NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These 'Miracle' Twin Baby Girls Were Born With Different Skin Colors

Go down

These 'Miracle' Twin Baby Girls Were Born With Different Skin Colors  Empty These 'Miracle' Twin Baby Girls Were Born With Different Skin Colors

Post by Guest Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:04 pm

A pair of fraternal twins are gaining attention around the globe for their unique distinction.

These 'Miracle' Twin Baby Girls Were Born With Different Skin Colors  Dnrdq-twins-different-color-skin-09

Kalani was born with light skin and blue eyes, while her sister Jarani, who's five minutes younger, has brown skin and brown eyes.

"They're my miracle girls," mom Whitney Meyer said. "It has nothing to do with their color. I lost a child and a year-and-a-half later, I gained twins. I just wanted to share it and it's been crazy ever since."

These 'Miracle' Twin Baby Girls Were Born With Different Skin Colors  0eyrk-twins-different-color-skin-05

The girls' parents are Whitney Meyer and Tomas Dean, from Quincy, Illinois. Meyer is white and Dean is black, which explains part of this phenomenon.

These 'Miracle' Twin Baby Girls Were Born With Different Skin Colors  Bp9rd-twins-different-color-skin-03

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/2022/These-Miracle-Twin-Baby-Girls-Were-Born-With-Different-Skin-Colors#1Y0ihjYIV93BI7Cb.99

Back to top Go down

These 'Miracle' Twin Baby Girls Were Born With Different Skin Colors  Empty Re: These 'Miracle' Twin Baby Girls Were Born With Different Skin Colors

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:00 am

cute
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down