NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester bomber was radicalised in the city, rapper claims

Go down

Manchester bomber was radicalised in the city, rapper claims Empty Manchester bomber was radicalised in the city, rapper claims

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 10:09 pm

A childhood friend of Manchester suicide bomber Salman Abedi has told Sky News he was just a normal teenager and believes he was radicalised in the city. Geko, now a rapper whose music videos have been downloaded by millions, last saw Abedi two years ago. He said he cried when he heard that he was responsible for the attack which killed 22 people after an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena last Monday.

Geko said: "The reason I cried is because it's someone I know that done it. I was sat there thinking, there's kids who are dead and someone I know did it. That hurts."

Geko said: "He was always smiling, never had anything bad to say, just chilling."

A few years ago Abedi started taking religion more seriously and became very devout, he added.

http://news.sky.com/story/manchester-bomber-was-radicalised-in-the-city-rapper-claims-10895652

Back to top Go down