NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Presidente Duterte "I USED TO DO IT PERSONALLY" MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE

Go down

Presidente Duterte "I USED TO DO IT PERSONALLY" MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE Empty Presidente Duterte "I USED TO DO IT PERSONALLY" MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:18 pm

WTH ...is this the 21st Century form of 'My Machismo is bigger than your MACHISMO?' ...'hey Putin, look at meeee ...see what a mega bad ass I am?'  Presidente Duterte "I USED TO DO IT PERSONALLY" MURDER HIS OWN PEOPLE 802665275  
 SMH - this has become a North Korea on steroids insanity, concern.  IMO

Rodrigo Duterte on Killing Criminal Suspects: ‘I Used to Do It Personally’
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN   DEC. 14, 2016
President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines, overseer of a contentious and bloody crackdown on drug dealers and users, boasted on Monday about having personally killed criminal suspects when he was mayor of Davao City. “In Davao, I used to do it personally — just to show to the guys that if I can do it, why can’t you?” Mr. Duterte told business leaders at a meeting in Manila, explaining how he goaded police officers to gun down suspects. “And I’d go around in Davao with a motorcycle, with a big bike around, and I would just patrol the streets, looking for trouble also,” he said, according to The Manila Times. “I was really looking for a confrontation, so I could kill.”
Mr. Duterte is known both for his tough stance on crime and for controversial remarks. He has acknowledged killing before — in 2015, he said that he had killed at least three men suspected of kidnapping and rape in Davao City — but his remarks on Monday appeared to be his first such public admission since he became president.
When he was mayor of Davao City, Mr. Duterte was known to carry a .38 pistol and was accused of overseeing a death squad to kill people suspected of being criminals. As president, he has led a nationwide “war on drugs” by the police and vigilante groups, which has left more than 3,000 people dead.  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/14/world/asia/rodrigo-duterte-philippines-killings.html 

Very worrisome, so many wing-nuts - far too many dictators with the ability to start global wars and have access to nuclear weapons. 
Very unhealthy mega ego's and now they seem to want media attention for their 'I AM A BAD ASS and here's why_______!'
I'm sure, some deceased mafia bosses are longing to be reincarnated Suspect

Nearly forgot one of his most often reprinted quotations >

In October, Mr. Duterte compared himself to Hitler, saying that he would be “happy to slaughter” three million drug addicts.

Back to top Go down