NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways

5 posters

Go down

Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways  Empty Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:42 pm

This short film from Milford Creative Studio is touching the hearts of many.
It's about a man working the graveyard shift at a mannequin factory. He began spreading joy by setting up the mannequins at the employees' desks and in random locations -- and that kindness is returned in full.

Read more at https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6436/Make-Others-Happy-Kindness-Always-Come-Back-To-You-In-Unexpected-Ways#PhhCwAYQx4kZig49.99

Back to top Go down

Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways  Empty Re: Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways

Post by Syl Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:56 pm

Aww...these little videos are very touching Thor.
I truly believe what goes round comes around.

Life is just a reflection of how we look at it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways  Empty Re: Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways

Post by Guest Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:06 pm

Syl wrote:Aww...these little videos are very touching Thor.
I truly believe what goes round comes around.

Life is just a reflection of how we look at it.

I completely agree Syl    Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:20 pm

(1) I truly believe what goes round comes around.

(2) Life is just a reflection of how we look at it.

1... I do too...!

2... That's quite a profound statement... not sure... will have to give it some thought...

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:48 am

Yes it is Tommy. A situation, for example, is only good or bad in regards as to how you react to it.

Okay I didn't explain that as well as I could cos I've had some alkyhol but I will explain it better when j find the right words.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:57 am

my hubby used to be great at seeing positive in bad situations

one time we were driving round M25 when the car tyre blew out. hubby managed to control the car till we came to a stop over the top of another road. true to form we did not have a spare and we had the kids in the back and were stranded so i did what i do best and started stressing

hubby says ''dont worry i'll give pig a call'' (pig being a mate he went to school with). 2 minutes later he said ''all ok, pig's picking us up a tyre and he'll be with us soon''.

i was still stressing and worried about the kids being in the car, or out of it,,, hubby put his arm round me and just said ''relax, babe, pig'll be here before you know it and we'll be on our way home soon enoug, plus pig now owes us a favour''

somewhat baffled i said ''hang on,,,we're the ones stranded,,,,this is saturday, pigs day off and he's coming out to rescue us,,,,how come he owes us?''

''because'' said hubby with a grin ''2 minutes before i called him his missus was hassling him to put up a whole load of shelving in the boys room,,,,trust me babe, he owes us big time for this one''

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:06 am

Hahahahahahahaha I sometimes fucking wanna kiss you, my fellow mad and truthful Gemini girl I love you

You always make me laugh.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:18 am

+1 Gelico

Great story

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:20 am

Thorin wrote:+1 Gelico

Great story

Laughing

Because people that speak from their hearts and not their egos....they always make great posts.
It's why people like me and Gels are misunderstood or not understood at all.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:24 am

eddie wrote:

Great story

Laughing

Because people that speak from their hearts and not their egos....they always make great posts.

Eh?

Why are you making this about you Eddie?

I have loved many of your stories, especially ones with the antics of your daughter.

So not really sure what point you are making

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:44 am

It's not about you didge. I'm just on a spiritual fuckwittery and making a point.

You can be frustrating but you kinda always speak from your heart. It's why I give you my time, if I'm honest. Gotta love heart!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:48 am

eddie wrote:It's not about you didge. I'm just on a spiritual fuckwittery and making a point.

You can be frustrating but you kinda always speak from your heart. It's why I give you my time, if I'm honest. Gotta love heart!

I know its not about me Eddie, just was very confused at why you came out with that point to me.

I have always been outspoken. I love stories by posters and always have.

When it comes to claims, on things I think are not back by evidence or science, then I am rightly skeptical of them.

You make me laugh Eddie, and all of us go back a long way on forums... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:49 am

haha thanks guys

i once fucked up right royally but it still ended up as a bonus

one night i said to my son, fancy an indian takeaway, oh yes said he. we have a little indian called the Bengal just up the road. so we decided to go right to town and ordered shitloads of stuff. i rang up the Bengal and ordered and told them call me when it's ready and my son will pick it up and pay on collection,,,,all ok they said about half an hour. anyhoos 10 minutes later i sent him up to wait for it, we were both starving,,,a few minutes later he called me and said ''mum, the bloke here said your order must have got lost, there's not trace of it'' i went beserk and told him to get the bloke on the phone whereupon i berated him soundly and ranted on for a full 5 minutes at top volume at top speed, barked my order at him and demanded a discount. the poor bloke was apologising profusely

i got off the phone and had a quick shower and could hear my phone ringing while i was in there - i assumed it was my son but there was nothing i could do about it so ignored it

my son turned up with everything, only having paid half price to shut me up plus a whole load of freebies

as we were starting to eat i said ''why did you call me again? i was in the shower''

''uh, i didn't'' he said

my phone then rang again, i picked it up ''hello''

''hello, yes please, this is the Bengal, we have your order ready for collection, we already tried to call you''

i told him to hold on a minute cos i was baffled, my son could hear the coversation and suddenly looked back to the page that i had googled and hissed at me

''mum, you fucking nutjob, look what you did,,,,you rang the Bengal,,,,in Southampton,,,,wtf are you doing''?

i suddenly realised my huge mistake and got back on the phone and said

''i'm so sorry, i dont know what you mean,,,i think there's been a misunderstanding, i've already picked up my order, thank you anyway''

i then switched my phone off and didn't dare switch it on again for 3 days

my son was cracking up,,,,all that free food and the poor bloke at the local Bengal must have wondered what the hell happened,,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:52 am

gelico wrote:
haha thanks guys

one night i said to my son, fancy an indian takeaway, oh yes said he.  we have a little indian called the Bengal just up the road.  so we decided to go right to town and ordered shitloads of stuff.  i rang up the Bengal and ordered and told them call me when it's ready and my son will pick it up and pay on collection,,,,all ok they said about half an hour.  anyhoos 10 minutes later i sent him up to wait for it, we were both starving,,,a few minutes later he called me and said ''mum, the bloke here said your order must have got lost, there's not trace of it''  i went beserk and told him to get the bloke on the phone whereupon i berated him soundly and ranted on for a full 5 minutes at top volume at top speed, barked my order at him and demanded a discount.  the poor bloke was apologising profusely

i got off the phone and had a quick shower and could hear my phone ringing while i was in there - i assumed it was my son but there was nothing i could do about it so ignored it

my son turned up with everything, only having paid half price to shut me up plus a whole load of freebies

as we were starting to eat i said ''why did you call me again?  i was in the shower''

''uh, i didn't'' he said

''hello, yes please, this is the Bengal, we have your order ready for collection, we already tried to call you''

i told him to hold on a minute cos i was baffled, my son could hear the coversation and suddenly looked back to the page that i had googled and hissed at me

''mum, you fucking nutjob, look what you did,,,,you rang the Bengal,,,,in Southampton,,,,wtf are you doing''?

''i'm so sorry, i dont know what you mean,,,i think there's been a misunderstanding, i've already picked up my order, thank you anyway''

my son was cracking up,,,,all that free food and the poor bloke at the local Bengal must have wondered what the hell happened,,,,

Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways  3489511464

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:52 am

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:It's not about you didge. I'm just on a spiritual fuckwittery and making a point.

I know its not about me Eddie, just was very confused at why you came out with that point to me.

When it comes to claims, on things I think are not back by evidence or science, then I am rightly skeptical of them.

Well you know I'm on a very odd spiritual path at the moment. Big life changes.
I guess I just don't hide much - if I feel it, I say it mostly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:55 am

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Eddie, I truly hope that you find your way onto the right paths in life.

I am sure your extinct will lead you onto the right spiritual path.

On that I wish you all the best luck in the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:55 am

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

life always changes, eddie

just as long as you don't xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:57 am

Hey I'll never change - how can I? Just gotta go with the flow and see where the river leads, right?

Shit. I think I need to sleep soon. Still not caught up properly.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
(1) I truly believe what goes round comes around.

(2) Life is just a reflection of how we look at it.

1... I do too...!

2... That's quite a profound statement... not sure... will have to give it some thought...

Laughing

Its not really profound Tommy, its simple really.
I bet you know people who are usually happy and people who are not....lots of it simply depends on how they look at life.
I know sometimes sad things happen and it can floor even the most optimistic of people, but generally, when life is on an even keel, whatever people make of it is down to them....so.. if they see the good they will be happy...the opposite also applies..

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:03 pm

eddie wrote:

Great story

Laughing

I think most people understand you...even when you ramble. Twisted Evil
I love Gelico's daft stories...I bet most of us can relate to them...she just writes them better than we can. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:49 pm

gelico wrote:
haha thanks guys

one night i said to my son, fancy an indian takeaway, oh yes said he.  we have a little indian called the Bengal just up the road.  so we decided to go right to town and ordered shitloads of stuff.  i rang up the Bengal and ordered and told them call me when it's ready and my son will pick it up and pay on collection,,,,all ok they said about half an hour.  anyhoos 10 minutes later i sent him up to wait for it, we were both starving,,,a few minutes later he called me and said ''mum, the bloke here said your order must have got lost, there's not trace of it''  i went beserk and told him to get the bloke on the phone whereupon i berated him soundly and ranted on for a full 5 minutes at top volume at top speed, barked my order at him and demanded a discount.  the poor bloke was apologising profusely

as we were starting to eat i said ''why did you call me again?  i was in the shower''

''uh, i didn't'' he said

As you once said to me "girl, you are batshit crazy" cheers Make Others Happy. Kindness Always Come Back To You In Unexpected Ways  2089010162
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:49 pm

I dunno about kind ways but I have a karmic tale.

White van man cut me up one day so badly I nearly crashed my car. To add insult to injury he gave me the finger as he drove off. Unfortunately for him, he had his business number painted on the van. I left it a month, then rang him and asked him to come give me an estimate for a full central heating job which could potentially earn him thousands. I told him I lived in a big old farmhouse right in the middle of nowhere (got the address off a map) and could he come over? It was miles from his address but yes, he said he'd come.

A week after that I rang him from a public phone. 'Did you enjoy your sojourn into the back of beyond? Perhaps you'll think twice about cutting people up when you've got your works number emblazoned on your van, you stupid fuckwit!' His bellowing rant could be heard even after I'd left the receiver off the hook in the phone box and strolled off.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I dunno about kind ways but I have a karmic tale.

White van man cut me up one day so badly I nearly crashed my car.  To add insult to injury he gave me the finger as he drove off.   Unfortunately for him, he had his business number painted on the van.   I left it a month, then rang him and asked him to come give me an estimate for a full central heating job which could potentially earn him thousands.   I told him I lived in a big old farmhouse right in the middle of nowhere (got the address off a map) and could he come over?   It was miles from his address but yes, he said he'd come.

A week after that I rang him from a public phone.   'Did you enjoy your  sojourn into the back of beyond?   Perhaps you'll think twice about cutting people up when you've got your works number emblazoned on your van, you stupid fuckwit!'    His bellowing rant could be heard even after I'd left the receiver off the hook in the phone box and strolled off.

I don't blame you for doing that, and it probably made you feel good Twisted Evil But to me that sort of revenge takes too much effort.

I do believe what goes round comes around, but often times Karma has nothing to do with us, it just happens.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:36 pm

Wow Horatio. You have a sting in your tail!

I'd have probably thought about doing that and then never got around to it. I'm too lazy for revenge Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down