NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. President Steve Bannon

4 posters

Go down

U.S. President Steve Bannon Empty U.S. President Steve Bannon

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Donbald Trump on Monday appeared to take issue with the portrayal of White House chief strategist Steve Bannon as the “shadow president,” tweeting that he, not Bannon, calls the shots “and everyone knows it.”

“Saturday Night Live” opened over the weekend with a skit of Alec Baldwin portraying the president in the Oval Office, where he was joined by Bannon, who appeared as the grim reaper and advised the president to act on his worst impulses with cold calls to foreign leaders.

“OK, Donald. That’s enough fun for tonight,” the grim reaper says as the segment comes to a close. “Can I have my desk back?”

“Yes, of course, Mr. President,” Baldwin as Trump replies. “I’ll go sit at my desk.”

The skit parodied reports of Trump’s poor statesmanship during phone calls with foreign leaders and brought to life The New York Times’ editorial board’s opinion last week — headlined “President Bannon?” — suggesting that the former Breitbart executive “is positioning himself … as the de facto president.”

The Times also reported Sunday that Bannon is “the president’s dominant adviser, despite Mr. Trump’s anger that he was not fully briefed on details of the executive order he signed giving his chief strategist a seat on the National Security Council.”

Nevertheless, Trump sought to correct the record Monday, casting himself via Twitter as a data-driven decision maker and accusing the media of lying “to marginalize” him.

“I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it,” Trump said. “Some FAKE NEWS media, in order to marginalize, lies!”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/trump-steve-bannon-i-call-my-own-shots-234680

In other words (from the bold), Trump signed an executive order putting Bannon on the National Security Council without even reading it and then got pissed off to learn what it did.

U.S. President Steve Bannon 1363015401
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

U.S. President Steve Bannon Empty Re: U.S. President Steve Bannon

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:10 pm

U.S. President Steve Bannon C3-fjTuWIAEPwTw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:48 pm

U.S. President Steve Bannon Foreign-policy-screenshot
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:49 pm

In other words (from the bold), Trump signed an executive order putting Bannon on the National Security Council without even reading it and then got pissed off to learn what it did.

That's the sort of shit I'd do and that is why I wouldn't run for president. Trump should play to his strengths and stick to munching tic tacs. U.S. President Steve Bannon 2190311264
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:59 pm

U.S. President Steve Bannon F9c75da3966b8986a9067cc3e19abee5

Mustn't forget the other puppet master.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:29 am

Arrow          IRRESPECTIVE of just what Bannon's actual 'shadow' position may be,  let's look at what he's 'achieved' so far...

Immensely Unqualified for any advisory role, he is most famous for being a
White supremicist
Anti-establishment
Pro-isolationist
Big-mouthed
Misogynist
Bully boy
Fascist
Pig

Come a long way in his short miserable life, hasn't he !        pig
'Wolfie
'Wolfie