NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome:

5 posters

Go down

What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome: Empty What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome:

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:37 am

The PC media are referring to the latest terrorist (London) as British-born. Clearly, it must be fish & chips that "radicalized" him. The suicidal obfuscation is soul crushing. The [redacted] are referred to as "youths," "Asian," and countless other appellations to somehow temper a reality that is as clear as gravity. Slowly we inch toward the abyss of infinite darkness... 

The current suicidal lunacy being exhibited by the West is the singular greatest collective rejection of the most fundamental evolutionary instinct of all living creatures: Survival. Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome is truly a devastating virus of the human mind that rewires one's neuronal circuitry to seek its own demise. It is disheartening and soul crushing. Let us hope that those not afflicted with OPS will save the day otherwise this might end up being the most astonishing collective suicide known to humanity. 

Ostrich Logic of the suicidal castrati: Don't fuel the flames of hatred by being angry about yet another terror attack. Sit idly & die. Imagine the extent of one's damaged mind when those who are indignant about genocidal acts are the "real culprits." It is soul crushing. One grotesque affront to human decency attacked me on Twitter for "creating division" (by commenting about the London attack). Yes, I'm the "real problem" here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXGj_RnGS4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRpQiDEkk8Y

Back to top Go down

What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome: Empty Re: What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome:

Post by Original Quill Sun May 28, 2017 3:51 pm

I recognize the same symptoms in Trump's love of the Russians.  Russia has sunken from a failed political economic state, to a mafia-esque organized crime state.  And our RW capitalist oligarchy joins in, not out of a sense of shared principles, nor even any sense of morality, but because they smell the money amassing.

Principles mean nothing.  Indeed, laws mean nothing.  The President's son-in-law wants secret, back-channel communications with the enemy, so that criminals can speak with impunity about the riches they steal. We westerners are free to commit espionage, so long as we get a cut of the money.

Now you know why the RW elevates party over country...it's where the money is.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome: Empty Re: What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome:

Post by JulesV Sun May 28, 2017 4:04 pm

@ title: Thorin sweetheart,  Laughing  since you are always complaining bitterly about lefties (I don't think you even realise how much you do it) ..... I take it you regard yourself as a righty then?

So, what's so wonderful and noble about being a righty?  What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome: 2190311264  That's a genuine and polite question btw.
I'm not being combative here, just curious.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Jules wrote:@ title: Thorin sweetheart,  Laughing  since you are always complaining bitterly about lefties (I don't think you even realise how much you do it) ..... I take it you regard yourself as a righty then?

So, what's so wonderful and noble about being a righty?  What the Regressive Left Suffer From - Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome: 2190311264  That's a genuine and polite question btw.
I'm not being combative here, just curious.

I take you are a regressive then Jules?

Hence how you avoid the point being made and deflect, as you do everytime you get placed into a tough situation

Daily you run and ask me to have a good day

My point is not even about all lefties, just the regressive ones.

So you want to tackle the right, start, your own thread and stop spoiling mine? But those right wing certainly do not suffer from this syndrome. I am a centrist Liberal with right leaning views

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun May 28, 2017 6:37 pm

Thorin wrote:

Of course not. What a silly thing to ask. My posts speak for themselves.

You use the word lefty all the time. You should thank me for pointing it out to you, cos sometimes we are not aware we are overdoing something till people point it out.

No I haven't the slightest wish to ''tacke the right''.

I ask one simple question and you say I am spoiling your thread? Don't make me laugh. How many people even replied to the thread?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun May 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Hey, look on the bright side - I am now bowing out of your thread so you can spend the rest of the day/week/year moaning about lefties to your heart's content without interruption.

Can't say fairer than that. silent

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:40 pm

Jules wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Of course not. What a silly thing to ask. My posts speak for themselves.

You use the word lefty all the time. You should thank me for pointing it out to you, cos sometimes we are not aware we are overdoing something till people point it out.

No I haven't the slightest wish to ''tacke the right''.

I ask one simple question and you say I am spoiling your thread? Don't make me laugh. How many people even replied to the thread?
ead?

I stated regressive left. Does that mean i mean all  lefties

Yeah your posts generally are poor i agree

So run along if you have no view on this topic

You are spoiling it, as have you made any points on the topic?

No

Many wont reply, because its true about regressives, which you clearly are one, by your reaction.

Anything else, or are you going to piss and moan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:41 pm

Jules wrote:Hey, look on the bright side - I am now bowing out of your thread so you can spend the rest of the day/week/year moaning about lefties to your heart's content without interruption.

Can't say fairer than that. silent

So you admit to derailing, that you never approached the topic

Great, glad to see you are jogging on

Well done

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Jules wrote:You use the word lefty all the time. You should thank me for pointing it out to you, cos sometimes we are not aware we are overdoing something till people point it out.

Jules, some people, it's not worth trying to find meaning in their words. This one deals in bowel urges, not ideas. His world is full of simplistic, inattentive dialectics and synonyms....left brings to mind right, Israel brings to mind victim.

He's stuck in a static mind, and cannot go anywhere with it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Jules wrote:You use the word lefty all the time. You should thank me for pointing it out to you, cos sometimes we are not aware we are overdoing something till people point it out.

Jules, some people, it's not worth trying to find meaning in their words.  This one deals in bowel urges, not ideas.  His world is full of simplistic, inattentive dialectics and synonyms....left brings to mind right, Israel brings to mind victim.

He's stuck in a static mind, and cannot go anywhere with it.

And what do regressive's resort to?
Cheap shots at posters
A classic example o this syndrome.
You are as seen quite hateful and bitter.
What makes you different from Trump with hate?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 10:14 pm

My apologizes to Jules, for being rude, as you are a lovely poster and to me you seemed to just jump in doing what many posters do not debating the points but deflecting. Its no excuse and I snapped more at having some bad news today. For that I apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun May 28, 2017 10:37 pm

For what it's worth this is one particular time when I didn't think you were even that rude.
Sorry about your bad news.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 10:43 pm

eddie wrote:For what it's worth this is one particular time when I didn't think you were even that rude.

Thank you eddie, but I believe I was.

I was, as i dished her as a poster, saying most of her view were poor. It was wrong and Jules is never nasty, so its only right that I should say sorry.

My mum, who has never had anything wrong with her, is in hospital with pneumonia. Where the doctors have also found that she needs a stent fitted, due to complications with her artery. She is doing fine, what really pissed me off, was my sister being more concerned that Mum would not be able to be able to fly over for my Niece's first Holy communion. That this was more important, than my mother being very poorly. Some people are so fucking selfish Eddie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 29, 2017 5:13 am

eddie wrote:For what it's worth this is one particular time when I didn't think you were even that rude.

It's the same old story with him.  A subject starts as an interesting discussion, but he can't hold on more than two posts before he takes it to the personal level.  Right now he's coming back around, grooming you, eds, to gain gang support.

So I'm wondering why all this phenomenon, and then an epiphany hits me: he can't theorize about the subject--any subject; so he turns up the insult-meter to compensate for the deficiency; the resulting insultathon covers up the ineptitude and saves the ego.

I'm not trying to insult either.  I'm trying to get to the bottom of his deficiencies.  Once we can figure them out, we might be able to reverse-engineer the problem and get him thinking.  At the very least, we remove an argumentative presence so that the rest of us can meaningfully deliberate.  If he goes along, it's to his benefit too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 29, 2017 5:29 am

Thorin wrote:My mum, who has never had anything wrong with her, is in hospital with pneumonia. Where the doctors have also found that she needs a stent fitted, due to complications with her artery. She is doing fine,

Cheer up lad, while its serious it is quite safe today.  I just had 3 stents placed on my cardiac arteries last year.  It is done arthroscopically nowadays.  Recovery is overnight and sometimes the same day.  If your mother was in good health, she'll be fit as a fiddle in days.  

The pneumonia was probably just a little congestion, secondary to the heart arteries not being able to move fluids efficiency...that all clears up with the stents.

I mention this just to give you a little peace of mind. It is serious, but cardiologists today have it well in hand...its an easy surgery.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 11:44 am

Original Quill wrote:
Thorin wrote:My mum, who has never had anything wrong with her, is in hospital with pneumonia. Where the doctors have also found that she needs a stent fitted, due to complications with her artery. She is doing fine,

Cheer up lad, while its serious it is quite safe today.  I just had 3 stents placed on my cardiac arteries last year.  It is done arthroscopically nowadays.  Recovery is overnight and sometimes the same day.  If your mother was in good health, she'll be fit as a fiddle in days.  

The pneumonia was probably just a little congestion, secondary to the heart arteries not being able to move fluids efficiency...that all clears up with the stents.

I mention this just to give you a little peace of mind.  It is serious, but cardiologists today have it well in hand...its an easy surgery.

Thanks Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon May 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Thorin wrote:My apologizes to Jules, for being rude, as you are a lovely poster and to me you seemed to just jump in doing what many posters do not debating the points but deflecting. Its no excuse and I snapped more at having some bad news today. For that I apologize.

Very sweet of you to apologise, Thorin, but don't worry, I did not mind the comment. Laughing

I keep telling you that you smack our butts too hard, that's the only problem, imo.

You don't just do it to me, you do it equally to everyone, so I don't feel singled out, or targeted.

Wishing your mum a speedy recovery. x

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed May 31, 2017 9:57 pm

thoughts to you and especially your mum thorin.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed May 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Some sage advice Thorin. Go away and look after your mum. 
You need to be with her more than with us.

Fingers crossed she makes a full recovery.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 10:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:thoughts to you and especially your mum thorin.....

Thanks mate, been over to see her briefly, as could only get a couple of days off work.
She is doing well.

Thanks for your thoughts as well Andy, but she has a mass of family around her. So she has plenty of support.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 31, 2017 10:50 pm

She raised you! She's made of stern stuff.
Wishing her a speedy recovery.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 pm

eddie wrote:She raised you! She's made of stern stuff.
Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Laughing

So true Eddie, have a big thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down