NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor

4 posters

Go down

Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor  Empty Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:11 am

ACTOR Ewan McGregor has been savaged as a “paedophile-loving hypocrite” after refusing to appear on TV with Piers Morgan.

The spat started when Mc Gregor declined to make a scheduled appearance on Good Morning Britain to promote his new film T 2 Trainspotting because Morgan was on the show.

McGregor pulled out of the appearance in a protest at Morgan’s controversial comments about last weekend’s Womens March.

The Trainspotting star was due to chat about his latest film project on the ITV breakfast show today, The Sun reports.

Morgan and co-host Susanna Reid were concerned after he failed to show up to the studio 20 minutes before his scheduled slot.

Morgan then spotted a tweet on the Hollywood star’s page.

The ex-newspaper man announced: “Ewan McGregor, who was supposed to be our big guest, just tweeted this.”

Was going on Good Morning Britain, didn't realise @piersmorgan was host. Won't go on with him after his comments about #WomensMarch
— Ewan McGregor (@mcgregor_ewan) January 24, 2017

He added: “Because I didn’t think the march was a fantastic thing, because I didn’t agree with the politics of it, Ewan McGregor, who is an actor, who was here to talk about a movie, has decided he can’t come and talk about his movie, which I think is a shame.

“And kind of plays into my view maybe actors should stick to talking about films and not get whipped up about politics that is not their game.”

Clearly furious about his decision, Morgan raged: “I’m all up for having a debate, but don’t just not turn up. It’s unprofessional.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/ewan-mcgregor-refuses-to-appear-on-good-morning-britain-over-piers-morgans-womens-march-comments/news-story/8f9513517432325bdfe7d652799ad0bb

DJ Edith Bowman was first to give McGregor the thumbs-up by tweeting: “YES Ewan ... pop over the road and see us.”

Other Twitter users piled in with one writing: “BRAVO!” and another: “Good for you dude. The sooner we weaken, devalue and mute the platforms and people preaching/empowering hate the better.”

Other viewers wrote on Twitter they were disappointed McGregor didn’t use his TV appearance to argue his point.

I'm confused @piersmorgan. You say "actors should stick to talking about their films" then "he should come on and debate". Which is it? https://t.co/yS3k5Mnncq
— Ralf Little (@RalfLittle) January 24, 2017

Ewan McGregor canceled an interview with good morning Britain bc he's against Piers Morgan's sexist comments. This is a man, this is A MAN
— n (@cassianovak) January 24, 2017

Freedom of speech also means freedom not to speak. #ewanmcgregor
— Alison Moyet (@AlisonMoyet) January 24, 2017
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor  Empty Re: Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:38 am

cheers

Who can blame anyone for not wanting to talk to Morgan ?

That dolt Piers Morgan is simply a pig of a man..

Anti women
Anti democracy
Anti fair go;  Sounds like a fascist pig;
Makes a living out of being so controversial..

Appears to hate Americans, but seems to get work in the USA often enough.
Openly hates foreigners --  including Aussies and Canadians, so probably not so much racist as simply xenophobic ?

When I first read about his piggish comments, I imagined him as a grey old white bigot -- when I actually saw images, noticed he's much younger than expected, after the rubbish he spouts --  thought he'd be more Stormee's vintage..        Laughing
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor  Empty Re: Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:59 am

I think the Right Wing in the USA try and use him like an "anti John Oliver." they are both English but seem to be more/originally famous in the USA. Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor  2190311264

I always wonder with ones like him if he actually believes it or is being purposely controversial since that is his 'stick'.
he does seem like a complete prat Hypocrite Piers Morgan cant accept reasoable response to his rhetoric by Ewan Mrgregor  2984306523
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:56 pm

I cant stand Piers Morgan, he is a pompous patronising creep.

I imagine if Ewan McGregor had turned up he would have beaten him in a debate anyway, he has long been a supporter of womens rights....maybe Piers should be grateful.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:18 pm

Piers Morgan is horrible. England was glad to get rid of him. If I'd been McGregor, I'd have simply used the airtime to tear a strip off the idiotic pompous prick.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down