NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’

2 posters

Go down

Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’ Empty Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:55 pm

A five-year-old girl showed one of the royals that manners were a priority when he turned up on her doorstep.

Prince Harry met Lily-Anne Flores and her brothers, Kobbi and Damaso, during a visit to the Walking With The Wounded hub in Manchester, which helps ex-service personnel to make the transition into civilian life. Harry was welcomed into Lily-Anne’s home after it had been given a makeover during an episode of BBC One’s ‘DIY SOS’ focusing on the homes of ex-servicepeople.

“Wipe your feet,” the prince was told by five-year-old Lily-Anne before he stepped into the house.

Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’ 59ae64541400002000fa8012
POOL VIA GETTY IMAGES
Prince Harry meets 5 year old Lily Anne Flores and her brothers Kobbi and Damaso and her father Simon Flores .

Lily-Anne’s father, former soldier Simon Flores, said his daughter always asked visitors to wipe their feet.
“Shall I take my shoes off?” Harry reportedly asked before wiping his shoes on the mat at the door.

Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’ 59ae670e1700001f002883ac
POOL VIA GETTY IMAGES

After the news of the Duchess’ pregnancy was announced, Prince Harry revealed how he was feeling about being an uncle again. In a clip shared on Twitter, he said felt: “fantastic, great, very, very happy for them.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/prince-harry-wipe-feet_uk_59ae640de4b0354e440c2ed6

Back to top Go down

Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’ Empty Re: Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:25 pm

He's the prize of the Royals. Best of the lot.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’ Empty Re: Five-Year-Old Gives Prince Harry Hilarious Order Before Welcoming Him Into Her Home On ‘DIY SOS’

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:He's the prize of the Royals.  Best of the lot.

Both Harry and William are more in tune with the people, to me Quill, than any previous Royals, alongside their mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Diana brought them up to be compassionate - they are lovely .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Diana brought them up to be compassionate - they are lovely .

I agree Dibs, and they reflect how well she did raise them.

Have a thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Its a lovely story, and I agree with all the remarks.
They have Diana's compassion and her humour, both lads are a credit to her.

Harry is my favourite too...cos he has a naughty streak. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down