NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome back Scrat

Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Great to 'see' you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:30 am

Welcome back scrat.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:12 am

eddie wrote:Welcome back scrat.


Gave you a green Edds

Who ever gave Edds Red for that post... Please close down your computer and do something else for a while. You do realise that no normal person should be that affected by a comment on a chat forum yes?
Some people spend waaaay to much time online.

Welcome Scrat, didn't notice you went tbh Laughing
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Andy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:20 am

Great to see you back Scrat, old chum. Illigitum non carborundum. Don't  let the bastards grind you down. Beware of the rottweilers.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6233
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:23 am

sassy wrote:Great to 'see' you.

You might want to correct your spelling there, or we could just leave it and trust you will now think twice before pouncing on the errors of others?
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Welcome back scrat.


Gave you a green Edds

Who ever gave Edds Red for that post... Please close down your computer and do something else for a while. You do realise that no normal person should be that affected by a comment on a chat forum yes?
Some people spend waaaay to much time online.

Welcome Scrat, didn't notice you went tbh Laughing

Don't know nems and don't care. I was being friendly and there was no hidden agenda.

_________________
”Do I contradict myself? Very well; I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes”
~ Walt Whitman
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 41150
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 21
Location : England

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by scrat on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Thanks to all Smile
scrat
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Syl on Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Welcome back Scrat....not sure if we met before. Smile

_________________
Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
Syl
Syl

Posts : 20154
Join date : 2015-11-12
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:08 pm

I hope he behaves properly this time, and doesn't post any more vile rants.

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I hope he behaves properly this time, and doesn't post any more vile rants.

That was a bit lukewarm, for a WB post, Raggs. Evil or Very Mad

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vlad Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...  Putin tells him what to think.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 32921
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I hope he behaves properly this time, and doesn't post any more vile rants.

That was a bit lukewarm, for a WB post, Raggs. Evil or Very Mad

So what?

_________________

"There never was an Aaron, counselor".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33746
Join date : 2014-02-10

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Original Quill on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
So what?


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vlad Putin to Donald Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"What's your's is mine, and what's mine is mine." ― Old Republican proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...  Putin tells him what to think.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 32921
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 55
Location : Northern California

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Great to see you back Scrat, old chum. Illigitum non carborundum. Don't  let the bastards grind you down.  Beware of the rottweilers.

(Poodles in cheap masks  Wellcome back Scrat 1763903427 ).

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:12 pm

Young Scrat was quite a vocalist
Who most of the time must be very pissed
He rants about hitler and himler
And how all right wing are similar
But forgets that the Nazis were leftie socialists!!




The silly old drunkard called scrat
Screams and shouts like a very childish brat
He always gets in a twist
When reminded Nazis were nationalist socialist
And then goes into meltdown looking like a right twat!


Last edited by Tommy Monk on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 24231
Join date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:31 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
eddie wrote:Welcome back scrat.


Gave you a green Edds

Who ever gave Edds Red for that post... Please close down your computer and do something else for a while. You do realise that no normal person should be that affected by a comment on a chat forum yes?
Some people spend waaaay to much time online.

Welcome Scrat, didn't notice you went tbh Laughing

Gave you a green for that Smile

_________________
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.”

– George Bernard Shaw
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Posts : 28916
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 45
Location : Texessex

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Miffs2 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:


Gave you a green Edds

Who ever gave Edds Red for that post... Please close down your computer and do something else for a while. You do realise that no normal person should be that affected by a comment on a chat forum yes?
Some people spend waaaay to much time online.

Welcome Scrat, didn't notice you went tbh Laughing

Gave you a green for that Smile

Thank you your Ben ness cheers
Miffs2
Miffs2

Posts : 2089
Join date : 2016-03-05
Age : 53

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by scrat on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:51 pm

Major wrote:I do not think I know Scrat.
We had a brief encounter on flap regarding DXers, unfortunately I'm apparently persona non grata on that forum, again!
scrat
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by scrat on Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:


Gave you a green Edds

Who ever gave Edds Red for that post... Please close down your computer and do something else for a while. You do realise that no normal person should be that affected by a comment on a chat forum yes?
Some people spend waaaay to much time online.

Welcome Scrat, didn't notice you went tbh Laughing

Gave you a green for that Smile
I have also given special Eds a green, I appreciate the sentiment.
scrat
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by scrat on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Young Scrat was quite a vocalist
Who most of the time must be very pissed
He rants about hitler and himler
And how all right wing are similar
But forgets that the Nazis were leftie socialists!!




The silly old drunkard called scrat
Screams and shouts like a very childish brat
He always gets in a twist
When reminded Nazis were nationalist socialist
And then goes into meltdown looking
There was a RWer called Tommy
Who often cried to his mommy
His mommy was sweet
When he sucked on her teat
But often the outcome was runny!
scrat
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Andy on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:37 pm

There was a rwer called Monk
Whose ramblings were mainly old junk
When he wrote something new
About what, he had not a clue
And his arguements were all but sunk.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars and only it it for themselves.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 6233
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 63
Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Wellcome back Scrat Empty Re: Wellcome back Scrat

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum