NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shape of You - Walk off the Earth (Ed Sheeran Cover)

Go down

Shape of You - Walk off the Earth (Ed Sheeran Cover) Empty Shape of You - Walk off the Earth (Ed Sheeran Cover)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:59 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV5KAbV34NU

Back to top Go down

Shape of You - Walk off the Earth (Ed Sheeran Cover) Empty Re: Shape of You - Walk off the Earth (Ed Sheeran Cover)

Post by eddie Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:59 am

I love this band! I always prefer their covers to the original.

What a fantastic and creative life that little boy will grow up in. Just like my son did when he was that age.....except he hadn't a musical bone in his body Hahahahahaha.
Lucky my daughter shows great promise!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Shape of You - Walk off the Earth (Ed Sheeran Cover) Empty Re: Shape of You - Walk off the Earth (Ed Sheeran Cover)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:03 am

eddie wrote:I love this band! I always prefer their covers to the original.

What a fantastic and creative life that little boy will grow up in. Just like my son did when he was that age.....except he hadn't a musical bone in his body Hahahahahaha.

I love the fact they are so invented. Cool
So she shows signs of being a promising singer then Eddie?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:14 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:I love this band! I always prefer their covers to the original.

I love the fact they are so invented.  Cool

Hahahahaha well she's pretty good at carrying a tune! Usually an hour after she's gone to bed you'll hear her singing her bloody head off Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Hahahahaha well she's pretty good at carrying a tune! Usually an hour after she's gone to bed you'll hear her singing her bloody head off Rolling Eyes

Which shows you how happy she is Eddie

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:02 am

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Which shows you how happy she is Eddie

Laughing

Yes, noisily so!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down