NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left Wing Students of Today, Well Just See For Yourself

Go down

Left Wing Students of Today, Well Just See For Yourself Empty Left Wing Students of Today, Well Just See For Yourself

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:04 pm

Now there is no doubt that there are certain racist elements that follow Tommy Robinson's new group UKAgainstHate and there was definitely fights that happened that day. I certainly do not back the group either. As they attract racist thug elements and as i think they go about things the wrong way. You need to reason over things that are wrong.

But what was more interesting was the ignorance of some of these Regressive's here. How brainwashed they are. The first one is clearly lining up to succeed Diane Abbott and the second, well, what can I say.

Anyway, two videos to watch, to see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PguR-8hdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKt6vRfNvuc

Back to top Go down

Left Wing Students of Today, Well Just See For Yourself Empty Re: Left Wing Students of Today, Well Just See For Yourself

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:24 pm

There will always be the gullible and the ignorant.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Left Wing Students of Today, Well Just See For Yourself Empty Re: Left Wing Students of Today, Well Just See For Yourself

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:27 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:There will always be the gullible and the ignorant.

+1

Indeed Horatio, but that takes some beating that ignorance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down