NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel.

3 posters

Go down

Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel. Empty Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:23 pm

A little girl dressed as Rey from Star Wars is detained by two Stormtroopers. I've never seen someone so happy to be arrested.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5541/This-Little-Girl-Gets-Arrested-At-Disneyland#EDl6lP7wYaxqXLGH.99

lol!

Back to top Go down

Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel. Empty Re: Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel.

Post by Syl Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Cheeky, lol!

That brought back a great memory. When my son was about  that little girls age we took him on a tour round Granada studios in Manchester.
They had actors dotted around dressed as characters from popular programmes of the time.
Suddenly German soldiers (from a programme like Colditz) stormed onto the tram we were on and ordered my son to get off the bus, they were really realistic, my son loved it....my mum who was with us kept asking "is he all right" because the soldiers were a bit scary......
I hadn't thought of that for years. Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel. 2984306523
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel. Empty Re: Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Syl wrote:Cheeky, lol!

That brought back a great memory. When my son was about  that little girls age we took him on a tour round Granada studios in Manchester.
They had actors dotted around dressed as characters from popular programmes of the time.
Suddenly German soldiers (from a programme like Colditz) stormed onto the tram we were on and ordered my son to get off the bus, they were really realistic, my son loved it....my mum who was with us kept asking "is he all right" because the soldiers were a bit scary......
I hadn't thought of that for years. Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel. 2984306523

I thought you would appreciate

Just watched the video and thought it appropriate to post in a light humoured sense.

That is a great story and thanks for sharing, have a thanks

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Well thanks for that Thanks Thor. Laughing

You always find some great little videos, Eddie finds great topics, HT finds beautiful pics, altogether these things (mixed up with topical headlines) make this forum one of the best imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:00 pm

eddie wrote:And some people say stuff twice Rolling Eyes

She is worried about your beard effecting your hearing, now its so bushy and long.

Newsflash: Syl Caught Wearing Bathrobe In Public On Newsfix. Lord Foul and his Apprentice Darth Eilzel Capture and Arrest The Rebel. Addams-Family-Cousin-Itt-addams-family-5684028-356-288

Hence why Syl needs to say it twice for you.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Lol......I deleted the last one ...but quicksticks Eddie jumped in pretty rapido there.
Then my comp froze.....gremlins. What a Face
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:40 pm

Hahahaha yeah that all got a bit messed up Syl.
That's the second time we've done that. Perhaps we should avoid eachother at certain times of the day scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:35 am

What a sweet video!

Hilarious thread title too- I've never been more honoured in forums than being compared to a Stormtrooper lol
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:27 pm

eddie wrote:Hahahaha yeah that all got a bit messed up Syl.
That's the second time we've done that. Perhaps we should avoid eachother at certain times of the day scratch

I know...but at least we know what happened. lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down