NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 year old suspended for having mini cheddars

Go down

6 year old suspended for having mini cheddars Empty 6 year old suspended for having mini cheddars

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:55 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549618/Boy-six-suspended-school-four-days-packet-Mini-Cheddars-lunchbox.html

So is there anyone here who thinks that this is remotely defensible?

Back to top Go down

6 year old suspended for having mini cheddars Empty Re: 6 year old suspended for having mini cheddars

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:59 pm

sphinx wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549618/Boy-six-suspended-school-four-days-packet-Mini-Cheddars-lunchbox.html

So is there anyone here who thinks that this is remotely defensible?

No and it is probably a complete exaggeration as well.

I'll bet his parents are nightmares and that they battle the school constantly. That said obesity is a real problem and it doesn't have consequences just for the individual but for the taxpayers as well.

Last edited by Clarkson on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

6 year old suspended for having mini cheddars Empty Re: 6 year old suspended for having mini cheddars

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:01 pm

It should not be possible for this sort of exaggeration to be made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Yup, insanity, the head sgould be removed as "unfit to practice" as he clearly has firstly no common sense
secondly is a dictator of the worst kind, and thirdly doesnt know what he's talking about. There is NOTHING wrong with mini cheddars, as part of a lunch box...
If was those parents I would be revving up a campaign to get him kicked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:03 pm

I love mini cheddars I'm not sure you are right about them being beneficial though. I think they are calorie ridden.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:05 pm

Clarkson wrote:I love mini cheddars I'm not sure you are right about them being beneficial though. I think they are calorie ridden.

So what if they are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down