NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jim Carrey's Speech On The Meaning Of Life Is What You Need To Hear Right Now

Go down

Jim Carrey's Speech On The Meaning Of Life Is What You Need To Hear Right Now  Empty Jim Carrey's Speech On The Meaning Of Life Is What You Need To Hear Right Now

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:33 pm

"The affect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is."

Having overcoming depression and other battles in his life we found his journey and story most inspiring.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6171/Jim-Carrey-s-Speech-On-The-Meaning-Of-Life-Is-What-You-Need-To-Hear-Right-Now#XEzdVjIzco5ZpCE6.99

Back to top Go down

Jim Carrey's Speech On The Meaning Of Life Is What You Need To Hear Right Now  Empty Re: Jim Carrey's Speech On The Meaning Of Life Is What You Need To Hear Right Now

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:38 pm

Isn't he about to go on trial for supplying his girlfriend with drugs?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jim Carrey's Speech On The Meaning Of Life Is What You Need To Hear Right Now  Empty Re: Jim Carrey's Speech On The Meaning Of Life Is What You Need To Hear Right Now

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Isn't he about to go on trial for supplying his girlfriend with drugs?

I think drugs should be decriminalized

Though unsure what that has to do with anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Isn't he about to go on trial for supplying his girlfriend with drugs?

They were prescription drugs - she killed herself.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How can he supply her with prescription drugs?

Again what has that got to do with his message?

Nothing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nothing?

I just found it all a bit self-indulgent, considering what happened.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Nothing?

So what you are saying is that you have found him guilty in a trial that has not happened yet?

How is that self indulgent?

Is it more you believe the media stories you read?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So what you are saying is that you have found him guilty in a trial that has not happened yet?

I mean he's not in a position to tell others how to feel or behave.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Of course he is in a position to do so. Do you think only people who are squeaky clean have a right to help teach others?

All people make mistakes and there is no evidence yet to suggest he even has here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:58 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course he is in a position to do so. Do you think only people who are squeaky clean have a right to help teach others?

All people make mistakes and there is no evidence yet to suggest he even has here.

It seems that the video was made before the poor lady killed herself, so perhaps he feels differently now.

I don't know why you and others are so impressed with "motivational" videos. Can't you motivate yourselves?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

It seems that the video was made before the poor lady killed herself, so perhaps he feels differently now.

I don't know why you and others are so impressed with "motivational" videos. Can't you motivate yourselves?

I do not need motivation, but some others do and again its the contagion aspect.

Again should we ignore things Churchill inspired people with?

Should we say relegate what he said as unimportant?

Why are you so negative other where people can  help people positively?

That is the more telling aspect, as nobody is forcing you to even watch or need to listen to Rags?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I do not need motivation, but some others do and again its the contagion aspect.

That is the more telling aspect, as nobody is forcing you to even watch or need to listen to Rags?

Perhaps it's just in bad taste as he didn't know what was going to happen when he said that stuff.

I just don't get why you think that other people's thoughts are so important, and why you need them to motivate you. Do you not trust yourself?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Perhaps it's just in bad taste as he didn't know what was going to happen when he said that stuff.

I just don't get why you think that other people's thoughts are so important, and why you need them to motivate you. Do you not trust yourself?

Well that is up to you why you believe so, but others can and do take inspiration from others, so why would you want to take that away from others?

Again I do not need motivation, but I think others do need that and to me it is important

What has trust got to do with anything?

What you need to ask is why you are so negative towards motivation?

Do you not want others to be happy or motivated?

Seems a weird stance you take on this.

So again, do you think we should relegate anything good Churchill said based on wrongs he did do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well that is up to you why you believe so, but others can and do take insinuation from others, so why would you want to take that away from others?

Again I do not need motivation, but I think others do need that and to me it is important

So again, do you think we should relegate anything good Churchill said based on wrongs he did do?

I think it's negative to look to others for motivation actually. Look at what happened when people looked to Hitler for motivation ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well that is up to you why you believe so, but others can and do take insinuation from others, so why would you want to take that away from others?

I think it's negative to look to others for motivation actually. Look at what happened when people looked to Hitler for motivation ...

But his motivation was based on hate.

Is this motivation based on hate?

Like here, what you propose is negative, where i propose is positive

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:27 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It was based on making Germany great again, and sticking up for themselves.

The point is that you're not necessarily the same as someone else who makes a "motivational" video, so you should trust your own judgement, not that of someone else.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The point is that you're not necessarily the same as someone else who makes a "motivational" video, so you should trust your own judgement, not that of someone else.

No it was based on hate and at the expense of people.

That is not motivational but hate speech

So you think we should abandon teaching altogether?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No, that's not how Hitler motivated people at all. He gave them very positive ideas - at first.

People should be taught to think for themselves.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Also and not knocking you here Rags.

You are a Christian right?

Have you not been inspired and motivated by the teachings of Jesus?

Even I as an atheist see him as a great teacher and motivational and i do this based on my own judgement. There is nothing wrong with listening to others motivational and still making your own judgement.

The fact is though clearly you have been motivated by the teachings of Jesus have you not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No, that's not how Hitler motivated people at all. He gave them very positive ideas - at first.

No he did not, he blamed people for things that went wrong and directed hate towards people off this

So you agree to teach people

Is that not then motivating people?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No he did not, he blamed people for things that went wrong and directed hate towards people off this

Only to motivate themselves. Nobody else can be in your shoes so they can't really motivate you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Only to motivate themselves. Nobody else can be in your shoes so they can't really motivate you.

Of course they can motivate you.

One thing i dont deny is religious people are more charitable, mainly to those of their own religion, but they are motivated by teachings

You yourself are motivated to believe in Christianity and this is done by the teachings of Christ

So sorry rags, you are contradicting yourself here

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down