NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter Records Dad Singing 'Tennessee Whiskey' In The Car. It's Going Viral!

3 posters

Go down

Daughter Records Dad Singing 'Tennessee Whiskey' In The Car. It's Going Viral!  Empty Daughter Records Dad Singing 'Tennessee Whiskey' In The Car. It's Going Viral!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:18 am

I don't know if I love his voice more or the look on his daughter's face when she is watching her dad in the camera. Beautiful.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5524/Daughter-Records-Dad-Singing-Tennessee-Whiskey-In-The-Car-It-s-Going-Viral-#TAD0euvqhzwEwmet.99

Back to top Go down

Daughter Records Dad Singing 'Tennessee Whiskey' In The Car. It's Going Viral!  Empty Re: Daughter Records Dad Singing 'Tennessee Whiskey' In The Car. It's Going Viral!

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:53 am

Love it! I'm going to tell Alexa to play that now Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Daughter Records Dad Singing 'Tennessee Whiskey' In The Car. It's Going Viral!  Empty Re: Daughter Records Dad Singing 'Tennessee Whiskey' In The Car. It's Going Viral!

Post by Syl Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:23 pm

I could listen to him and watch her all day.....beautiful. xxx
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Sweet, love that! Nice voice Smile
Bella
Bella
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:58 pm

It really goes to show, that if you put yourself out there as happened on youtube, your stars can change so much for the better

Really happy for him and his family

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down