NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extremist nailed Koran to pub wall in protest against Islamic centre plans

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Extremist nailed Koran to pub wall in protest against Islamic centre plans Empty Extremist nailed Koran to pub wall in protest against Islamic centre plans

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:09 pm

Extremist nailed Koran to pub wall in protest against Islamic centre plans 3101_4780

Melrose Arms, Office Row, Front Street, Shotton Colliery. There are proposals for it to become as Muslim education centre.

A MEMBER of a far-right group nailed a copy of the Koran onto a pub which is due to be transformed into a Muslim education centre.

Graham French also wrote “EDL” on the wall of former Melrose Arms in Shotton Colliery – which has been the centre of demonstrations by the English Defence League in the village, after planning permission to change the use of the building was granted.

Since buying the property, local businessman Kaiser Javeed Choudry has been a repeat victim of crime, Peterlee Magistrates’ Court heard.

Prosecutor Vicky Wilson said there had been great opposition to the plans and Mr Choudry’s property had been targeted with spray paint and windows had been smashed.

Ms Wilson said on December 14, EDL had been daubed twice in white paint on the building, causing £500 of damage, and an open Koran had been nailed onto a wooden board covering a window.

She added: “Police took the Koran for forensic analysis and found several links to the defendant, including a palm print on the page.”

She told the court that information on Facebook showed French, of Dene Crescent, Shotton, is a member of a group called the Shotton Defence League.

When French was arrested, he said it was a “revenge attack” after he was followed home from the pub one day by a female wearing a Burka. A statement from Mr Choudry said: “The whole situation has got me upset.

“We are trying to improve the building and make the area better.”

French pleaded guilty to causing racially or religiously-aggravated criminal damage.

Jaxon Taylor, defending, said the damage involved “a small amount of graffiti” and disputed that it could have cost £500 to fix.

The case was adjourned until February 12 for a report to be prepared about French.

Chairman of the bench, David Carr, said: “Not only is the daubing of the words racially aggravated, but the nailing of the Koran to the wall makes it even worse.”

French was bailed on the condition that he does not contact Mr Choudry.

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/news/article/3101/extremist-nailed-koran-to-pub-wall-in-protest-against-islamic-centre-plans

Come on....Own up!

Which one of you far right Nazi scum members is it.  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Extremist nailed Koran to pub wall in protest against Islamic centre plans Empty Re: Extremist nailed Koran to pub wall in protest against Islamic centre plans

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:34 pm

Go and beat your boyfriend up.

Back to top Go down

Extremist nailed Koran to pub wall in protest against Islamic centre plans Empty Re: Extremist nailed Koran to pub wall in protest against Islamic centre plans

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:37 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Go and beat your boyfriend up.

News story hit a raw nerve did it!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Fuck off you scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:44 pm

Catman wrote:

News story hit a raw nerve did it!  ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Fuck off you scum.

Go and fuck your boyfriends raw nerve.

After getting very drunk and injecting a load of drugs, obviously.

But don't use your benefits money for any of that - it's mine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:46 pm

That tells me everything I need to know about Andy ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Why would they want a Muslim centre in a building that has been used for the sale and storage of alcohol?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:48 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:

Fuck off you scum.

I don't take drugs.

Some of the money that we receive goes on tobacco and alcohol....Go weep you fucking turd!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

As if you didn't know already.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Catman wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

I don't take drugs.

Some of the money that we receive goes on tobacco and alcohol....Go weep you fucking turd!

Presumably Phils posts tell Ben all he needs to know about Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Apologies Ben, but i'm sure you saw the provocation.

And you did tell me to fight back and not continue to request that you diffuse such situations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

And you did tell me to fight back and not continue to request that you diffuse such situations.

Fight back but for goodness sakes, can't you do better than using words as a bludgeon? Are you a baboon or a man?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Fight back but for goodness sakes, can't you do better than using words as a bludgeon? Are you a baboon or a man?

You can tell me to fight back, but I will decide how I do the fighting.

Mission Command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Guess where I send my spare bananas  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Look at the first post Ben (you probably did, and dribbled your fat-man spunk down your leg).

Even before any other member had posted, the vileness spewed out of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:58 pm

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

I don't take drugs.

Presumably Nems posts tell Ben all he needs to know about Nems.

(Shit stirrer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:59 pm

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

(Shit stirrer)

You you you Nazi you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:02 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Look at the first post Ben (you probably did, and dribbled your fat-man spunk down your leg).

I can see you're trying to provoke me; it just disappoints me. I did see Catman's first post, and he calls you guys Nazis the way you guys call everyone on the left some name like scrounger or something every time you kick off a post.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:03 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Catman wrote:

(Shit stirrer)

You you you Nazi you!

Don't try to inject humour into it, when you don't mean a word of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:07 am

Catman wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

You you you Nazi you!

Don't try to inject humour into it, when you don't mean a word of it.

Well done you have been paying attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:13 am

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:15 am

Bloody good job, most people wouldn't even use it as emergency loo paper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:17 am

Warren Moon wrote:Bloody good job, most people wouldn't even use it as emergency loo paper.

Who is your avatar?!
Its bugging me lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:18 am

Warren Moon wrote:Bloody good job, most people wouldn't even use it as emergency loo paper.

Is that you, Keith?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:18 am

Well...I wouldn't even use the bible as loo paper, we have an ancient one at the place in Spain and none of us want it..I intend to burn it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:19 am

NemsAgain wrote:

Who is your avatar?!
Its bugging me lol

Actor George C Scott in the film Dr Strangelove.

Yes Andy it is I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:21 am

Of course...It will be a private ceremony!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:22 am

Warren Moon wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Who is your avatar?!
Its bugging me lol

Actor George C Scott in the film Dr Strangelove.

Yes Andy it is I.

Thats him!
Keefie! I wouldnt have guessed it was you  :D bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:24 am

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeith!

I'll go to bed happy now.

cheers sunny sunny sunny 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:24 am

I've come out on here which means I am currently dressed as Shirley Bassey, waltzing around singing diva songs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 am

Warren Moon wrote:I've come out on here which means I am currently dressed as Shirley Bassey, waltzing around singing diva songs.

And why not?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:25 am

That'll be the Keefie who you said you'd never trust and who you had googled and lived with a paedophile.   That Keefie Nems?

High Keith, hows it going.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:27 am

Sassy wrote:That'll be the Keefie who you said you'd never trust and who you had googled and lived with a paedophile.   That Keefie Nems?

High Keith, hows it going.

No this is the Keefie that threatened to stick an axe in my head. He has a mental illness, what your excuse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 am

I don't need one, I guess you have finished your second bottle lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:30 am

I'll tell you what - some of you lot have a colourful past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:31 am

Nems is my pin-up girl, she's hot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:32 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeith!

I'll go to bed happy now.

cheers sunny sunny sunny 

And please don't report on any further activities after getting there ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:32 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:Look at the first post Ben (you probably did, and dribbled your fat-man spunk down your leg).

I can see you're trying to provoke me; it just disappoints me. I did see Catman's first post, and he calls you guys Nazis the way you guys call everyone on the left some name like scrounger or something every time you kick off a post.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

I've never called those on the left ''Scroungers '' COCKSUCKERS yes .

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:32 am

Sassy wrote:I don't need one, I guess you have finished your second bottle lol

Way to go with the ignoring
attention whore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:33 am

Ah, that'll be the third one then lol

Your friend said she'd never seen anyone put it away like you could.

Last edited by Sassy on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:34 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

I've never called those on the left ''Scroungers ''    COCKSUCKERS yes .

Case in point. Fact is, Catman casually calls you guys Nazis and Andy immediately has to get personal about it. It's all about proportion.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:35 am

Sassy wrote:Ah, that'll be the third one then lol

FTL said she'd never seen anyone put it away like you could.

Drink or...er...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Attacks were made against Doug...I'll be very honest in saying, that they hate being called what they are, so I'm calling them what they are.....Fucking Nazi scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 am

Did she. How wonderful  lol! 

We both said how lovely we thought you were

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:40 am

Warren Moon wrote:

Drink or...er...

In my case glass of wine and why not I worked all week
As for er.. sadly not!
My children are my priority sigh  Sad lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:41 am

lol! lol! lol! ....Nothing wrong with that, but when she has ago at others..........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:42 am

That'll be bottle, not glass, and I'm not exaggerating lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:44 am

...Of course if they refrain from their attacks, then i will stop mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:54 am

Sassy wrote:That'll be bottle, not glass, and I'm not exaggerating lol

You were the one that had 9 glasses of wine while we were out as well as wine in the house.
You were up dancing
I thought we had had a good time I made you welcome in my home, if its just another thing for you to be a spiteful nasty bitch about well that says far more about you than me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:57 am

NemsAgain wrote:
Sassy wrote:That'll be bottle, not glass, and I'm not exaggerating lol

You were the one that had 9 glasses of wine while we were out as well as wine in the house.
You were up dancing
I thought we had had a good time I made you welcome in my home, if its just another thing for you to be a spiteful nasty bitch about well that says far more about you than me

Oh, well that'll help your medical problems, won't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:07 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

You were up dancing

Oh, well that'll help your medical problems, won't it?

Im not claiming medical probs Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next