NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris

Go down

Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris Empty Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:25 am

Two Jewish brothers said they were abducted briefly and beaten by several men in suburban Paris in an incident that ended with one brother having his finger sawed off by an assailant. The brothers were hospitalized in what was described as a state of shock following the incident Tuesday night in Bondy. A case report published Thursday by the National Bureau for Vigilance Against Anti-Semitism, or BNVCA, based on a police complaint by the alleged victims did not specify their medical condition.

The kippah-wearing brothers, whose father is a Jewish leader in Bondy, were forced off the main road by another vehicle on to a side street, according to the BNVCA report. While the vehicle was in motion, the driver and a passenger shouted anti-Semitic slogans at the brothers that included “Dirty Jews, You’re going to die!” the father told BNVCA based on the complaint filed by his sons.

The vehicle forced the brothers to stop their car, and they were surrounded by several men whom they described as having a Middle Eastern appearance. The men came out of a hookah café on to the side street, according to the case report published by the news website JSSNews.

The alleged attackers surrounded the brothers, then kicked and punched them repeatedly while threatening that they would be murdered if they moved. One of the alleged attackers then sawed off the finger of one of the brothers.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/report-attackers-saw-off-jewish-mans-finger-beat-his-brother-near-paris/

Back to top Go down

Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris Empty Re: Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:41 am

I think you forgot to mention Muslim attackers. something becoming increasingly common across europe and scandinavia
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris Empty Re: Report: Attackers saw off Jewish man’s finger, beat his brother near Paris

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:45 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:I think you forgot to mention Muslim attackers. something becoming increasingly common across europe and scandinavia

Though its likely they are Muslims, why would you claim so, without knowing for sure?

Also I actually never said anything, unless you now think I am a reporter for the Times of Israel?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:55 am

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:I think you forgot to mention Muslim attackers. something becoming increasingly common across europe and scandinavia

Though its likely they are Muslims, why would you claim so, without knowing for sure?

Also I actually never said anything, unless you now think I am a reporter for the Times of Israel?

lol!
if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, only you would claim it is a chicken
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol!
if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck, only you would claim it is a chicken

I said its more than likely Muslim, but unlike you, I await for the facts.

Again a glowing example of your stupidity

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down