NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t

3 posters

Go down

Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t Empty Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t

Post by eddie Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:18 pm

BEING constantly stressed, tired and run down can cause you problems. But why do you feel wrecked all the time? Well, according to groundbreaking new research, you could be a moany geranium.

Luckily, you’re not alone. Chronic tiredness is one of the most common reasons people go to their GP, with many moany geranium going undiagnosed for most of their adult life.

“It wasn’t until I told the doctor my symptoms that he finally sent me for tests,” moany geranium Doris Regan explains, “they tested me for everything, including anaemia, gluten intolerance and even TB, but once they found out that I was actually a moany geranium, my life turned around for the better and I was able to embrace the condition, instead of worrying about it. Since then, I’ve been able to moan freely, all I want, without ever having to explain myself to anyone”.

Of course, feeling exhausted or run down could be down to the breakneck pace of our 24/7 lifestyle, but, adds Professor Terry Tobin, a Dublin based GP: ‘Doctors must not exclude the simple possibility of being a moany geranium.’

He explains: ‘A lot of moany cun ts believe that being tired is due to an underlying medical problem, but this is rarely the case. People love to fucking moan about every little thing wrong with them, and this goes mostly undiagnosed as doctors are not truthful enough with their patients.’

Experts believe that one in every five people in Ireland has some form of moany cun tism and they should talk to their GP if they want to find out more about the condition.

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2017/03/15/are-you-always-feeling-stressed-tired-run-down-you-could-be-a-moany-geranium/

Well.  There you go then.

I've left some geraniums in there for those moany cun ts.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t Empty Re: Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t

Post by Syl Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:30 pm

Well I don't want to moan....but the link is blank. : Rolling Eyes

It's true though, some people just moan for mornings sake....I try to avoid people like that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t Empty Re: Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t

Post by eddie Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:33 pm

You just moaned all the way through that post.

Completely ruined my happy thread. No
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:34 pm

eddie wrote:You just moaned all the way through that post.

Completely ruined my happy thread. No

We allready have a happy thread, this is a moany thread, so I am on topic. Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t 2794048296
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 am

Syl wrote:Well I don't want to moan....but the link is blank. : Rolling Eyes

It's true though, some people just moan for mornings sake....I try to avoid people like that.

Change the 'geranium' in the URL to what it should be Wink

@article
LOL
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:45 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Syl wrote:Well I don't want to moan....but the link is blank. : Rolling Eyes

Change the 'geranium' in the URL to what it should be Wink

@article
LOL
Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz

Are You Always Feeling Stressed, Tired & Run Down? You Could Be A Moany Cun t Thumbs%20up%20smiley
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down