NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia

+2
nicko
'Wolfie
6 posters

Go down

Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia Empty Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwAR-ULkJrc

lol!

Back to top Go down

Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia Empty Re: Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:27 am

Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia 988787160

Is that Lorde singing there, suggesting that they shag sheep better than anyone else...

Even the Welsh  ???

The one thing I would disagree with, is that horse piss that they try to pass off as "wine"  ?     Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia 630750432
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia Empty Re: Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia

Post by nicko Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:26 pm

New Zealand is better than Australia, there's not so many Aussie's there. Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:20 am

in a lot of ways it is better than us.
it is not a strong economically but they do a good job with social reforms.
but we have far more in common than we have differences. In recent years they have moved ahead being far more Aggressively Left wing. me and wolf are only just Left by NZ standards.

I think we can all Agree the Kiwis are Better than any of our nations ? Cool Cool Cool

Plus the Mauri fought the British empire to a draw. that got to count for some greatness. the Good free Natives putting the evil empire in it's place... A bit like the original star wars
Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia 3177564460
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:26 am

Yawn.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:40 am

New Zealand is cool. I have a good friend who is a professor at the University of Auckland. Also, a former client and friend who lives on south Island.

Some friends up here, too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:31 am

Why New Zealand Is Better Than Australia 2708656666

A summer home in NZ would be quite nice...

And also head over occasionally during the winter for a spot of skiing --  flying out of Newie Airport, it would be closer than driving down to Thredbo or Perisher..

As long as you have enough money to live on..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:43 am

nicko wrote:Yawn.

Admit it New Zealand is Better than BOTH our nations tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Or are you too much of a neo nazi Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

I know you love invading innocent nations BUT seriously Unable to admit New Zealand is just all round better than the UK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:52 am

and then theres the earthquakes... Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:55 am

Cool

'Every Rose has its Thorns...'
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:55 am

veya_victaous wrote:
nicko wrote:Yawn.

Admit it New Zealand is Better than BOTH our nations tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Or are you too much of a neo nazi Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

I know you love invading innocent nations BUT seriously Unable to admit New Zealand is just all round better than the UK Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Seriously what is wrong with you?

All nicko said was that New Zealand was better than Australia and yesterday you called me racist, based off saying if a country is better than another. Then demand he agrees that its better than both the UK and Australia.

Double standards.

You insult the victims of Nazism, by your constant misuse of the word accusing everyone of being something they are not. For goodness sake get a grip of yourself Veya

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:05 am

It is Better than both our nation anyone that has a brain can accept that Only a fuckwit would post in a thread clearly aimed at annoying Australians and then posting 'Yawn' when it backfires.

How is it double standards? i just said it is better than my nation? any one that doesn't have ultra-nationalist neo nazi tendency would have no problem doing it , NZ is great.

Also No, I am trying to prevent the Next victim of Nazism, the Uk need to Do something about all the neo nazi it has and just pretends it's ok
If you are that Ultra nationalist you cannot admit that NZ is better You need to be taken a side treated like a nazi soldier.

Stop pretending Nicko is good too, it is an insult to all the innocents in the nations he invaded, He is not Fit to lick the boots of a WW2 allied solider that were DEFENDERS not invaders, he has much more in common with the invader Nazi and Japs that Invaded places just like him.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:14 am

veya_victaous wrote:It is Better than both our nation anyone that has a brain can accept that Only a fuckwit would post in a thread clearly aimed at annoying Australians and then posting 'Yawn' when it backfires.

How is it double standards? i just said it is better than my nation?  any one that doesn't have ultra-nationalist neo nazi tendency would have no problem doing it , NZ is great.

Also No, I am trying to prevent the Next victim of Nazism, the Uk need to Do something about all the neo nazi it has and just pretends it's ok
If you are that Ultra nationalist you cannot admit that NZ is better You need to be taken a side treated like a nazi soldier.

Stop pretending Nicko is good too, it is an insult to all the innocents in the nations he invaded, He is not Fit to lick the boots of a WW2 allied solider that were DEFENDERS not invaders, he has much more in common with the invader Nazi and Japs that Invaded places just like him.

That is subjective to say what is better, as people will feel differently over what is best. So its fine that you think its better, but both the UK and New Zealand have many of the same rights for people. So it will then come down to perception.

You said that it was racist to claim by a person that their country is the best. This is just part of that methodology, by saying one is better than another. Thus showing you have contradicted yourself and would by your reasoning be classifying yourself as a racist. Showing why you fail to understand racism.

How are you preventing Nazism, by acting intolerant? Nazism was born from intolerance of other people. So you are doing the opposite from preventing but being comparable. I am critical of beliefs and ideologies, which is different from being intolerant of people. Its not a crime to hold beliefs. It is a crime to promote prejudice hate against people.

What innocents he invaded? It may have escaped your intention that it was the North Vietnamese that invaded the South and Australians went there to defend the South Vietnamese with an exemplary record. It was how the Americans conducted the war that people were most against. So he has nothing in common with Nazism at all, because yet again you understanding of history is utterly poor.

Stop calling people Nazi's is pathetic and childish

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:44 am

I still never said anyone was best, Again Only neo nazi Wanker do that  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

And no When the differences are as great as the NZ and Uk it is not just opinion

the only thing the UK has over NZ is it's Brutal murderous genocidal history, which it failed in inflicting upon NZ due to the brave Maori peoples.
it is better socially, economically, environmentally, Culturally, freedom rating, heath rating, happiness rating
There is no score that it is not superior to Britain in.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:I still never said anyone was best, Again Only neo nazi Wanker do that  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

And no When the differences are as great as the NZ and Uk it is not just opinion

the only thing the UK has over NZ is it's Brutal murderous genocidal history, which it failed in inflicting upon NZ due to the brave Maori peoples.
it is better socially, economically, environmentally, Culturally, freedom rating, heath rating, happiness rating
There is not score that it is not superior to Britain in.

Yes you did, by demanding Nicko admit New Zealand was better

veya_victaous wrote:Admit it New Zealand is Better than BOTH our nations

So you are saying its a better place to live based on events that happened long ago?
Explain that, as what would that have to do with people living there today, who never committed these acts?
Its up to you what you believe, but your reasoning is just plain silly.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:48 am

Vietnam was a single nation The French than US invaded the south
Again if you did not posses only a mono-perspective of history you might know something but you don't.

And You are free to fuck off back to flap when ever you want Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:50 am

Better is not best
again learn to read
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:52 am

veya_victaous wrote:Vietnam was a single nation The French than US invaded the south
Again if you did not posses only a mono-perspective of history you might know something but you don't.

Wrong again

It was French Indochina and after the war of the same name the country was split into two nations, the South and the North which formrd their own governments.

"North Vietnam invaded Laos in 1959, and used 30,000 men to build invasion routes through Laos and Cambodia by 1961.About 40,000 communist soldiers infiltrated into the south from 1961–63.[143] North Vietnam sent 10,000 troops of the North Vietnamese Army to attack the south in 1964, and this figure increased to 100,000 in 1965."

Stop spouting revisionist bullshit history

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:Better is not best
again learn to read
But still better, thus making you hypocritical, as its then best compared between two nations compared

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:56 am

veya_victaous wrote:

How very immature, childish, and quite frankly pathetic

Seems you are running scared of me again and fear me lol

lol!

What is funnier is you always misdirect with crap like this when you are schooled by me on history

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:13 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Better is not best
again learn to read
But still better, thus making you hypocritical, as its then best compared between two nations compared

Doh

no it is not, Best is Number 1 unassailable by every measure

Better is Just comparative on totals
If nations where close it would be debatable
Like How Australia is quite a lot richer
But since they have almost everything else i can admit they are better
UK has Nothing so literally there should be No argument about it being inferior than NZ
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:14 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

lol!

What is funnier is you always misdirect with crap like this when you are schooled by me on history

seriously you don't school anyone on anything

the more you post the less i think you every went to university
must have been a shit one, no career from it Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Doh

no it is not, Best is Number 1 unassailable by every measure

Better is Just comparative on totals
If nations where close it would be debatable
Like How Australia is quite a lot richer
But since they have almost everything else i can admit they are better
UK has Nothing so literally there should be No argument about it being inferior than NZ

It is when its between two nations.

Its also on the same methodology, which you simple cannot grasp
To you if one is better, which is part of the same scale
Hence you are hypocritical
Again you claim the UK has nothing, based on never visiting or even knowing most of its people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:17 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

lol!

seriously you don't school anyone on anything

the more you post the less i think you every went to university
must have been a shit one, no career from it Suspect

Do you think I am going to lose any sleep over what you think of me?

Razz

Grow the fuck up, you are being pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 pm

To be honest I would say that NZ is better than England.
If there were no obstacles and life was free, I'd probably choose to live there rather than here.
I also like France too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:00 pm

eddie wrote:To be honest I would say that NZ is better than England.
If there were no obstacles and life was free, I'd probably choose to live there rather than here.
I also like France too.

Its is very beautiful Eddie, but given the choice I would live in Ireland

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:38 pm

I also like France too.

Eddie the brave.
braver than the others it seems Razz Razz Razz Razz
Yes I state it openly, I think I was wrong about you.
And really is it that hard to admit that your nation is not the best Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:42 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
I also like France too.

Eddie the brave.
braver than the others it seems Razz Razz Razz Razz
Yes I state it openly, I think I was wrong about you.
And really is it that hard to admit that your nation is not the best Wink

+1

Why did you not simply lead with this point on who was the best?
That some Brits here constantly complain about the Uk. Which would render the claim to it being the best redundant.
I would have led with that, in your position.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down