NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College professor Bret Weinstein holds class off campus, citing students theatening violence

Go down

College professor Bret Weinstein holds class off campus, citing students theatening violence Empty College professor Bret Weinstein holds class off campus, citing students theatening violence

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:42 am

A biology professor at Evergreen State College, who was berated by students for refusing to participate in a no-whites day at the Olympia, Washington, school, says he has been forced to hold classes off campus out of fear for his safety. In an appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Bret Weinstein said radical students are still in control of campus and have threatened violence if their demands are not met. 

[see Mr. Weinstein’s appearance on “Tucker” at the bottom of this post]

“At this moment, I believe [Evergreen College President George S. Bridges] is answering a set of demands put forward by the protesters, and they have said that if he does not, if he does not accept their demands, that there will be violence,” Mr. Weinstein said Friday on the Fox News program.

He added that campus police have been ordered to “stand down.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/27/bret-weinstein-evergreen-state-professor-holds-cla/

No whites day?
Are you kidding me?
How racist can you get by such a day organised?
As that is racial segregation and exclusion.
Are they seriously whitewashing where whites groups have suffered oppression and even genocide, like Irish and Jews?
I mean this left wing Professor stands against this racism and then is cast as a racist?
Are you kidding me?
There is something seriously very wrong with what is being taught in some schools today?
How on earth is having a no-whites day combating racism?
When are people going to throw off the shackles of looking and judging people based on their skin colour?

Last edited by Thorin on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

College professor Bret Weinstein holds class off campus, citing students theatening violence Empty Re: College professor Bret Weinstein holds class off campus, citing students theatening violence

Post by Guest Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:01 am

I truly despair as I count lefties like Ben, Eilzel, Quill, Wolf ect as very intelligent. These new Millennial lefties are not intelligent and are giving the left a very bad name.

They are an embarrassment.

How authoritarian are they and not democratic?

All that is happening is a greater divide between people, when we are one human race.

Back to top Go down

College professor Bret Weinstein holds class off campus, citing students theatening violence Empty Re: College professor Bret Weinstein holds class off campus, citing students theatening violence

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSksMxDZuEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_jWby5apSU

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down