NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI pictures reveal fiery aftermath and appalling destruction at the Pentagon on 9/11 - including remains of the plane hijacked by bin Laden's attackers

Go down

FBI pictures reveal fiery aftermath and appalling destruction at the Pentagon on 9/11 - including remains of the plane hijacked by bin Laden's attackers Empty FBI pictures reveal fiery aftermath and appalling destruction at the Pentagon on 9/11 - including remains of the plane hijacked by bin Laden's attackers

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:55 pm

Conspiracy speculation abounds. So....did it, or didn't it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4365662/FBI-pictures-reveal-aftermath-9-11-attack-Pentagon.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

FBI pictures reveal fiery aftermath and appalling destruction at the Pentagon on 9/11 - including remains of the plane hijacked by bin Laden's attackers Empty Re: FBI pictures reveal fiery aftermath and appalling destruction at the Pentagon on 9/11 - including remains of the plane hijacked by bin Laden's attackers

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Conspiracy speculation abounds.    So....did it, or didn't it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4365662/FBI-pictures-reveal-aftermath-9-11-attack-Pentagon.html

Well present your case?

Or your view.

That would be a good start.

Its about as obvious as every other Islamic terrorist attack, this was terrorism.

There even was a previous attempted mass plane hijack by al-Qaeda.

What gets me is how some people downplay, as if inferior, extremist Arabs Islamists are to them, that they cannot pull off such an attack.

How many other Islamic extremist attacks are questioned yearly over the perpetrators??

Just the this one?

Are all the rest Mossad and the CIA, as some people claim?

I think the pictures further prove how paranoid some people truly are, when its evident what happened here.

I mean that is some major damage created, which not even a cruise missile could even replicate

Back to top Go down