NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Views of The View host Sherri Shepherd

3 posters

Go down

The Views of The View host Sherri Shepherd  Empty The Views of The View host Sherri Shepherd

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:09 am

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-earth-is-flat-and-gays-are-going-to-hell-the-world-according-to-the-view-host-sherri-shepherd/story-e6frfmyi-1226806670937

Here are just a few of her most memorable moments:

2007: Shepherd stated on the show that she "didn't believe in evolution. Period." When Whoopi Goldberg jokingly asked her if she thought the world was flat, Shepherd said that she didn't know, and "never thought about it." Shepherd continued that it was more important to her that she thought about how she was "going to feed [her] child."
"You can do both," co-host Barbara Walter pointed out.

2007: During a discussion initiated by Joy Behar about Greek philosophy, Shepherd said that Christians existed in classical Greece, and that the Greeks threw them to the lions. When questioned on this point, she said that "Jesus came first" (before Greeks and Romans). When Whoopi Goldberg told her what they were discussing predated that, she said "I don't think anything predated Christians," leaving the other panellists speechless.

2008: Shepherd referred to gospel singer Shirley Caesar as "the black Patti Labelle". Her co-hosts were quick to point out that Labelle herself is indeed black.

2010: During a discussion about HIV/AIDS on the panel, Shepherd repeatedly stated that the higher prevalence of HIV in African American communities is due to women contracting the disease from black men who are 'on the down low' (secretly having sex with other men). The Centre for Disease Control later issue a statement saying Shepherd's comments are based on myths that have been widely disproved.

2012: Referring to actor Kelsey Grammer's claim he and his wife didn't have sex for a whole decade, Shepherd said, "10 years? That's 365 days times 10 - 36,000 days!" (Uh, it's actually 3650 days, Shezza).

2013: Just a few months after the Sandy Hook school massacre and in the midst of America's debate on gun control, Shepherd announced on The View that she was planning on buying a gun to protect her family.

2013: Asked her opinion of Miley Cyrus on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Shepherd said, "Oh, she's going to hell in a twerking hand basket."

Shepherd isn't the only View presenter currently in the news for making controversial comments - co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck this week appeared on the program Fox and Friends to interview author Nick Adams about the notion that men are no longer encouraged or allowed to be "manly," something Adams labelled "dangerous."
"Is this in direct relation to feminism on the rise?" asked Hasselbeck. "Is it a result just sort of society seeing men that are not as masculine and men that are as masculine being kind of demonised?"
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The Views of The View host Sherri Shepherd  Empty Re: The Views of The View host Sherri Shepherd

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:11 am

And Why Every decent person has a right to hate Christianity, because unlike homosexals it DOES recurit Children in to Stupidity and Hatered.

"I think people don't know my heart. I think people feel I'm very judgmental. I think people feel I'm very homophobic. If they knew me, and knew my heart. ... You grow up being a Christian and you grow up believing homosexuality is a sin; you're going to hell if you're a homosexual. This is something that they teach in churches. So it's something that I grew up believing," she said.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The Views of The View host Sherri Shepherd  Empty Re: The Views of The View host Sherri Shepherd

Post by Original Quill Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 am

Hasselbeck is an arsehole who can't get along with her own co-hosts on The View. She is the reason why I don't watch. Small matter...because it is a woman's program anyway. They could care less if I watch.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:01 pm

@bee
I watched 'Steve Fry: Out There' the night before and it was the one with Uganda and the USA.

I Don't know if Hate is the right word but they Hate homosexuals so much and that is the reason they give, that homosexuals go around trying to corrupt and convert children. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I honestly I agree with Steven, their hatred is a stain on mankind.
(and why are all the homophobes so obsessed with anuses?)
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down