NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foreign Funded Islamist Extremism in the UK

Go down

Foreign Funded Islamist Extremism in the UK Empty Foreign Funded Islamist Extremism in the UK

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:54 am

A new report from the Henry Jackson Society finds that Saudi Arabia is “foremost” among the sources of foreign funding and support for Islamist extremist ideology in the UK. The study examines the ways in which the Saudi and other foreign governments stoke Islamist thought and activities in Britain. It finds that:

• Saudi Arabia has spent at least £67 billion promoting Wahhabi ideology abroad in the past 30 years;
  • A number of Britain’s most serious Islamist hate preachers sit within the Salafi-Wahhabi ideology” and have studied in Saudi Arabia as part of scholarship programmes, or have been provided with extreme literature and material within the UK itself;
  • In 2014 it was estimated that Britain’s Salafi Mosques had a collective capacity for a 44,994 strong membership;
  • In a minority of cases, institutions in the UK that receive Saudi funding are also run directly from Saudi Arabia;
  • Saudi textbooks are used in a number of the UK’s independent Islamic schools;
  • There have also been “numerous cases of British individuals who have joined Jihadist groups in Iraq and Syria whose radicalisation is thought to link back to foreign funded institutions and preachers“.

The report calls for a public inquiry in order to understand the foreign backing for Islamist extremism in the UK:

“What is publicly known about the foreign funding of Islamist extremist activities in the UK almost certainly does not represent the full extent of what has happened in recent years… Given that there is a clear lack of information and understanding about this subject, both among policy makers and the public, the government should start to address this issue by launching an official and public inquiry into the subject.”

May has been suppressing a government report on funding of extremism for over a year – likely because it reveals Saudi culpability. She could begin by making those findings public…

https://order-order.com/2017/07/05/saudi-arabia-foremost-funding-uk-islamism/

http://henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Foreign-Funded-Islamist-Extremism-final.pdf

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Foreign Funded Islamist Extremism in the UK Empty Re: Foreign Funded Islamist Extremism in the UK

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Yes, the UK government will allow this in exchange for some of that sweet crude.

One reason why you should have voted Corbyn, if this really mattered to you. I guess you don't care that much then. ;-)

You have got to be kidding, we would be under a Theocracy with Corbyn

You think I would vote for that terrorist supporting scum?

Yeah alright bruv, dream on

The more this is brought to public attention, the more the Government will have to act.

I never voted for this government either and under the last Labour Government they were just as pally, as this has been going on years

Seriously dont tell me you bought all the bullshit Corbyn claimed he would do?

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Foreign Funded Islamist Extremism in the UK Empty Re: Foreign Funded Islamist Extremism in the UK

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You have got to be kidding, we would be under a Theocracy with Corbyn

You think I would vote for that terrorist supporting scum?

Yeah alright bruv, dream on

The more this is brought to public attention, the more the Government will have to act.

I never voted for this government either and under the last Labour Government they were just as pally, as this has been going on years

Seriously dont tell me you bought all the bullshit Corbyn claimed he would do?

I voted for him for that reason and coz he'd recognise Palestine, immediately. Would have government endorsed BDS.  

That and the fact that the economy needs to start to spend more to grow. Austerity has done all it could and is now causing the economy to go backwards.

Yes i know you would back him as he would endorse discrimination against Israel
He would elevate one side ignoring the concerns and security of Israel, because he has openly called two terrorist groups his friends. So its no surprise he would, which would isolate the UK from the US. Not the brightest thing to do with brexit coming. Well the economy would take a nose dive due to a prejudice policy against Israel, as it would no doubt cost us economically with the US.

Its down to Israel and the Palestinians to form a lasting peace, not have terrorist supporters use racist discrimination against a people because he supports Hamas and Hezbollah who wish to eradicate the Jews.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:26 pm

Funny, here's you going on about terrorism funded by Saudi, yet you back the people who are refusing to publish the report about it, view them as allies and sell them arms and make a fortune out of it. It's a strange old world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:34 pm

sassy wrote:Funny, here's you going on about terrorism funded by Saudi, yet you back the people who are refusing to publish the report about it, view them as allies and sell them arms and make a fortune out of it.   It's a strange old world.

No I do not back the people refusing to back the report.
So it is funny how you continually make things up
It is a strange world when you only ever seem to talk about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down