NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egypt Launches Airstrikes in Libya After Christians Murdered

Go down

Egypt Launches Airstrikes in Libya After Christians Murdered Empty Egypt Launches Airstrikes in Libya After Christians Murdered

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 6:46 am

Egypt has launched airstrikes in Libya after militants targeted Coptic Christians in a terror attack earlier Friday, murdering 28 people and injured scores more. In a televised address, Egyptian President Abdul Fattah al-Sisi said the strikes targeted “terrorists training camps,” adding the country would “not hesitate to strike terrorist camps anywhere.” Coptic Christians have come under attack recently in the region, mostly at the hands of ISIS terrorists.

READ IT AT BBC NEWS

Back to top Go down

Egypt Launches Airstrikes in Libya After Christians Murdered Empty Re: Egypt Launches Airstrikes in Libya After Christians Murdered

Post by 'Wolfie Sat May 27, 2017 10:44 am

Crying or Very sad

More ISIS barbarity...

An unrelated side topic :
Over here, the Egyptian Coptic Christian church has a community down in Sydney...

That branch of their church bought an old former/disused Presbyterian church in an old mining village near here, a couple of decades ago..

My family's interest in that site comes from my late maternal grandfather having lived next door to the church, where his house had originally been the minister's manse.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Egypt Launches Airstrikes in Libya After Christians Murdered Empty Re: Egypt Launches Airstrikes in Libya After Christians Murdered

Post by Guest Sat May 27, 2017 11:13 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Crying or Very sad

More ISIS barbarity...

An unrelated side topic :
Over here, the Egyptian Coptic Christian church has a community down in Sydney...

That branch of their church bought an old former/disused Presbyterian church in an old mining village near here, a couple of decades ago..

My family's interest in that site comes from my late maternal grandfather having lived next door to the church, where his house had originally been the minister's manse.

Yep sadly the case, that again innocent people are the target of religious hatred.

Interesting history there Wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down