NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI

2 posters

Go down

nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI Empty nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI

Post by The Devil, You Know Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:36 pm

http://www.mediaite.com/online/chris-wallace-on-fbi-reopening-clinton-probe-this-is-a-big-deal/

Chris Wallace on FBI Reopening Clinton Probe: ‘This is a Big Deal’

no doubt this will be dismissed by the clintonettes on here as just another right wing smear.

It looks like the wheels are coming off clintons campaign.

the question is will the american people finally see through her and her criminal past, present and future.

a recent poll suggests that trump supporters are more switched on to the election issues than clinton supporters

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/27/poll-43-percent-of-trump-supporters-correct-on-election-issues-versus-31-percent-of-clinton-supporters/amp/

that doesn't surprise me after many of clintons supporters have been described as too dumb by her as shown in numerous emails leaked by wikileaks.

I wonder if the reason it's been reopened is because the cheque to Mccabes (deputy director of the FBI) wife bounced.

this election became interesting again.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI Empty Re: nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:39 am

Clinton emails are putting voters to sleep. Let's have more pussy-grabbing and kicking POWs who are losers.

Seriously folks, the real show isn't adding to the thousands of emails that say, honey, I'm going to late... When is the DOJ going to announce the indictment of Trump for 2-counts of bribery, fraud, and income tax evasion.

The Trump indictment is real, not some hopeful Republican's wet dream. I think they are waiting for that indictment for when the coast is clear of all election wannabe issues.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI Empty Re: nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:18 am

Original Quill wrote:Clinton emails are putting voters to sleep.  Let's have more pussy-grabbing and kicking POWs who are losers.

Seriously folks, the real show isn't adding to the thousands of emails that say, honey, I'm going to late...  When is the DOJ going to announce the indictment of Trump for 2-counts of bribery, fraud, and income tax evasion.

The Trump indictment is real, not some hopeful Republican's wet dream.    I think they are waiting for that indictment for when the coast is clear of all election wannabe issues.
why does it not surprise me that you try to dismiss it.
"nothing to see here, please move along"

however the FBI dont seem to agree with you on this.
what will you be saying if classified information is found on this latest device.

what is amazing is how the faithful refuse to accept any criticism of their beloved leaderene and will attempt to divert attention away from the mountain of evidence coming out about how corrupt she and the democratic party are.
and here's me thinking you were beyond religious fervour.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:32 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Clinton emails are putting voters to sleep.  Let's have more pussy-grabbing and kicking POWs who are losers.

Seriously folks, the real show isn't adding to the thousands of emails that say, honey, I'm going to late...  When is the DOJ going to announce the indictment of Trump for 2-counts of bribery, fraud, and income tax evasion.

The Trump indictment is real, not some hopeful Republican's wet dream.    I think they are waiting for that indictment for when the coast is clear of all election wannabe issues.
why does it not surprise me that you try to dismiss it.
"nothing to see here, please move along"

Because the Trumpsters (Republicans have moved over) keep saying, don't look over here, look over there!  This is just the next installment of Why Elephants Lie!  Create a diversion.  Start a war.  Pick on Hillary.  Anything...anything to keep the public's mind off of the fact that conservatives are working against the interests of the public.

Right before your eyes is yet another example: Donald Trump is not running because he wants to be president.  He's running to make himself too big to indict.  Like Capt. Ramius, he's running into the torpedo before it has a chance to arm.  He's about to be indicted for two counts of bribery (Florida and Texas), fraud (Trump University) and income tax evasion (his Trust).  The best defense is a good offense.  Like Dick Cheney, if he can convince the world that his indictment is political, not criminal, he can get off.

Dean wrote:however the FBI dont seem to agree with you on this.
what will you be saying if classified information is found on this latest device.

Why do you put it in hypothetical form?  No doubt because if you had anything of substance you would say so.  What the FBI found was on the home computer of aide Huma Abedin, a couple of more harmless emails were found.  If the FBI had found harmful emails, don't you bet we would know it?  This is a political year, after all.

You talk so boldly, yet have nothing to show for it. This is a trademark of a Trumpster...whether it's talk about pussy-grabbing or suing victims. The rule of law in this country is nnocent until proven guilty! If the FBI had anything, you wouldn't asking what ifs...you would be charging in with a demand for indictments. The fact that you are not, is my proof that it's all a diversionary tactic.

Dean wrote:what is amazing is how the faithful refuse to accept any criticism of their beloved leaderene and will attempt to divert attention away from the mountain of evidence coming out about how corrupt she and the democratic party are.
and here's me thinking you were beyond religious fervour.

What is even more amazing is how Trumpsters don't need any substance to lay claims.  Here we have simply another source of emails of the sort, like: Hi honey, I'll be late... and they start panting like someone grabbed their pussy.  Common sense tells you that Hillary Clinton was not using the home computer of Huma Abedin to distribute top secret information.  It's absolutely ludicrous...but that doesn't stop the walking dead of the Trumpster brigade.

How many times do I have to repeat it: There's no there, there.  No one has ever found any illegal wrongdoing with Hillary Clinton.  It's all a campaign started in 2008, by Republicans who had nothing to do with themselves because they refused to do their job in Congress.  Why is there no immigration bill?  Why is there no war bill for ISIS?  Why is there no jobs bill to get Americans to work?  Why is there no infrastructure bill to fix roads and bridges?  I'll tell you why.  It's because Republicans, who control Congress, have abandoned the nation to pursue hobgoblins like Hillary's emails.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:12 pm

nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI Cv9fcy8VYAAEti7
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:30 pm

nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI Cv95PXVUEAAiwO4
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:45 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI Cv95PXVUEAAiwO4

Razz Laughing  And the emails say fookin' nothing.  So boring, but I love the Weiner connection. cheers

Some 80-million have already voted.  So this is just entertainment.  What else could we use Weiner for?  nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI 2190311264 nothing to see here again, Clinton email case re-opened by the FBI 2984306523  Maybe if he moderated a debate...sexting backstage and joking with Trump about grabbing underage pussy.  Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down