NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments

+2
Ben Reilly
Independent Thoughts
6 posters

Go down

Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments Empty Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:49 am

Milo Yiannopoulos’s book, Dangerous, has been dumped by his publisher after footage emerged of the alt-right agitator appearing to defend pedophilia. In December, it was reported the British-born Breitbart News editor had signed a $250,000 book deal with Threshold Editions, an imprint of Simon & Schuster. In the videos, which were posted online Sunday, Yiannopoulos can be heard defending “relationships between younger boys and older men”, saying that society tends to “get hung up on this sort of child abuse stuff”.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/milo-yiannopoulos-book-cancelled-child_uk_58ab7156e4b07028b7032952?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments Empty Re: Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:29 am

That guy is a freakin weirdo. He's in love with the guy that molested him.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments Empty Re: Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:35 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:That guy is a freakin weirdo. He's in love with the guy that molested him.  

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/2016-america-divided/milo-yiannopoulos/

He was the darling of the Alt-right, but those comments, I believe will finish him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 am

So Steve Bannon hired him, right? The same guy that's been writing those executive orders that Trump signs without reading, right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:09 am

But as good ol' Milo tells it, we on the left are TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand the love between a priest and the young boy he forces to suck him off.

Damn, I guess I'm REALLY out of touch ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 am

Ben Reilly wrote:So Steve Bannon hired him, right? The same guy that's been writing those executive orders that Trump signs without reading, right?

I think he was using Milo, but no doubt will drop him as fast as he can after this.
It will be interesting to see if they defend him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:20 am

Ben Reilly wrote:But as good ol' Milo tells it, we on the left are TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand the love between a priest and the young boy he forces to suck him off.

Damn, I guess I'm REALLY out of touch ...

Yeah, you really are out of touch.  But, I only bring that point to light because you were brave enough to admit it.  Smile

In re to Milo... karma happens.
Chaff from wheat.  Watch the wind filter it out.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:33 pm

I don't know who he is, but if he was raped from the age of 13 onwards it stands to reason his views re paedophilia will be skewed in some way.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Syl wrote:I don't know who he is, but if he was raped from the age of 13 onwards it stands to reason his views re paedophilia will be skewed in some way.

He is the supposed voice of gays and youth for Trump and the Alt right.
Although IT is trying to pay it down he was one of the most vocal supporters of Trump and promoter of the Alt right movement.
So his views are pretty fucked up an skewed on just about everything... Wink

http://www.news.com.au/world/milo-yiannopoulos-resigns-amid-paedophilia-controversy/news-story/63b145359c8fda06dae3e2819f1a8e2d
MILO Yiannopoulos, the pin-up boy of the United States’ alt-right political movement, has been forced to resign after defending paedophilia.

In a video posted early last year, Yiannopoulos stated a ‘relationship’ between an adult male and teenage boy could be ‘beneficial’.

The senior editor of the far-right Breitbart News went on to describe his own sexual experiences as a teenager.

The contents of the YouTube video attracted attention at the weekend, sparking widespread condemnation from US conservative and liberal factions alike.

Yiannopoulos’ flamboyant and outspoken style has seen his profile skyrocket while supporting President Trump’s election campaign.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:45 am

personally I havent heard milo's interview but reading online it seems he dealt with the issue in a serious manner.
illiberals have wet their pants in their faux outrage over what he says, but as usual when a left wing hero of theirs says more or less exactly the same thing, apart form treating it frivolously they do not utter a peep.

http://www.teaparty.org/watch-trump-hating-celeb-admits-revolting-gay-pedophilia-story-liberals-silent-220397/

just listen to the audio
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:52 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:personally I havent heard milo's interview but reading online it seems he dealt with the issue in a serious manner.
illiberals have wet their pants in their faux outrage over what he says, but as usual when a left wing hero of theirs says more or less exactly the same thing, apart form treating it frivolously they do not utter a peep.

http://www.teaparty.org/watch-trump-hating-celeb-admits-revolting-gay-pedophilia-story-liberals-silent-220397/

just listen to the audio

Wet their pants?

WTF
Milo said some very stupid things, and has paid the price.
In the end people of this stupidity, end up being their own downfall.

As to George, I also condemn him also.

So what is your point?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:09 am

Thorin wrote:
The Devil, You Know wrote:personally I havent heard milo's interview but reading online it seems he dealt with the issue in a serious manner.

just listen to the audio

Wet their pants?

WTF

So what is your point?
you didn't see my point, the point I quite clearly explained in the post. Gosh you are blinkered aren't you. I guess it is the same with all illiberals.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:10 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Wet their pants?

WTF

So what is your point?
you didn't see my point, the point I quite clearly explained in the post. Gosh you are blinkered aren't you. I guess it is the same with all illiberals.

You made no point.

If you think George should quit from any group he is working for or any book he is about to publish, you have my supporting in backing his dismissal and the Publishers dropping him

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:20 am

Thorin wrote:

You made no point.

If you think George should quit from any group he is working for or any book he is about to publish, you have my supporting in backing his dismissal and the Publishers dropping him

just for the hard of thinking, or you.

illiberals have wet their pants in their faux outrage over what he says, but as usual when a left wing hero of theirs says more or less exactly the same thing, apart form treating it frivolously, they do not utter a peep.

The point
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:22 am

Thorin wrote:

You made no point.

there you go exposing your illiberal tendencies, ban, ban, ban. anything you don't like.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:24 am

Thorin wrote:

You made no point.

illiberals have wet their pants in their faux outrage over what he says, but as usual when a left wing hero of theirs says more or less exactly the same thing, apart form treating it frivolously, they do not utter a peep.

The point

How can they utter a peep, if they are not aware of this?
I certainly was not aware.
So how can they utter a peep until they know?
Its not rocket science.
I mean the revelation about Milo, came a year after he stated these views.
So clearly it takes time for word to get around and for people to campaign.
And since I now know, I have condemned George also.
So again  what point are you making?
That people should condemn something they are unaware of?

Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments 3489511464

So funny, how you are perpetually angry

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Thorin wrote:

The point

Its not rocket science.

Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments 3489511464

I look forward to the condemnation and faux outrage to appear now then as it is known.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:42 pm

Thorin wrote:

Its not rocket science.

I look forward to the condemnation and faux outrage to appear now then as it is known.

Well its only known on this site, how about ensuring its really in the public domain?
Did enjoy this, as you like the blogger, is making a very piss poor argument here, claiming people should be outraged to something many are not even aware of

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:44 pm

Thorin wrote:

Well its only known on this site, how about ensuring its really in the public domain?
Did enjoy this, as you like the blogger, is making a very piss poor argument here, claiming people should be outraged to something many are not even aware of
it is in the public domain and has been for some years.
I note the faux outrage seems rather muted here
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Thorin wrote:

it is in the public domain and has been  for some years.

So was Milo's views and look how long it took before it got to the main media.

Muted, what do you mean?

I think (my perception) most are propable giggling at the fact I made you look very silly here

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:08 pm

Thorin wrote:
it is in the public domain and has been  for some years.

So was Milo's views and look how long it took before it got to the main media.

Muted, what do you mean?

I think (my perception) most are propable giggling at the fact I made you look very silly here

Laughing
muted, perhaps non existent might be more accurate.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:31 pm

I for one think it's terrible for any adult to act like pedophilia is a good thing, regardless of whether they enjoyed it at the time. I condemn Milo, Takei and any others who have said similar things that I might not have heard about, or might hear about in the future Wink
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:11 am

Agreed, Ben. 1000%
Woody Allen, and so many others defend something indefensible. We can certainly agree on that.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:28 am

Bill should be sacked from his show.
Utterly wrong and appalling his comments

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:53 pm

Bill Mahr is attacking the convention of 'statutory rape', the idea that sex with anyone under the age of majority is illegal.  The rationale is that minority is a status, so that consent is absolutely not a possibility.  He is vocal only when the accused is a female; he couldn't care a wit when a male teacher is caught in the same web.  His real sin is he is an abject sexist.

Underlying all of that is the sexist presumption that, while the law is all right when a female student is underaged, it is objectionable if the male student is underaged.  Mary Kay Letourneau was the poster girl for how it shouldn't happen.  But at the same time in North Carolina, a male teacher was sentenced to 22-year for having sex with a 16-year-old female student...and nobody complained.  (Notice that these things most often happen in Redneck states.)

If you think it isn't sexism, review the case of Debora Lafave, who crossed the state lines of Florida and Georgia to have sex with her 13-year old student (a violation of the Mann Act):

Milo Yiannopoulos Loses $250,000 Book Deal After Outcry Over Child Abuse Comments Debra_Lafave

The feds didn't enter the case.  The State of Georgia refused to prosecute her, claiming she is too beautiful and a jury would never convict.  In Florida she was sentenced to an ankle bracelet.

As is often the case with sex discrimination cases, so often some law or device appears to favor women, when in fact it is a trap that ensnares women.  Take the Oklahoma case of Craig v. Boren which dealt with a law that allowed women to drink at age 18, while males could not drink until 21.  The state ultimately justified it because they felt women needed to get on the road to marriage, and being able to socialize was the way (of course, it probably resulted in a lot of unwanted pregnancies, which did no one any good).  Boys didn't need that, and they could go on to get higher paying jobs without being shackled with the ole' ball and chain...I guess.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down