NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Get Off Your Phone!' This Day Care's New Sign For Parents Is Going Viral

Go down

'Get Off Your Phone!' This Day Care's New Sign For Parents Is Going Viral  Empty 'Get Off Your Phone!' This Day Care's New Sign For Parents Is Going Viral

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Juliana Farris Mazurkewicz was picking up her children at a day care in Houston, TX, when she spotted a new sign welcoming her at the door.

'Get Off Your Phone!' This Day Care's New Sign For Parents Is Going Viral  Ci3bv-get-off-your-phone-daycare-viral-message
Juliana Farris Mazurkewicz / Facebook

"You are picking up your child! GET OFF YOUR PHONE!!!! Your child is happy to see you! Are you not happy to see your child??"
Farris posted the photo on Facebook last Friday and it has been shared more than one million times.
She said she has not seen anyone on their phones since the sign went up.
"I think (the message) definitely resonates with people," she said. "And it's not just at the day care, it's anywhere."

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/2033/-Get-Off-Your-Phone-This-Day-Care-s-New-Sign-For-Parents-Is-Going-Viral#wAi6E2g4SpmbzzaC.99

Back to top Go down

'Get Off Your Phone!' This Day Care's New Sign For Parents Is Going Viral  Empty Re: 'Get Off Your Phone!' This Day Care's New Sign For Parents Is Going Viral

Post by Syl Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:39 pm

BRILLIANT.
I have wanted to say this to so many people (even random strangers) when I see them ignoring their kids and preferring to give all their attention to their phones.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Get Off Your Phone!' This Day Care's New Sign For Parents Is Going Viral  Empty Re: 'Get Off Your Phone!' This Day Care's New Sign For Parents Is Going Viral

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Syl wrote:BRILLIANT.
I have wanted to say this to so many people (even random strangers) when I see them ignoring their kids and preferring to give all their attention to their phones.

People have become so attached to gadgets these days and its poor when parents do actually do this.
Thought it was brilliant and such signs have a good way of shaming parents into acting.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:45 pm

Its an alien world to me sometimes. I don't even own a mobile phone....never have and hopefully never will.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down