NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels

4 posters

Go down

This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels  Empty This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:53 am

"There was a day where your parents held you for the last time."
This comic strip by award winning author and illustrator Dan Dougherty hits hard.

This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels  Nust1-growing-old-comic-all-the-feels

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/2228/This-Comic-Strip-About-Growing-Old-Hits-You-Right-In-The-Feels#0d3fTZsYaTlIbjIA.99

Back to top Go down

This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels  Empty Re: This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:15 pm

That brought a tear to my eye, and I suspect everyone who is a certain age will feel it too.
The last pic.....so very, very true.

We have to enjoy each stage of life...cos nothing lasts forever.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels  Empty Re: This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels

Post by nicko Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:39 pm

Too true Didge.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Indeed Syl and Nicko. Every moment is truly precious with family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:09 pm

I like the unusual things you find online Thor....they certainly make us think. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:12 pm

Syl wrote:I like the unusual things you find online Thor....they certainly make us think. x
]
Happy that you like it Syl.x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:22 pm

I do...and sometimes we all need to see and feel good emotions that are often over shadowed by whats going on in the world today.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:41 pm

Yes life speeds by so fast it seems, for some quicker than others eh Syl. Razz
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Syl wrote:I do...and sometimes we all need to see and feel good emotions that are often over shadowed by whats going on in the world today.

I completely agree, have a thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:53 pm

magica wrote:Yes life speeds by so fast it seems, for some quicker than others eh Syl. Razz

ha ha, so naughty...... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Impressive choice Quill

Thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:59 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:I do...and sometimes we all need to see and feel good emotions that are often over shadowed by whats going on in the world today.

I completely agree, have a thanks.

Thank you Thor  Cool
Oh, and Magica.... This Comic Strip About Growing Old Hits You Right In The Feels  1681210668
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down