NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Postman banned from delivering mail because he confiscating kids water pistol.

+2
HoratioTarr
Syl
6 posters

Go down

Postman banned from delivering mail because he confiscating kids water pistol. Empty Postman banned from delivering mail because he confiscating kids water pistol.

Post by Syl Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:08 pm

He may have handled it wrongly, but I have sympathy for him.

Stupid obese mother rearing stupid obese child.....and she is too stupid to  see that her child is a little horror.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4454780/Postman-BANNED-confiscating-water-pistol-gang.html

"A postman who was ambushed by a gang of five-year-olds with water pistols has been banned from a street - after confiscating their weapon.
CCTV footage shows Cody Harvey and his two friends squirting at each other and messing around when a Royal Mail post van pulls up on the street.
The mischievous schoolboys, who live on the same road, then turn their pistols on the vehicle and fire at the postman when he gets out to deliver a parcel.
But the joke doesn't go down well with the postman, who angrily snatches the £12.99 water gun from Cody."

The mother says....

'They were probably being cheeky but he is only a child at the end of the day.
'The man shouldn't have responded like that. He is representing Royal Mail after all - he shouldn't be doing stuff like that.
'They were just boys being boys and having fun.'

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Postman banned from delivering mail because he confiscating kids water pistol. Empty Re: Postman banned from delivering mail because he confiscating kids water pistol.

Post by Syl Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:11 pm

No doubt the bleeding heart liberals (probably childless) will back the mother and say what a horrible ogre this postman is for dealing with the matter when his useless parents cant. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Postman banned from delivering mail because he confiscating kids water pistol. Empty Re: Postman banned from delivering mail because he confiscating kids water pistol.

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:11 pm

Kids do stuff like this and always have done. Annoying but it's just kids being kids...like chucking eggs or ringing doorbells and running away.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:15 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:Kids do stuff like this and always have done.    Annoying but it's just kids being kids...like chucking eggs or ringing doorbells and running away.

Kids are often bloody nuisances, that's a given, but he is human, he was trying to do his job and they soaked him.....he may have over reacted but his mother should have dealt with it quietly....and rather than backing her kid and posing in the paper for sympathy, she should teach her brat NOT to soak adult strangers in the street.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:17 pm

I'm going out....I think I'm turning into one of these old moaners everyone talks about. Razz

Laters.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:53 pm

At five they don't really know any better, but you can't blame the postman either for losing his rag. The mother should have least apologised, and that would probably have been that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:25 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:At five they don't really know any better, but you can't blame the postman either for losing his rag.    The mother should have least apologised, and that would probably have been that.

If a child is old enough to play out unsupervised he should be old enough to have boundaries.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:45 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:At five they don't really know any better, but you can't blame the postman either for losing his rag.    The mother should have least apologised, and that would probably have been that.

If a child is old enough to play out unsupervised he should be old enough to have boundaries.

I personally don't think a child that young should be playing out on the streets. I certainly didn't let my daughter play in the street at 5.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:35 pm

Oh it's kids playing, it's only water. He had no need to snatch their pistols.

Kids shouldn't be out playing at 5 anyway.

Give a kid at any age a water pistol, you get wet. I have many times, it happens.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:38 am

whilst noone has te right to dictate whether someone has kids or not (except in VERY defined circumstances)
NEITHER does any parent have the right to inflict their kids on everyone else....
even a 5 year old is capable of understanding that you dont go around soaking "non combatants" as it were

however..if it had been me I would have carried a bucket of water around with me and next opportunity half drowned the little git....you want water fight...now learn the meaning of the concept of escalation...... Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:17 am

Lord Foul wrote:whilst noone has te right to dictate whether someone has kids or not (except in VERY defined circumstances)
NEITHER does any parent have the right to inflict their kids on everyone else....
even a 5 year old is capable of understanding that you dont go around soaking "non combatants" as it were

however..if it had been me I would have carried a bucket of water around with me and next opportunity half drowned the little git....you want water fight...now learn the meaning of the concept of escalation...... Laughing

I think you would be best at building yourself one of these.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:30 am

magica wrote:Oh it's kids playing, it's only water. He had no need to snatch their pistols.

Kids shouldn't be out playing at 5 anyway.

Give a kid at any age a water pistol, you get wet. I have many times, it happens.

The person who gives it to them, yes - not the poor postman. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 pm

It annoys me when useless parents defend their brats when they act badly.

Postman banned from delivering mail because he confiscating kids water pistol. 3FB035CD00000578-4454780-Cody_s_mother_Leanne_Jeremiah_pictured_said_the_village_shop_own-a-30_1493370458712

For a start the child is fat....blame his parents.
He is playing out unsupervised at the age of five...blame his parents.
He shows no respect for adults....blame his parents.
When he acts badly instead of being punished  his face is splashed all over the papers....thanks to his parents.

The postman over reacted, but he faces suspension now because a child soaked him whilst he was doing his job and he acted on impulse. The kids followed him squirting him and soaking him...he ignored them for a while, then eventually reacted, and who can blame him?
The child wasn't  hurt, and I doubt he was scared....he just scriked because his water pistol was  taken off him....which he later got back.

Big fuss over nothing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Leanne added that the boys told her one of the Royal Mail workers was opening and closing the van door and flicking elastic bands at them.

I think he was closing the door because he was getting soaked!

OK, so the boys were just mucking about, but the woman's mother should have been watching him to make sure he wasn't annoying anyone.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Leanne added that the boys told her one of the Royal Mail workers was opening and closing the van door and flicking elastic bands at them.

I think he was closing the door because he was getting soaked!

OK, so the boys were just mucking about, but the woman's mother should have been watching him to make sure he wasn't annoying anyone.

That's what I thought when I saw the video, everytime the other postman opened the van door the lads soaked him...those water guns hold a lot of water.
I wonder what would happen if the parcels the postman were delivering became wet and ruined, whether useless mothers would be held responsible then?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:56 pm

I'd tell my children off for doing that.

However, I had a postman who was a really grumpy bastard once, so I'd have probably let them soak him.

I'd let them soak syl too cos she's grumpy today.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:11 pm

eddie wrote:I'd tell my children off for doing that.

However, I had a postman who was a really grumpy bastard once, so I'd have probably let them soak him.

I'd let them soak syl too cos she's grumpy today.

I was grumpier yesterday when I first posted it. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down