NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking.

5 posters

Go down

What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking. Empty What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aglo21XIuRw

Back to top Go down

What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking. Empty Re: What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking.

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:31 am

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking. Empty Re: What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:47 am

Interesting, where Israelis are murdered and Palestinians are paid for this and not for murdering or raping their fellow Palestinians, but only Jews. Ben thinks this is apt to make fun of this. 

How far the left have gone it seems.
Well I have seen his jokes before on the holocaust and directed at me regarding ovens. So I guess it must take some warped sense of humour on this.

Maybe you should send the above video Ben to the families of these two Arab Druze Israeli officers murdered yesterday and let me know what they say? How the murderers families will now benefit financially from this?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/temple-mount-killers-aimed-to-set-the-middle-east-ablaze/

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:53 pm

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:27 pm

Thorin wrote:Interesting, where Israelis are murdered and Palestinians are paid for this and not for murdering or raping their fellow Palestinians, but only Jews. Ben thinks this is apt to make fun of this. 

How far the left have gone it seems.
Well I have seen his jokes before on the holocaust and directed at me regarding ovens. So I guess it must take some warped sense of humour on this.

Maybe you should send the above video Ben to the families of these two Arab Druze Israeli officers murdered yesterday and let me know what they say? How the murderers families will now benefit financially from this?

http://www.timesofisrael.com/temple-mount-killers-aimed-to-set-the-middle-east-ablaze/

For ben to answer

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:30 pm

Wasn't the question what would you do with $1.1 billion?
Well he answered.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:51 pm

eddie wrote:Wasn't the question what would you do with $1.1 billion?
Well he answered.

Did he?

Can you count Eddie?

Then you can answer the same questions I posed to Ben

Then answer why you think its okay to make a mockery of those murdered and how disgustingly. that these murderers are paid salaries for doing this? As Ben did make a mockery of this.

Hey ho, my view about some of the left is clearly valid and true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:58 pm

I just want to point one thing out on this.

When I have taken the piss on a thread when it means something to others, I have rightly been castigated..

So why is it Eddie you defend Ben doing the same here?

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:07 pm

He could have donated it to the IRA !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:05 pm

RE the op... would that be the British taxpayers money that youre asking about...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Thorin wrote:I just want to point one thing out on this.

When I have taken the piss on a thread when it means something to others, I have rightly been castigated..

Because I'm a really terrible person and the video made me laugh? What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking. 2190311264
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:I just want to point one thing out on this.

Because I'm a really terrible person and the video made me laugh? What would YOU do with $1.1 billion? The Palestinian Authority's spending priorities are shocking. 2190311264

This coming from you because you kicked up a shit storm when I took the piss out of a RELIGIOUS THREAD.

Dont you look a right hypocrite, because everything I posted on that thread was in fact funny

I shall wait for an opportune moment to a thread which you like and thus take the mick. As It seems its fair game to do so. This is what is wrong with the moderators here, they move the goal posts not based on any rules, but on how much they kiss each others arses.

Hence why they are an abject joke Cool

Oh well at least we know comedy is now acceptable to be used on any thread and will not be deemed as derailing, even though it has been used in the past to do so lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:43 pm

nicko wrote:He could have donated it to the IRA !

I very much believe he already has donated to the IRA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 pm

''you don't need to have a million dollars to do nothing, just look at my cousin''

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down