NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Toddler's First Time In The Rain Is Exactly What You Need To See Today

2 posters

Go down

This Toddler's First Time In The Rain Is Exactly What You Need To See Today  Empty This Toddler's First Time In The Rain Is Exactly What You Need To See Today

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:43 am

If only we could go back and experience things for the first time again like this little girl.
While browsing the comments on the video, I had to share this one because too many of us take life for granted.

"I have tears in my eyes. I cursed the rain just this morning. When did I stop loving life? I should run through the rain laughing. My clothes would get wet, my shoes would get ruined. But I could buy new shoes. Even if my shoes lasted 5 years. That memory in the rain would have lasted me the rest of my life."

So the next time it rains... you know what to do.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5938/This-Toddler-s-First-Time-In-The-Rain-Is-Exactly-What-You-Need-To-See-Today#dARftbfombFdMcFk.99

Back to top Go down

This Toddler's First Time In The Rain Is Exactly What You Need To See Today  Empty Re: This Toddler's First Time In The Rain Is Exactly What You Need To See Today

Post by Syl Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Beautiful....your vids always give a feel good feeling Thor. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Toddler's First Time In The Rain Is Exactly What You Need To See Today  Empty Re: This Toddler's First Time In The Rain Is Exactly What You Need To See Today

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Syl wrote:Beautiful....your vids always give a feel good feeling Thor. x

Thanks Syl. I do hope to brighten the day of people with such posts. x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:44 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:Beautiful....your vids always give a feel good feeling Thor. x

Well I can speak for myself and you definitely do.

That's the best thing about this forum, the diversity of the posters and also the threads. x

Seeing things through a childs eyes gives us all the chance to enjoy the more mundane things again.
That dad is brilliant....he is obviously having as much fun as his daughter is. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well I can speak for myself and you definitely do.

That's the best thing about this forum, the diversity of the posters and also the threads. x

Seeing things through a childs eyes gives us all the chance to enjoy the more mundane things again.
That dad is brilliant....he is obviously having as much fun as his daughter is. Laughing

It was great to see and why we need reminders of why life is great.
So much is taken for granted, we forget the little things in life, that can make us feel so alive.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:53 pm

True Thor...what was that quote once, why walk round looking down in the gutter when you can look up at the stars, something like that, ....or I may have made it up....anyway, its true.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:56 pm

Syl wrote:True Thor...what was that quote once, why walk round looking down in the gutter when you can look up at the stars, something like that, ....or I may have made it up....anyway, its true.

Indeed, just to look around and see all the beauty there is around. If people only see ugliness, then negativity controls them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Classic. Watching children discover for the first time ever is one of the most precious things you can see.

I lov to watch them in public, looking around and discovering new things every next moment. I get so engrossed in watching them, I'm sure their mums must think I'm some sort of perv. pirat

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:Classic.  Watching children discover for the first time ever is one of the most precious things you can see.

I lov to watch them in public, looking around and discovering new things every next moment.  I get so engrossed in watching them, I'm sure their mums must think I'm some sort of perv.  pirat

Speaking of keeping an eye on toddlers.

A toddler took advantage of all the adults in a room being distracted by a school performance and managed to pull off a pretty sneaky stunt.
While everyone was facing forward watching a group of children singing on the stage, the toddler headed towards a woman’s bag.
Straight away, he pulled out the woman’s purse, opened it and went through it within seconds.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/toddler-stunt-school-play_uk_58e4ba1ce4b0f4a923b38e0c?utm_hp_ref=uk

Shocked

Clip on link 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down