They prey upon the deluded .
Speaking of which is wifey going to try again without a cat reference?! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:50 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

lol..it is the gays using  just that sort of resoning that provoked my statement, see you are slowly beginning to get this aren't you.

Oh I get it I always did. Im just not one for cults. They prey upon the deluded .
Speaking of which is wifey going to try again without a cat reference?! Laughing 

yes i bet you always do get it..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum