NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show

+6
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
JulesV
eddie
Syl
Andy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show Empty George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:59 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94TYBquP6ME

I had never seen this before, but this really sums up how poor, desperate and stupid regressive's Like George Galloway are. That they are the worst apologists to hate preaching.

Back to top Go down

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show Empty Re: George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:22 am

Back to top Go down

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show Empty Re: George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:24 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:10 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:28 am

Obsessive hatred of one individual is a cancer that will gnaw away at you and cause you real anguish. 
Let it go .
So you disagree with him. 
There is a fuck load more important  things in life to be of concern and worry about than Galloway.
Go out for a walk in the country instead of hyping yourself into a frenzy over a laptop on a beautiful summer Sunday.
Enjoy the weather, the scenery  and the wildlife before the Conservatives tax them or concrete them over, or networking jon Un nukes us.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:27 am

Where did anyone spout any hate here?

Can anyone direct me to this hate Andy is imagining?

Disagree?

Is he seriously defending this racist buddy of Saddam, Ahmadinejad and Assad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:20 am

He thrives on the oxygen  of publicity. Starve him.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:26 am

Angry Andy wrote:He thrives on the oxygen  of publicity. Starve him.

Well its more important that people see and understand what a fifth columnist he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Poor George...its hard to win any debate when one  is trying to defend the indefensible.

Back to George doing what he does best... Razz

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:12 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Obsessive hatred of one individual is a cancer that will gnaw away at you and cause you real anguish. 
Let it go .
So you disagree with him. 
There is a fuck load more important  things in life to be of concern and worry about than Galloway.
Go out for a walk in the country instead of hyping yourself into a frenzy over a laptop on a beautiful summer Sunday.
Enjoy the weather, the scenery  and the wildlife before the Conservatives tax them or concrete them over, or networking jon Un nukes us.

Says he, the man who hates other forum people so much he posts about them, excessively, for years. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:12 am

Says the woman who repeatedly refused to ban the most repugnant, mysogenyst, racist poster who has been banned on countless other places. I rarely agree with Vic, but at least he did what you should have done.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Says the woman who repeatedly refused to ban the most repugnant, mysogenyst, racist poster who has been banned on countless other places. I rarely agree with Vic, but at least he did what you should have done.

Do you mean the same man who was a long term member on a forum run by one of the posters you constantly like to kiss arse with?
Have you asked that woman why she didn't ban him for  many years??: Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:00 am

Syl wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:Says the woman who repeatedly refused to ban the most repugnant, mysogenyst, racist poster who has been banned on countless other places. I rarely agree with Vic, but at least he did what you should have done.

Do you mean the same man who was a long term member on a forum run by one of the posters you constantly like to kiss arse with?
Have you asked that woman why she didn't ban him for  many years??: Evil or Very Mad

Syl if you mean me, you are stirring big time. Again.
The last time we had a row on here, was when you suddenly decided out of the blue to make a horrible shitstirring thread, for no reason.

I am not the banning type, I run a very happy, peaceful forum, bans are never necessary ... BUT one particular individual was the exception, and he had NUMEROUS short bans from me, pity he never took the hint before he finally got his permaban.

Now ... where has Andy EVER kissed my arse???? : George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show 2190311264  George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show 2190311264  George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show 2190311264  Show me just  one example where he did.  
You'll have no trouble showing me proof of an example, as he "constantly likes to kiss my ass" according to you.

George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show Sm8_131

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:01 am

Laughing

Sly knows very well that it was her beloved Stormee tbat Andy refers to, above...

So much for Sly's lies a few days ago, laughingly claiming that she "never lies" on forums..

Lying old floptard troll, she is.

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:20 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Sly knows very well that it was Stormee tbat Andy refers to, above...

So much for Sly's lies a few days ago, laughingly claiming that she "never lies" on forums..

Really?

I see no lie made here, only that formed within your own imagination.

Maybe you can point out this imaginary lie, because I don't see any being made.

You are also very wrong into who Syl and Jules is referring too

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

Syl if you mean me, you are stirring big time. Again.
The last time we had a row on here,  was when you suddenly decided out of the blue to make a horrible shitstirring thread, for no reason.

I am not the banning type, I run a very happy, peaceful forum, bans are never necessary ... BUT one particular individual was the exception, and he had NUMEROUS short bans from me, pity he never took the hint before he finally got his permaban.

Now ... where has Andy EVER kissed my arse???? : George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show 2190311264  George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show 2190311264  George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show 2190311264  Show me just  one example where he did.  
You'll have no trouble showing me proof of an example, as he "constantly likes to kiss my ass" according to you.

The last time we had a row on here was when you accused me of having mates who laughed at terrorism and you implied I went along with this... you made a complete fool of yourself.
It was in the same thread you were all over HA.....criticising people who dared disagree with his obsession about other posters on other forums....seems mutual arse kissing goes on between you and him.  

In this particular thread HA is once again complaining about a poster who no longer posts here (MS) and moaning that Eddie didn't ban him.
I rightly pointed out that the same poster was on YOUR forum for a very long time...and you chose not to ban him for YEARS.
Which makes HA a hypocrite...and you a liar, because even though several people asked you to ban him rather than  keep him around to be called every name under the sun, including inferring he was a paedophile.....you gleefully kept him on your forum till after others (including me) got sick of the whole hypocrisy and left.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:20 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Laughing

Sly knows very well that it was her beloved Stormee tbat Andy refers to, above...

Who says she doesn't know who Andy is referring to? You're a lying troll.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Says the man who posts on a forum with two of the most disgusting people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:23 pm

Thorin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Sly knows very well that it was Stormee tbat Andy refers to, above...

Really?

I see no lie made here, only that formed within your own imagination.

Maybe you can point out this imaginary lie, because I don't see any being made.

You are also very wrong into who Syl and Jules is referring too

In your own time

There is no lie Thor...he just wanted to involve himself in the thread.  Rolling Eyes

It is Major Starbold that HA and Jules are always going on about....he is also the poster that Jules had on her forum for years.....my comment was its hypocritical to call Eddie for not banning him when he obviously doesn't have the same criticism of Jules.

I really don't know why a poster who has been banned from here is constantly being brought up in various threads.....no one else is remotely interested. George Galloway Gets Destroyed on His Own Show 2190311264
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:27 pm

Some people are obsessed with Stormee, eh Andy?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Laughing

Everyone knows who he and Jules are always banging on about...one would have to have been on a very long break NOT to know they do it so often. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Some people are obsessed with Stormee, eh Andy?

They are Rags and tbf Major hasn't been on here for a long time. There's people I don't like, but I don't go on about them here, its done.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Nazi racists need outing, wherever they are and wherever they post.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:18 pm

Syl wrote:you gleefully kept him on your forum till after others (including me) got sick of the whole hypocrisy and left.

NOBODY, left my site over that issue, except you.
Name ONE person who did, you cheap little liar.
Get some dignity and stop belittling yourself with these constant cheap lies. Lie after lie, after lie.
When did you sink so low?

Why are you even obsessing about my site???
Why do people go on and on about other sites, isn't that against the rules?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:you gleefully kept him on your forum till after others (including me) got sick of the whole hypocrisy and left.

Get some dignity and stop belittling yourself with these constant cheap lies. Lie after lie, after lie.

I left partly because of that actually. I didn't like the way he was being slagged off in the secret bit which he had no access to. Another member was slagged off there as well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:33 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Everyone knows who he and Jules are always banging on about...one would have to have been on a very long break  NOT to know they do it so often. Rolling Eyes

Jules this Jules that Jules Jules Jules. Shut up about me, this thread had absolutely nothing to do with me, Syl.
Till you brought me in it.
Keep me out of you crazy dramas you stupid, stupid immature child.

YOU are lying again cos the only time I mentioned him was regarding the jokes he cracked about a terrorist victim.
Show me any other example of me mentioning him in the 6 or 7 months prior to that.
NO you can't cos you are a cheap little LIAR.

You have an army of people up your hypocritical ass, following you round this forum, like you are their big sister, giving you greenies everytime you fart and yet you have the cheek to moan that Andy was up my ass even tho he hardly ever speaks to me.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Jules wrote:

You are the liar...Melfi left as well.

The only people obsessing is HA and yourself....forever bleating about someone who doesn't post here.
And if its against the rules to talk about other sites.....give yourself and your mate a slap on the wrist, because you both do that an awful lot. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

Everyone knows who he and Jules are always banging on about...one would have to have been on a very long break  NOT to know they do it so often. Rolling Eyes

Jules this Jules that Jules Jules Jules. Shut up about me, this thread had absolutely nothing to do with me, Syl.

YOU are lying again cos the only time I mentioned him was regarding the jokes he cracked about a terrorist victim.
Show me any other example of me mentioning him in the 6 or 7 months prior to that.

You have an army of people up your hypocritical ass, following you round this forum, like you are their big sister, giving you greenies everytime you fart and yet you have the cheek to moan that Andy was up my ass even tho he hardly ever speaks to me.

I think you would like to be the focus of my attention....believe me, you are not.

I am not lying...we both know that. Your sole aim in joining here was to get him banned....you announced that on your own forum, you failed....he did it all himself ...without any help from you. Laughing

Who is this 'army of people' who follow me round? They exist in your vivid imagination, nowhere else.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

I left partly because of that actually. I didn't like the way he was being slagged off in the secret bit which he had no access to. Another member was slagged off there as well.

Rags every single forum has a private bit now. In no way is mine an exception.
Your post count was nearly 1,000 and most of those 1,000 posts were made in the very private bit that you are now so disapproving of.

Forums are revolving doors.
People leave and new ones join. It is what it is.
You have walked away from many forums.

I have never minded or grumbled that anyone left.
I am very happy indeed with my site, that's what matters to me. I will leave it there.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

Thanks for speaking the truth Rags...that's exactly how it was.
As soon as anyone left (including you and me) they were also slagged off in the 'private' bit..... the whole forum became incredibly two faced and toxic.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:57 pm

Syl wrote:
Jules wrote:

I think you would like to be the focus of my attention....believe me, you are not.

I am not lying...we both know that. Your sole aim in joining here was to get him banned....you announced that on your own forum, you failed....he did it all himself ...without any help from you. Laughing

Who is this 'army of people' who follow me round? They exist in your vivid imagination, nowhere else.

Fuck off.
The enormous respect I once had for you is gone.

You swagger around as if you own NF. You are a big fish, with a big head, in a small pond, Syl.
Sticking your nosy beak into everything and taking potshots at me and anyone who isn't up your voluminous ass.
Newsflash, the owner of NF is BEN, not you.

Anyhow, congratulations. You wanted an off-topic row, and you got your offtopic row.
I look forward to the next time you decide to drag me into your cheap little games.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:09 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:

Fuck off.
The enormous respect I once had for you is gone.

You swagger around as if you own NF. You are a big fish, with a big head, in a small pond, Syl.
Sticking your nosy beak into everything and taking potshots at me and anyone who isn't up your voluminous ass.
Newsflash, the owner of NF is BEN, not you.

Anyhow, congratulations. You wanted an off-topic row, and you got your offtopic row.
I look forward to the next time you decide to drag me into your cheap little games.

Oh do shut up you silly woman.
I was ON topic....HA criticises a mod here because she didn't ban a poster....yet sees nothing wrong to sucking up to you who owns a forum where said poster posted for years.

I merely pointed that out ....cue you....flying in doing what you do best...looking for trouble.
Sod off.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:11 pm

You must be scraping the barrel to drag poor melfi into this.

Whoever told you Melfi left, was lying.

The only person who sees members in hidden mode is me. Just because someone isn't seen around, it doesn't mean they aren't around.

She is a young mum with a busy job, and she suddenly had big, big issues in her private life, which I won't go into. She is my friend.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Ladies please.

If you are going to fight, please dress appropriately and make you way to the mud wrestling ring.

fiesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Your post count was nearly 1,000 and most of those 1,000 posts were made in the very private bit that you are now so disapproving of.

I am very happy indeed with my site, that's what matters to me. I will leave it there.

I didn't mind it having a private section - as you say I posted there. I also didn't mind talking about other forums in there. What I didn't like was bitching about people who were active members who couldn't see that section. I only posted about it because you accused Syl of lying, although I don't think I've discussed it with her anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Jules wrote:You must be scraping the barrel to drag poor melfi into this.

Whoever told you Melfi left, was lying.

The only person who sees members in hidden mode is me. Just because someone isn't seen around, it doesn't mean they aren't around.

She is a young mum with a busy job, and she suddenly had big, big issues in her private life, which I won't go into. She is my friend.

I mentioned her because you asked who else had left, for no other reason.  Rolling Eyes

I don't think they were lying....according to you everyone who doesn't agree with you is lying.

Did you mention who belong to this "army of people who follow me around" on here  btw?? thought not.
Don't make ridiculous statements when you cant back them up.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

I didn't mind it having a private section - as you say I posted there. I also didn't mind talking about other forums in there. What I didn't like was bitching about people who were active members who couldn't see that section. I only posted about it because you accused Syl of lying, although I don't think I've discussed it with her anyway.

We have never discussed it.
I normally don't discuss her or her forum at all ....she does that enough for everyone. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:57 pm

Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.
Fucking hell you have got to be one of the most obsessed and obsessive little men I've ever seen on a forum.

Do you have anything else going on in your life??? Go and fucking live it! Jesus Christ Andy, have you looked at your own forum cancer? It's been growing for years and you continue to feed it ad nauseam.

Know what I think? You and your lovers of forum filth, fucking love this stuff. You love it!

I'm so bored of the shit of it all. It's FUCKING BORING so piss off and find something else to talk about.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

As soon as anyone left (including you and me)   they were also slagged off in the 'private' bit..... the whole forum became incredibly two faced and toxic.

Never ever trust a site with private sections.
Think about why a site would need one and then you'll realise it's not gonna end well I've learned that over the years.

And also, private sections are kinda like the sort of thing young immature teens would do. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:12 pm

Well said Eddie, have a green thing!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

There's no private section here, never has been, never will be.

But then, the admin here are mentally over the age of 13.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:54 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

As soon as anyone left (including you and me)   they were also slagged off in the 'private' bit..... the whole forum became incredibly two faced and toxic.

Think about why a site would need one and then you'll realise it's not gonna end well  I've learned that over the years.

And also, private sections are kinda like the sort of thing young immature teens would do. Rolling Eyes

I think it depends on the forum. There's a quite a few of us who've been targeted by trolls in a big way and don't necessarily want 'guests' being privy to the discussions or being able to troll relentlessly. If you have guest posting, you need private sections to keep them out. So I disagree with it being to do with immaturity.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:13 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Think about why a site would need one and then you'll realise it's not gonna end well  I've learned that over the years.

I think it depends on the forum.   There's a quite a few of us who've been targeted by trolls in a big way and don't necessarily want 'guests' being privy to the discussions or being able to troll relentlessly.    If you have guest posting, you need private sections to keep them out.  So I disagree with it being to do with immaturity.  

If it's a forum for friends that's different. If it's supposed to be a public debate / news forum, it's just fucking stupid.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You mentioned him to me on quite a few occasions. You didn't like him, admit it and accept it. It's okay. I don't like some people but can still manage to post to them politely on the forum.
It's nice to be honest and open up to our feelings. You and Andy have irritated the fuck out of me on this thread but it's all okay. We can move on from it and not have meltdowns and secret forums where we need to rehash it for all of time remaining.

Doncha reckon?

Lots going on in the world after all.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:25 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

I think it depends on the forum.   There's a quite a few of us who've been targeted by trolls in a big way and don't necessarily want 'guests' being privy to the discussions or being able to troll relentlessly.    If you have guest posting, you need private sections to keep them out.  So I disagree with it being to do with immaturity.  

Yes, they're not necessarily a bad thing - if someone wants to discuss personal stuff without people on other forums taking the piss, for example. Mind you, that kind of thing usually leaks out anyway. I always used to tell people not to assume that what they're saying will stay private.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:

I can understand that.....but then guest posting, especially on a forum thats badly modded, is just an outlet for cowards to post whatever they want to whoever they like incognito..
Thats different to a private members only forum having a private section that only a few chosen ones may enter.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:58 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I can understand that.....but then  guest posting, especially on a forum thats badly modded, is just an outlet for cowards to post whatever they want to whoever they like incognito..
Thats different to a private members only forum having a private section that only a few chosen ones may enter.

Even then, it can be a bad thing because the chosen ones might be bitching or plotting against other members. I've known that to happen.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I can understand that.....but then  guest posting, especially on a forum thats badly modded, is just an outlet for cowards to post whatever they want to whoever they like incognito..

Even then, it can be a bad thing because the chosen ones might be bitching or plotting against other members. I've known that to happen.
Thats exactly my point Rags....I dont like private sections on private members only forums...it creates divide.
I prefer forums like this....open to view and no one is left out of any section....unless they have been naughty and basemented that is. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Thats exactly my point Rags....I dont like private sections on private members only forums...it creates divide.
I prefer forums like this....open to view and no one is left out of any section....unless they have been naughty and basemented that is. Razz

If all the members of a forum have access to a private area, that's OK - it stops non-members reading it and bitching about it. However, as I said, such areas are prone to leaks anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next