NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Is Lindsey Stirling? Here Are Her Top 5 Videos

Go down

Who Is Lindsey Stirling? Here Are Her Top 5 Videos  Empty Who Is Lindsey Stirling? Here Are Her Top 5 Videos

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:32 am

Lindsey Stirling is a dancing violinist who became incredibly popular after starting her own YouTube channel in 2007.

She is currently one of the highest paid content creators on YouTube with 9.7 million subscribers and this is why...

1. Crystallize - 178 Million Views

2. Radioactive (Imagine Dragons Cover) - 154 Million Views

3. Roundtable Rival - 107 Million Views

4. Elements

5. Shadows

Read more at https://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2247/Who-Is-Lindsey-Stirling-Here-Are-Her-Top-5-Videos#l0Q3sjGu00HLAIBC.99

Back to top Go down

Who Is Lindsey Stirling? Here Are Her Top 5 Videos  Empty Re: Who Is Lindsey Stirling? Here Are Her Top 5 Videos

Post by Cass Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:41 am

I have seen her stuff for a while. Glad you posted this. Watch the one with her and John Legend and the Beauty and the Beast.

My absolute favorite though is Hallelujah. I cry.

Ha great minds. I was thinking of posting similar!
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Who Is Lindsey Stirling? Here Are Her Top 5 Videos  Empty Re: Who Is Lindsey Stirling? Here Are Her Top 5 Videos

Post by Cass Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:43 am

Anyhoos I'm off to bed. Came back with a hell of a chest infection that has really got me. Off to take meds and read.

Night x
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:50 am

Cass wrote:Anyhoos I'm  off to bed. Came back with a hell of a chest infection that has really got me. Off to take meds and read.

Night x

Just for you... Cool

All the best Me lady, and hope you feel better soon.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Thorin wrote:
Cass wrote:Anyhoos I'm  off to bed. Came back with a hell of a chest infection that has really got me. Off to take meds and read.

Night x

Just for you... Cool

All the best Me lady, and hope you feel better soon.

x

This!!!! I cannot explain how this gets to me. It just inhabits my whole body.

Thanks Didge. A slight improvement today but no work tomorrow or Saturday. It's one of the worst I've ever had. Thank goodness for modern medicine! X
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down