NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What has really happened, to Kanye West?

Go down

What has really happened, to Kanye West?  Empty What has really happened, to Kanye West?

Post by eddie Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:59 pm

A few stories coming out that he's been hospitalised - most reports saying he has been carted off to a psychiatric unit - after having a rant about Jay Z and his wife Beyoncé.

The 39-year-old rapper reportedly arrived late to his concert and only performed three songs before launching into the tirade, saying he had to tell the audience

"the truth even at the risk of my own life."

"I am putting my career, my life, my public well-standing at risk, when I talk to y'all like this," West said. "Beyoncé, I was hurt, cause I heard that you said you wouldn't perform unless you won [VMA] Video of the Year over me, over Hotline Bling."

West went on to accuse the pop icon of playing politics just to win awards, before begging her husband, Jay Z, to call him.

"Jay Z, I know you got killers, please don't send them at my head. Just call me!" West said. "Talk to me like a man!"

Full story: http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-west-lashes-out-beyonc-begs-jay-z-call-storms-n686476

Now reports are ranging from suggesting that he's had a "nervous breakdown" to "he got hurt at the gym" bit one thing seems clear, he seemed to know he would be in danger from speaking out. A couple of reports said he referred to JayZ as being part of the illuminati.....

Lots of weird stories about him lately.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down