NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes

+6
eddie
Original Quill
nicko
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
Major
10 posters

Go down

Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes Empty Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:51 am

In opposition to the hatred shown by Trump supporters, Americans have taken to wearing a safety pin, so that those now living in fear will know who is supporting them.   The 'safety pin pledge' is very simply, but stands for hope and love against violence and hate.

Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes Cw_NwWoWEAA81Jp

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes Empty Re: Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:55 am

As has been said before, those who spport Trump would have supported Hitler. Just one day after Rememberance Day they are a disgrace to this country and humanity.

Back to top Go down

Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes Empty Re: Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:44 am

Numb nut...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:54 am

Trump may well turn out to be an unexpected gift the way he is galvanising into action people of goodwill everywhere. And as a bonus for the UK we have Farage showing his true colours sniffing about for another freeloader job.

Keep opening that mouth of yours, Trumpy - with every breath the opposition grows.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:42 pm

Exclamation

TRUMP has already started talking out against the likes of Major and Tommy --  who are clearly trying to cash in on the unrest stirred up by the Trumpsters campaign rhetoric...

I have a feeling now, that those neo-fascist hatemongers will be quite disappointed come next February/March, when our nazi-minded contributors find out that Trump really isn't quite the far-right xenophobe brigade's saviour that they are hoping for..          Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Seems like win-win. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:24 pm

Why the fuck don't all you moaners wait and see what happens before you play the guessing game?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:28 pm

nicko wrote:Why the fuck don't all you moaners wait and see what happens before you play the guessing game?

What?  You don't know by now what he stands for, nicko?  Sweet Allah, where have you been?  Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Well, I think it's kinda nice that people are showing solidarity to certain members of their community, whatever the reason.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:11 pm

nicko wrote:Why the fuck don't all you moaners wait and see what happens before you play the guessing game?

FFS!   That's saying never learn, never understand, never step in to stop a problem getting worse.   Tell you what Nicko, how about you let WWIII happen and decide whether it's a good thing or not afterwards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:27 pm

The Jews waited to see what Hitler would do - not advisable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:28 pm

more lefty histrionics

if you oppose them ...BEWARE
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:44 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Exclamation

TRUMP has already started talking out against the likes of Major and Tommy --  who are clearly trying to cash in on the unrest stirred up by the Trumpsters campaign rhetoric...

I have a feeling now, that those neo-fascist hatemongers will be quite disappointed come next February/March, when our nazi-minded contributors find out that Trump really isn't quite the far-right xenophobe brigade's saviour that they are hoping for..          Arrow

Still waiting for you to show any posts of mine where I said I supported trump...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:46 pm

those wearing these safety pins MUST of course be lefty's....

they need em to keep their nappies (diapers) in place

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:47 pm

sassy wrote:In opposition to the hatred shown by Trump supporters, Americans have taken to wearing a safety pin, so that those now living in fear will know who is supporting them.   The 'safety pin pledge' is very simply, but stands for hope and love against violence and hate.

Forget politics really.
Can anyone explain to me why any of these human rules could ever be wrong?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:47 pm

Lord Foul wrote:more lefty histrionics

if you oppose them ...BEWARE

Beware of what? All the things have already been done by the WINNING side?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/11/12/post-election-spate-hate-crimes-worse-than-post-911-experts-say/93681294/
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:those wearing these safety pins MUST of course be lefty's....

Given the age of the pro-Trump voters, we might end up lending them to the geezers to hold up their incontinence diapers.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:52 pm

Lord Foul wrote:those wearing these safety pins MUST of course be lefty's....

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:58 pm

sassy wrote:In opposition to the hatred shown by Trump supporters, Americans have taken to wearing a safety pin, so that those now living in fear will know who is supporting them.   The 'safety pin pledge' is very simply, but stands for hope and love against violence and hate.

1 nope.....I dont know whats under there
2 yup
3 yup
4 yup...and more
5 depends
6 yup
7 yup IF you are a GENUINE ONE
8 yup
9 yup
10 yup
11 yup
12 yup
13 nope I cant trust you to uphold the second part of the agreement...I'll stand for you becasue its the right thing to do and for no other reason...but with NO expectation that you will reciprocate.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:00 pm

So in all, it's simply a great set of human rules, right?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:05 pm

within the exceptions i make its tolerable and just

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:07 pm

Lord Foul wrote:within the exceptions i make its tolerable and just

Well your number one is stupid.
Do you avoid back packers too?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:12 pm

no, cos I can see and thus read their faces

of course I may be wary of foreign looking back packers who appear to be tense /nervy. and I suppose in some parts of america one should perhaps be wary of ANYONE AND EVERYONE since their "batshit crazy "rating is off the scales......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:53 am

Trump's pledge to deport or incarcerate, Drug runners and other criminals may all be very well IF it's carried out by the law enforcement officers.

Somehow I see the emergence of Bounty Hunters providing their services free of charge as they seek to make sure that Trump's pledge is carried out.

People who are not white should be afraid as the finger pointing will start as they are all targeted as 'possible' criminals.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:43 am

Here's the truth -- Trump insulted just about every group that isn't white and male as he was running for president. He's about to wield an awful lot of power, and people are scared.

I and others who don't want fellow citizens to feel like I hate them just because they aren't white or straight or whatever are wearing pins on our clothing. It's harmless, a nice gesture, and anybody who doesn't like it can lick the inside of my asshole, as far as I'm concerned.

Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes 9a2684c4213171476e13732af3b26537
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:02 am

I am glad to here your wearing a pin ben.

it is a great move i think, IF I was there I'd go around like this

Thousands of Americans are wearing safety pins on their clothes Ac9b39f446eeda8a1ce597a7baadf07a
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down