NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say

+2
Victorismyhero
eddie
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say - Page 2 Empty Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

SALT LAKE CITY — Researchers at the Huntsman Cancer Institute say a protein discovered in elephants appears to attack and destroy cancer cells found in humans. Dr. Joshua Schiffman and a team of researchers have spent the last few years searching for a cure for cancer in what might seem like an unusual place: elephant blood.

"The elephants have had 55 million years of research and development to really design the perfect cancer-fighting protein," Schiffman explained. "Nature has already solved the problem."

Due to their size and the number of cells their bodies generate, Schiffman said statistically, nearly all elephants should get cancer, yet in reality that rarely ever happens. "Elephants almost never get cancer," Schiffman said. "And we think the reason why is they have extra copies of this cancer-fighting protein." After synthesizing that protein called P-53 in a lab, Schiffman and his team unleashed it onto human cancer cells in petri dishes.

He said the results were astonishing.
"What we've found is that the cancer cells are all dying very quickly when they're exposed to this elephant cancer protein," Schiffman said. "It is remarkable. The lab is so excited."

For the next phase of the study, The Hunstman Cancer Institute is working with a lab in Israel to synthetically produce more of the protein, which would then be tested on mice and eventually dogs.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=42909188&nid=148

Back to top Go down

Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say - Page 2 Empty Re: Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Thorin wrote:I dont mind spiders

Do you have Psoriasis?
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say - Page 2 Empty Re: Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:I dont mind spiders

Do you have Psoriasis?

Yes Nems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:30 pm

Thorin wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Do you have Psoriasis?

Yes Nems.

You have my sympathy x
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes Nems.

You have my sympathy x

Thanks Nems.x

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:40 pm

I also have Psoriasis, only started 3 months ago. A few on arms,

but a lot on my back and buttocks, at night in bed they itch like mad.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:45 pm

nicko wrote:I also have Psoriasis,   only started 3 months ago.   A few on arms,

but a lot on my back and buttocks,    at night in bed they itch like mad.

Sorry to hear buddy.

I think you can still get a cream over the Pharmacy counter called "Doublebase"
Will help against the itching.
If not see your GP or try Victors method.
Or look forward to when spring starts and it gets hotter and mine tends to go away again, when in the sunshine.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:40 am

Thorin wrote:
nicko wrote:I also have Psoriasis,   only started 3 months ago.   A few on arms,

but a lot on my back and buttocks,    at night in bed they itch like mad.

Sorry to hear buddy.

Or look forward to when spring starts and it gets hotter and mine tends to go away again, when in the sunshine.

Try and eat lots more food with vtaimin D, if it seems better in sunshine?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:42 am

eddie wrote:He said the results were astonishing.
"What we've found is that the cancer cells are all dying very quickly when they're exposed to this elephant cancer protein," Schiffman said. "It is remarkable. The lab is so excited."

That's what happens to cancer cells when you put cannabis oil in the Petri dish.
All cures to be found in nature.

Rolling Eyes

Bullshit...

Stop making false claims about cannabis oil..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:55 am

eddie wrote:
Accept it didge. Accept that people can and often, cure themselves without little, or any intervention, from doctors.

Just accept it.

Suspect

More lying bullshit from Newsfix's self-declared alternative "cures" expert...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:34 pm

why dont you try to add something of value to the thread, rather than following your old habit of merely jumping onto a thread to be vile

you are a nasty self opinionated little oik, with the civility and manners of a pig at times...

does being a shit give you a woody or something?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:why dont you try to add something of value to the thread, rather than following your old habit of merely jumping onto a thread to be vile

you are a nasty self opinionated little oik, with the civility and manners of a pig at times...

How is it being vile to say what is ultimately true?
It is bullshit and even worse defending that is given credence to their bullshit
So you tell me how saying something is rightly bullshit is being vile?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:52 pm

There is a way of debating whereby you can disagree without being rude.  As soon as someone is rude I switch off. So there's no point in replying because I actually stop reading and I leave the thread.

Still, I supposed it's just the way some people are in life; aggressive. I tend to avoid aggressive people.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:56 pm

eddie wrote:There is a way of debating whereby you can disagree without being rude.  As soon as someone is rude I switch off. So there's no point in replying because I actually stop reading and I leave the thread.

Still, I supposed it's just the way some people are in life; aggressive. I tend to avoid aggressive people.

Really?
So someone claims to me and says they can walk on water and I say bullshit.
How is that being rude?
How is it rude, saying you are claiming to be a self appointed expert?
Its not against the rules to ridicule stupid claims made by people.
I tend to avoid idiots that lie to people claiming they can cure their cancer and play off their vulnerabilities enticing them to stop chemo, sentencing them to death

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:59 pm

To make my point on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Lord Foul wrote:why dont you try to add something of value to the thread, rather than following your old habit of merely jumping onto a thread to be vile

Evil or Very Mad

Go fuck ypurself, you senile old fool...

What exactly do you think you're doing here --  encouraging and facilitating eddie and VoD's outright criminally negligent behaviour..

Since when have you started supporting scamsters and their fake cure promises ?

P.S.  You started insulting me above, so don't think my abuse is in any way unprecedented, you riculous old turd..

You should know better, than to be seen encouraging their crap...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:38 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

What exactly do you think you're doing here --  encouraging and facilitating eddie and VoD's outright criminally negligent behaviour..

P.S.  You started insulting me above, so don't think my abuse is in any way unprecedented, you riculous old turd..

I just defended you and then you act ageist to Victor

For goodness sake

I agree nobody should defend their irresponsibility, but that does not mean you can be prejudice yourself, or use mental health as a weapon against people, when old people do suffer being senile. Its wrong on every level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:57 pm

wolfie cant help himself.....

he's an aussie, they have no manners (going by my experiences here)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:00 pm

And now you are being racially prejudice

I give up.

If you want to ridicule each other, its fine by me, but stop using age, race and mental health as weapons to batter each other with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:32 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

You should know better, than to be  seen encouraging their crap...

none of which alters the fact that you are an absolute boor
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:07 pm

It isn't illegal to give an opinion, the last time I looked, and if it is, we are all breaking the law on every thread.
I haven't broken any laws and I am pretty sure if anyone on newsfix was unfortunate enough to get cancer then they wouldn't think of logging on here to get advice.
There's a disclaimer on this section and the food section, written by me.
There are no rules broken and no illegal posts made.
If you feel unhappy about any posts made due to illegalities, then please feel free to report any of the threads to the forum owner.

In the meantime, debate in a polite manner as per the rules and if you wish your posts to be answered by me, then speak with politeness or I will simply ignore you.

Many thanks.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:10 pm

The problem is, that its not an opinion, its an outright  lie used to dangerously mislead  vulnerable people. Lies are open to ridicule, as our those who spout  such crap.
So you made up the disclaimer to protect yourself from criticism and ridicule.
That is trying to censure free speech and freedom of expression.
And you  often ridicule people in articles all the time and thus do not live by your own standard, of those who lie, are irresponsible, abuse the vulnerable and commit criminal acts.
Plus demanding I accept hearsay, is like having religious beliefs forced onto people. I don't have to accept anything you claim. To say I do, is forcing your beliefs onto me and others.

Don't post lies that are irresponsible. Otherwise don't be surprised if you are ridiculed and rightly exposed as a liar for making unfounded claims. 

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:39 pm

AND

you are BOTH wrong (wolfie and thorin)

cannabis indeed DOES kill cancer cells "in the petri dish"  (in vitro)

" Cannabinoids are a group of 21-carbon–containing terpenophenolic compounds produced uniquely by Cannabis species (e.g., Cannabis sativa L.).[1,2] These plant-derived compounds may be referred to as phytocannabinoids. Although delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is the primary psychoactive ingredient, other known compounds with biologic activity are cannabinol, cannabidiol (CBD), cannabichromene, cannabigerol, tetrahydrocannabivarin, and delta-8-THC. CBD, in particular, is thought to have significant analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anxiolytic activity without the psychoactive effect (high) of delta-9-THC.
Antitumor Effects

One study in mice and rats suggested that cannabinoids may have a protective effect against the development of certain types of tumors.[3] During this 2-year study, groups of mice and rats were given various doses of THC by gavage. A dose-related decrease in the incidence of hepatic adenoma tumors and hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) was observed in the mice. Decreased incidences of benign tumors (polyps and adenomas) in other organs (mammary gland, uterus, pituitary, testis, and pancreas) were also noted in the rats. In another study, delta-9-THC, delta-8-THC, and cannabinol were found to inhibit the growth of Lewis lung adenocarcinoma cells in vitro and in vivo .[4] In addition, other tumors have been shown to be sensitive to cannabinoid-induced growth inhibition.[5-8]

Cannabinoids may cause antitumor effects by various mechanisms, including induction of cell death, inhibition of cell growth, and inhibition of tumor angiogenesis invasion and metastasis.[9-12] Two reviews summarize the molecular mechanisms of action of cannabinoids as antitumor agents.[13,14] Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death. For example, these compounds have been shown to induce apoptosis in glioma cells in culture and induce regression of glioma tumors in mice and rats, while they protect normal glial cells of astroglial and oligodendroglial lineages from apoptosis mediated by the CB1 receptor.[9]

The effects of delta-9-THC and a synthetic agonist of the CB2 receptor were investigated in HCC.[15] Both agents reduced the viability of HCC cells in vitro and demonstrated antitumor effects in HCC subcutaneous xenografts in nude mice. The investigations documented that the anti-HCC effects are mediated by way of the CB2 receptor. Similar to findings in glioma cells, the cannabinoids were shown to trigger cell death through stimulation of an endoplasmic reticulum stress pathway that activates autophagy and promotes apoptosis. Other investigations have confirmed that CB1 and CB2 receptors may be potential targets in non-small cell lung carcinoma [16] and breast cancer.[17]

An in vitro study of the effect of CBD on programmed cell death in breast cancer cell lines found that CBD induced programmed cell death, independent of the CB1, CB2, or vanilloid receptors. CBD inhibited the survival of both estrogen receptor–positive and estrogen receptor–negative breast cancer cell lines, inducing apoptosis in a concentration-dependent manner while having little effect on nontumorigenic mammary cells.[18] Other studies have also shown the antitumor effect of cannabinoids (i.e., CBD and THC) in preclinical models of breast cancer.[19,20]

CBD has also been demonstrated to exert a chemopreventive effect in a mouse model of colon cancer.[21] In this experimental system, azoxymethane increased premalignant and malignant lesions in the mouse colon. Animals treated with azoxymethane and CBD concurrently were protected from developing premalignant and malignant lesions. In in vitro experiments involving colorectal cancer cell lines, the investigators found that CBD protected DNA from oxidative damage, increased endocannabinoid levels, and reduced cell proliferation. In a subsequent study, the investigators found that the antiproliferative effect of CBD was counteracted by selective CB1 but not CB2 receptor antagonists, suggesting an involvement of CB1 receptors.[22]

Another investigation into the antitumor effects of CBD examined the role of intercellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1).[12] ICAM-1 expression has been reported to be negatively correlated with cancer metastasis. In lung cancer cell lines, CBD upregulated ICAM-1, leading to decreased cancer cell invasiveness."

from https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq#section/_7

Of course it is fair to say that, just becasue it kills cancer cells in vitro does NOT make it a "magical cure for cancer",(I mean petrol will kill cancer cells in vitro...but I dont ssuggest you drink it  Rolling Eyes ) as I have said before....there are too many complexities for any one substance to be a "cure"...

HOWEVER, there is little doubt that in conjunction with the appropriate course of treatment, cannabis has a role to play....even if its only giving the chemo patient "the munchies"

Last edited by Lord Foul on Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:41 pm

No I am not wrong, read back to what she actually said.

She said cannabis oil killed cancer cells in a petri dish

So she still lied

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:43 pm

eddie wrote:He said the results were astonishing.

That's what happens to cancer cells when you put cannabis oil in the Petri dish.
All cures to be found in nature.

So again you are defending  her lies Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:44 pm

and what does the above "red marked"  say???

in vitro.....literally "in the glass"  

i.e petri dish to the uninitiated

the fact its actually a bottle is irrelevant Rolling Eyes
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Thorin wrote:The problem is, that its not an opinion, its an outright  lie used to dangerously mislead  vulnerable people. Lies are open to ridicule, as our those who spout  such crap.
So you made up the disclaimer to protect yourself from criticism and ridicule.
That is trying to censure free speech and freedom of expression.
And you  often ridicule people in articles all the time and thus do not live by your own standard, of those who lie, are irresponsible, abuse the vulnerable and commit criminal acts.
Plus demanding I accept hearsay, is like having religious beliefs forced onto people. I don't have to accept anything you claim. To say I do, is forcing your beliefs onto me and others.

Don't post lies that are irresponsible. Otherwise don't be surprised if you are ridiculed and rightly exposed as a liar for making unfounded claims. 

Thanks

So the above still stands, as I do not have to have beliefs forced onto me and I will ridicule anyone that spouts lies against the Pharmacy industry which she did, claimed people worship doctors, claiming they are out to sell their drugs etc. claiming mushrooms cure cancers, claiming cannabis oil kills cancer cells etc.

All pathetic lies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:47 pm

Lord Foul wrote:and what does the above "red marked"  say???

Bullshit and you know its bullshit, you are bloody encouraging her bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:57 pm

the trouble is, as shown in the article I have posted above,

cannabis DOES kill (some) cancer cells....and not only in vitro but in vivo as well.

does that make it a cure for cancer on its own....nope....no more than any of the drugs used on their own are likely to be a "cure"...

as for the pharma industry.....I have little faith in the idea that they are entirely out for OUR good....

given their enduring resistance to "orphan drug" development (because theres no PROFIT in them)
given their past record..(Distillers and thalidomide comes to mind)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:02 pm

Lord Foul wrote:the trouble is, as shown in the article I have posted above,

cannabis DOES kill (some) cancer cells....and not only in vitro but in vivo as well.

does that make it a cure for cancer on its own....nope....no more than any of the drugs used on their own are likely to be a "cure"...

as for the pharma industry.....I have little faith in the idea that they are entirely out for OUR good....

given their enduring resistance to "orphan drug" development (because theres no PROFIT in them)

For fuck sake, it was not cannabis oil

They did some tests where some cells died, because of cannabis, of which there are many variants of cannabinoid. One hundred and fucking 13

I am not denying its promising, but if you read the bloody countless threads, she is claiming to use this as a cure.

Just fucking stop with the bullshit Victor, she claimed oil, there was no test on cannabis oil, period

She is childishly irresponsible and you are now defending her, which makes you culpable to her stupidity

For fuck sake what the fuck is the matter with you?

You have seen the brainwashed claims she has come out with and she is going to kill people with lies

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:08 pm

Thalidomide is still used and is a very useful drug - it's used for leprosy. It's unfortunate that it had the side effects it did, but they didn't deliberately unleash it on the public knowing that.

The Pharma industry of course wants to make a profit, but where would people be without it? All this talk of natural remedies is fine, and I have no problem with that, but there are some diseases which absolutely need medical intervention. Look at HIV infection - it's almost considered a chronic disease now rather than a death sentence - that's down to the Pharma industry.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Wow. You need to calm down didge. I mean, really calm down. For one thing, you keep misquoting me, which is a bad habit that irrational people do when they're angry.

Cannabis does help people with cancer and one day, I think it will become something of a cure. There are many stories and blogs of people who have experienced it real positive changes and I don't think they're lying, why would they lie?
Are you claiming that these people are lying out of pure evil? Are you claiming that the stories I've heard (whilst I accept they're hearsay) are not true? I've seen it help a very close friend of mine. Perhaps it's done nothing to the cancer cells - who will know, as she was receiving chemo FOUR weeks after she started taking the oil. I relayed the story that four weeks after taking her oil the doctor commented that it was better than her first scan. That is all true.

And really, I am not bothered whether you believe that, or not.
As I've said, time will prove either one of us right, won't it? So instead of losing your temper and making yourself look stupid, simply wait and see what developments take place in the cancer research world and other places.
Who would've thought, a few years ago, that one of the answers may lie inside an elephant? If that's possible....then why not a plant?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:11 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:and what does the above "red marked"  say???

ok clever boy...WHY is that bullshit....

that article.....which is on a govt website CLEARLY states that cannabis kills cancer cells IN VITRO, which to ANYONE who doesnt know the details of lab work means IN A PETRI dish....

Nor am I encouraging anything.....

I have said times, that just becasue it does as the article says, that does NOT make it a cure, in and of itself.....and I happen to think that Eddies posts on this are being made out to be something they are not...

and neither of you have actually countered what she has said with anything but disdain and contempt....certainly little or no factual content.... (and wolfie is the worst by a long stretch)

I think Eddie is over optimistic, and is distrusting of "big" business
well I too distrust
big pharma
big food (and you certainly CANT trust the food chain any more)
and I certainly DONT flat out 100% trust scientists these days since MOST of them are owned either by big business OR the govt, and he who pays the piper calls the tune....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Thalidomide is still used and is a very useful drug - it's used for leprosy. It's unfortunate that it had the side effects it did, but they didn't deliberately unleash it on the public knowing that.

The Pharma industry of course wants to make a profit, but where would people be without it? All this talk of natural remedies is fine, and I have no problem with that, but there are some diseases which absolutely need medical intervention. Look at HIV infection - it's almost considered a chronic disease now rather than a death sentence - that's down to the Pharma industry.

uhm...Yes they did....they supressed evidence of its teratogenic effect
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Sorry to hear buddy.

Try and eat lots more food with vtaimin D, if it seems better in sunshine?

I think it's supposed to be the UV rays which are beneficial. It could be connected to Vitamin D though - nobody knows how it works.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

ok clever boy...WHY is that bullshit....

that article.....which is on a govt website CLEARLY states that cannabis kills cancer cells IN VITRO, which to ANYONE who doesnt know the details of lab work means IN A PETRI dish....

Nor am I encouraging anything.....

I have said times, that just becasue it does as the article says, that does NOT make it a cure, in and of itself.....and I happen to think that Eddies posts on this are being made out to be something they are not...

and neither of you have actually countered what she has said with anything but disdain and contempt....certainly little or no factual content.... (and wolfie is the worst by a long stretch)

I think Eddie is over optimistic, and is distrusting of "big" business
well I too distrust
big pharma
big food (and you certainly CANT trust the food chain any more)
and I certainly DONT flat out 100% trust scientists these days since MOST of them are owned either by big business OR the govt, and he who pays the piper calls the tune....

1) Because there are 113 different cannabinoids and this was one test, which again was not cannabis oil

2) Really made out to be something they are not?

eddie wrote:
Oh sorry. I forgot that doctors and the medical profession didn't try to "pitch" their own medicine! More profit in chemo than a a few million ton of mushrooms.
I'd rather eat mushrooms than cocktails of powder...thanks!

See brainwashed, that is just one of numerous examples and if yuu had bothered to read the threads and where yesterday I showed you she said we do not need to see GP's anymore is childishly irresponsible and now you are being the same by stupidly defending her out of some antiquated chivalrous bullshit

I really dont give a shit what you trust, that is up to you, what is important is about speaking the truth, of which she has lied many times

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:21 pm

eddie wrote:Wow. You need to calm down didge. I mean, really calm down. For one thing, you keep misquoting me, which is a bad habit that irrational people do when they're angry.

Cannabis does help people with cancer and one day, I think it will become something of a cure. There are many stories and blogs of people who have experienced it real positive changes and I don't think they're lying, why would they lie?

I do not need advice from a liar and someone who is childishly irresponsible

Even worse you tell me I have to accept your bullshit

People like you should be criminally charged, for the lies your spread and lets hope one day that happens so you learn its wrong to lie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:Wow. You need to calm down didge. I mean, really calm down. For one thing, you keep misquoting me, which is a bad habit that irrational people do when they're angry.

Even worse you tell me I  have to accept your bullshit

People like you should be criminally charged, for the lies your spread and lets hope one day that happens so you learn its wrong to lie

What am I lying about? You do realise you're just sounding petulant now.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:25 pm

So let me get this straight

Victor wants me to disprove something Eddie cannot prove herself.

The God delusion.

Its not up to me to disprove something, that someone cannot prove works

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh well - I don't know enough about that to comment. The rest of my post still stands though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:27 pm

eddie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Even worse you tell me I  have to accept your bullshit

What am I lying about? You do realise you're just sounding petulant now.

Cannabis oils

Second your views on doctors

The pharmacy industry

I really dont care what someone childishly irresponsible thinks of me

You have next to no knowledge of cancer or physiology and you are wrongly trying to advise people on things you know nothing about

That is dangeroeus

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:27 pm

It's okay, just call everyone a liar if their opinion is different to yours. It's a weird way to debate an opinion but, whatever.

I'll leave you to it. Your aggression isn't good for my zen. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:27 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did they?

Where is the evidence for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:30 pm

eddie wrote:It's okay, just call everyone a liar if their opinion is different to yours. It's a weird way to debate an opinion but, whatever.

I'll leave you to it. Your aggression isn't good for my zen. Cool

Its not a way weird way to debate, you are a poor liar demanding people accept your bullshit

This is openly demanded of you on this thread

I stand up to liars and those childishly irresponsible like yourself.

People like you should be locked up or at the very least checked for mental health problems, because the reality is the way you are easily brainwashed with so much crap stems from anxiety and fears.

Clearly you need support and out of care, I suggest you get some

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:37 pm

you still dont get it do you?

tell you what

have a break. smoke a spliff, reread the thread then have another go..... Laughing

listen...If I pissed in a petri dish full of cancer cells ...it would kill them
in fact ...thinking about it...if I put distilled deionised water in it would kill them

the above study wasnt actually the basis of eddies comments

mention cannabis to the uninitiated and they think of oil, weed or resin, not a purified compound therfrom

and......I bet someone somewhere in a lab has indeed put cannabis oil into said petri dish ...if only to see just what would happen....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:you still dont get it do you?

tell you what

have a break. smoke a spliff, reread the thread then have another go..... Laughing

listen...If I pissed in a petri dish full of cancer cells ...it would kill them
in fact ...thinking about it...if I put distilled deionised water in it would kill them

the above study wasnt actually the basis of eddies comments

mention cannabis to the uninitiated and they think of oil, weed or resin, not a purified compound therfrom

and......I bet someone somewhere in a lab has indeed put cannabis oil into said petri dish ...if only to see just what would happen....

Oh how pathetically unwitty and incorrect again

Out of the 113 different cannabis, which one was used and have the rest been tested?

Its like the poor claim that of a cure for cancer

If it was only effective in one of the 113, then its only one that has been seen to kill cancer cells

So you admit it was not cannabis oil

So I dont need to get stoned to reread what crap that Eddie has spouted over numerous threads.

Its not even commendable that you are defending someone irresponsible, it just makes you as bad

How about you go back and read all the threads before you then engage in the debate

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:49 pm

This warrants being posted here

Do you know what?
These fake cure scam companies use the same methodology of the Abrahamic religions. They play on the fear of people. Accept in this situation the fear is very real when people have cancer  and have to go through the painful process of cancer treatment. Like with religious bullshit though, these scammers offer zero evidence and hearsay claims to cures. Just as you hear of claims to miracles. 

What they do though is disgustingly place more fear into patients with cancer, to deceive them, by playing on their vulnerability. They actively seek to try to get that cancer sufferer or even those not with cancer, to use their products and stop any medical treatment, if they ever did develop cancer or that it will prevent them getting cancer. Instead they play off how it is horrible to undergo this treatment, of which people know that it is. By lying to them, claiming there is painless cures. They are robbing these people of their best chances of survival. 

This is why they center on how horrible chemo treatment is to deceive them into stopping chemo, thus condemning them to death. All so they can make money out of the vulnerable. They have no scientific evidence and demand that people's testimonies be believed. Its so appalling, its like the parents who refuse to allow their child medical treatment, claiming prayers, will heal them.

They would soon stop, if family members then sued those for lying about their products, as they are lying claiming they are cures, but they are able to get around a loophole, by then actually quoting real science on cancer. That not all treatments will work for everyone. To me, it  makes them the lowest of the low, those who knowingly know what they are promoting does not cure cancer. I can forgive those gullible, but those who understand science and knowingly lie, should be held to account for their lies through the legal system.

This is what angers me so much and I grew up with this bullshit when I had severe asthma as a kid, and my mother taking me both to the Knock Shrine in Ireland and Lourdes, because some idiots claimed to have seen the Virgin Mary and low and behold I still sometimes get asthma today.

People need to stop fucking with peoples lives. If you want to take claims to cures, be my guest, but stop selling lies to people it will cure them, when it will not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did they?

FROM https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/may/25/distillers-knew-risk-of-thalidomide-six-months-before-it-was-pulled-says-book

Company knew risk of thalidomide six months before it was pulled, says book

A new book by the lawyer for Australian victims says that executives sat on warnings by doctors that the drug was connected to deformities in babies
Thalidomide australia
Thalidomide survivors outside the supreme court in Melbourne in December 2013 after winning a class action against legacy owner Diageo. Lynette Rowe is second from the right. Photograph: Julian Smith/AAP

Gay Alcorn

Sunday 24 May 2015 15.01 BST
Last modified on Thursday 27 October 2016 00.19 BST

This article is 1 year old
Shares
Comments

The British company that distributed and sold the drug thalidomide knew almost six months before it was pulled from the market that there were credible claims it caused terrible deformities and the deaths of infants, a new book reveals.

If Distillers had heeded warnings it received in June and July 1961, as many as 1,000 babies would not have been born with severe injuries such as missing limbs, and another 1,000 would not have died shortly after birth, the book says.

FROM http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/12082527/Thalidomide-50-years-on-Justice-has-never-been-done-and-it-burns-away.html

The Sunday Times had meanwhile obtained thousands of documents showing how Grünenthal and Distillers had failed to test the drug adequately and ignored warnings about its dangers, but because of the ongoing legal battle it could not publish them without being in contempt of court.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:57 pm

Thorin wrote:This warrants being posted here

Do you know what?
These fake cure scam companies use the same methodology of the Abrahamic religions. They play on the fear of people. Accept in this situation the fear is very real when people have cancer  and have to go through the painful process of cancer treatment. Like with religious bullshit though, these scammers offer zero evidence and hearsay claims to cures. Just as you hear of claims to miracles. 

What they do though is disgustingly place more fear into patients with cancer, to deceive them, by playing on their vulnerability. They actively seek to try to get that cancer sufferer or even those not with cancer, to use their products and stop any medical treatment, if they ever did develop cancer or that it will prevent them getting cancer. Instead they play off how it is horrible to undergo this treatment, of which people know that it is. By lying to them, claiming there is painless cures. They are robbing these people of their best chances of survival. 

This is why they center on how horrible chemo treatment is to deceive them into stopping chemo, thus condemning them to death. All so they can make money out of the vulnerable. They have no scientific evidence and demand that people's testimonies be believed. Its so appalling, its like the parents who refuse to allow their child medical treatment, claiming prayers, will heal them.

They would soon stop, if family members then sued those for lying about their products, as they are lying claiming they are cures, but they are able to get around a loophole, by then actually quoting real science on cancer. That not all treatments will work for everyone. To me, it  makes them the lowest of the low, those who knowingly know what they are promoting does not cure cancer. I can forgive those gullible, but those who understand science and knowingly lie, should be held to account for their lies through the legal system.

This is what angers me so much and I grew up with this bullshit when I had severe asthma as a kid, and my mother taking me both to the Knock Shrine in Ireland and Lourdes, because some idiots claimed to have seen the Virgin Mary and low and behold I still sometimes get asthma today.

People need to stop fucking with peoples lives. If you want to take claims to cures, be my guest, but stop selling lies to people it will cure them, when it will not.

yers....and.....

Eddie isnt selling anything to anyone NOR is she suggesting anyone should follow her ideas

so the above is largely irrelevant.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Did they?

FROM https://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/may/25/distillers-knew-risk-of-thalidomide-six-months-before-it-was-pulled-says-book

Company knew risk of thalidomide six months before it was pulled, says book

A new book by the lawyer for Australian victims says that executives sat on warnings by doctors that the drug was connected to deformities in babies
Thalidomide australia
Thalidomide survivors outside the supreme court in Melbourne in December 2013 after winning a class action against legacy owner Diageo. Lynette Rowe is second from the right. Photograph: Julian Smith/AAP

Gay Alcorn

Sunday 24 May 2015 15.01 BST
Last modified on Thursday 27 October 2016 00.19 BST

This article is 1 year old
Shares
Comments

The British company that distributed and sold the drug thalidomide knew almost six months before it was pulled from the market that there were credible claims it caused terrible deformities and the deaths of infants, a new book reveals.

If Distillers had heeded warnings it received in June and July 1961, as many as 1,000 babies would not have been born with severe injuries such as missing limbs, and another 1,000 would not have died shortly after birth, the book says.

FROM http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/12082527/Thalidomide-50-years-on-Justice-has-never-been-done-and-it-burns-away.html

The Sunday Times had meanwhile obtained thousands of documents showing how Grünenthal and Distillers had failed to test the drug adequately and ignored warnings about its dangers, but because of the ongoing legal battle it could not publish them without being in contempt of court.

A book?

Where is the criminal or legal cases on this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Thorin wrote:This warrants being posted here

Do you know what?

yers....and.....

Eddie isnt selling anything to anyone NOR is she suggesting anyone should follow her ideas

so the above is largely irrelevant.....

I disagree when she claims doctors are pitching their medicine and claims to the pharamcy company

You may well be a mod, that does not mean your opinion on Eddie holds

So my brothers death was irrelevant to you then?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next