NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy Corbyn suggests Britain's wars abroad to blame for Manchester suicide bombing

4 posters

Go down

Jeremy Corbyn suggests Britain's wars abroad to blame for Manchester suicide bombing  Empty Jeremy Corbyn suggests Britain's wars abroad to blame for Manchester suicide bombing

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 5:23 am

Jeremy Corbyn will on Friday link Britain’s involvement in military action abroad to terrorist attacks such as the Manchester suicide bomb. The Labour leader will point to “the connections between wars the Government has supported or fought in other countries and terrorism here at home”.

The comments, to be made in a speech in central London just four days after the bombing, risk accusations of insensitivity against Mr Corbyn. He is also likely to be accused of politicising the attack by raising it immediately as general election campaigning restarts on Friday morning.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/25/jeremy-corbyn-suggests-britains-wars-abroad-blame-manchester/

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbyn suggests Britain's wars abroad to blame for Manchester suicide bombing  Empty Re: Jeremy Corbyn suggests Britain's wars abroad to blame for Manchester suicide bombing

Post by Ben Reilly Fri May 26, 2017 7:07 am

Nobody likes to think this, but we are indeed being attacked on the basis of things our countries have done.

If we had left the Muslim world alone, it's hard to imagine that terrorist attacks would be occurring at the scale we see now.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Corbyn suggests Britain's wars abroad to blame for Manchester suicide bombing  Empty Re: Jeremy Corbyn suggests Britain's wars abroad to blame for Manchester suicide bombing

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 7:27 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Nobody likes to think this, but we are indeed being attacked on the basis of things our countries have done.

If we had left the Muslim world alone, it's hard to imagine that terrorist attacks would be occurring at the scale we see now.

Really?

Why is it Islamic terrorism is happening in Muslim countries like Indonesia. If Indonesia had left itself alone, it would not be facing terrorism?

Is that what you are saying?

Its hard to imagine how some on the left continually offer excuses for terrorism and not see why or how we are targeted and the global domination sought by Islamic extreme groups.

What the Muslim world needs to do is basically grow up and to say where we have in many cases helped them, is a reason to then commit terror onto others shows people are excusing their acts. Let alone the butchery they do in their own countries. I mean we have been involved in many countries, where is the terrorism from all these other countries Ben?

You don't bow down to terrorism, and the view by Corbyn is one of surrender to this terrorism. He would sit by and think he can negotiate with the likes of ISIS, shows how deluded he truly is. Where thousand would continue to die, millions more displaced, as we have seen already from such inaction.

If the view is we should not help people where we can, because some Muslims act like children based off their religion having tantrums. Then you are always going to continue to have a problem child in the Middle East, who will continue to have tantrums until they get their way.

That is why soft parents, ie Corbyn are a walk over for such children

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 26, 2017 10:10 am

I suspect that the core of Islamic fundamentalists want to take over the world in much the same way Hitler did. I don't think it's got anything much to do with who fought or started which war...they'd find an excuse either way.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 10:15 am

HoratioTarr wrote:I suspect that the core of Islamic fundamentalists want to take over the world in much the same way Hitler did.   I don't think it's got anything much to do with who fought or started which war...they'd find an excuse either way.

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 26, 2017 10:43 am

+2
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 26, 2017 10:55 am

Instead of holding vigils, buying Flowers, candles etc and indulging in mass grief, lets have marches of thousands of people to no 10. Someone said don't get angry, well that's the problem, would get angry,bloody angry. Lets see doors smashed in, and known Muslim agitators dragged out and deported or imprisoned in special lock ups. The street preaches who are allowed to call for Jihad , the lefty scum who attack our Police while wearing masks, why are they allowed to act like this? Lets get ANGRY, VERY ANGRY.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri May 26, 2017 11:04 am

I don't think it is wrong to suggest a connection. In fact it is incredibly likely to be one factor among many.

Does that justify or excuse the attack? No.
Is Jeremy suggesting it does? No.
Does that mean we shouldn't strike down those responsible with every means we have? No.

I echo nicko's words, we do need to be angry. I'm sick and tired of people being on the terrorist watch list and NOTHING being done until attacks happen.

If a name is on any such list then the govt should be tracking their EVERY move. Isn't that why we have one of the biggest surveilance apparatus in the world? Track them and the first sign of suspicious activity (online for example), bring them in for questioning.

And if they are guilty, ensure they never get to enjoy or abuse British freedom ever again.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:I don't think it is wrong to suggest a connection. In fact it is incredibly likely to be one factor among many.

Does that justify or excuse the attack? No.
Is Jeremy suggesting it does? No.
Does that mean we shouldn't strike down those responsible with every means we have? No.

I echo nicko's words, we do need to be angry. I'm sick and tired of people being on the terrorist watch list and NOTHING being done until attacks happen.

If a name is on any such list then the govt should be tracking their EVERY move. Isn't that why we have one of the biggest surveilance apparatus in the world? Track them and the first sign of suspicious activity (online for example), bring them in for questioning.

And if they are guilty, ensure they never get to enjoy or abuse British freedom ever again.

But is there a connection Eilzel in reality?

As I have already shown he committed this attack due to Trump targeting an airfield. From with Assad's warplanes had committed a chemical attack on civilians. I mean how from that would someone view then to murder people at a British concert. That he never looked to target Assad for what he had done, but what Trump did in retaliation to the gas attack. Which fundamentally proves it has nothing to do with civilian casualties per say, but anything Non-Muslim attacking anything no matter how barbaric and evil that is Muslim or in Muslim lands. That there is a transgression on Islam itself. I think to suggest a connection goes against what these extremists believe. That they have no qualms over any Muslims killing other Muslims and that when non-Muslims looked to defend Muslims, its seen as an attack on Islam itself.

The question to then ask Corbyn, is then that he is going to surrender to this terrorism, by saying we should fear getting involved? That we should allow with impunity, Muslims to butcher each other? Is that the British values we stand for? We both know the hate rhetoric around the west actions, or as they call it imperialism. is what fuels this most and little is being done in the Muslim community to counter that.

I will also say again, why is it we are not seeing other countries enact countless terrorism to the west based on western intervention. I mean where is the Serbian terrorism, or the Croatian or the Sierra leone terrorism against the west? How about Vietnam or countless others that have suffered far worse than anything done in the Middle East by the west. I mean we ousted the Taliban, Saddam, Gaddafi etc and what have they done with this freedom?

Turn on each continuing centuries of sectarian religious hate between each other and also look to target the west for giving them freedom

As I said, the Muslim world is like a bunch of toddlers, continually having tantrums

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down