NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives

+4
Ben Reilly
eddie
magica
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Go down

London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives Empty London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:51 am

Boney M singer's brother hired hitman to kill mosque rival

The brother of a Boney M singer has been jailed for life after hiring a hitman to kill his rival following a bitter dispute over control of a mosque.

Muslim convert Khalid Rashad, 63, is the brother of Liz Mitchell, lead singer in the 1970s band famous for disco hits such as Rivers of Babylon, Rasputin and Daddy Cool.

She appeared as a character witness in his trial, held in January this year, explaining how they had grown up in a large Christian family in Jamaica.

His conviction can finally be reported at the end of a second trial in which Rashad was found guilty of keeping military-grade plastic explosives and rounds of ammunition at his home, yards from Wembley Stadium.

http://news.sky.com/story/boney-m-singers-brother-hired-hitman-to-kill-mosque-rival-10623634

Supposed to be a religious leader and an example to Muslims...

That is islam for you though...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives Empty Re: London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives

Post by magica Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:55 pm

Wow, so much for being peaceful eh?

He got what he deserves, no murder is acceptable and harsh sentences must reflect this.

On another note, I loved Boney M. Brown Girl in the ring and Rivers of Babylon, I still play today!
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives Empty Re: London imam jailed for life for murdering mosque rival and for possessing guns and explosives

Post by eddie Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:16 pm

Not sure why you got a red for posting a news story. Seems kinda stupid to me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:40 pm

I thought you meant me lol. No I don't know either, it's news. Going to give a green one to balance it out
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:16 pm

The Islamised lefties feel hurt when you present them with inconvenient truth... a red is all they got!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:36 pm

eddie wrote:Not sure why you got a red for posting a news story. Seems kinda stupid to me.

I gave it a red for the comment "that's islam for you," as though this one guy represents 1.6 billion people -- a line of argument that seems *extremely* stupid to me. Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:41 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Not sure why you got a red for posting a news story. Seems kinda stupid to me.

I gave it a red for the comment "that's islam for you," as though this one guy represents 1.6 billion people -- a line of argument that seems *extremely* stupid to me. Smile

I kinda knew it was you anyway. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:48 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

So you're going to just hand-wave away the reasoning behind it? Am I "kinda stupid" for redding a post that bashes 1.6 billion people on the basis of the actions of one person?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

So you're going to just hand-wave away the reasoning behind it? Am I "kinda stupid" for redding a post that bashes 1.6 billion people on the basis of the actions of one person?

Noooo, they're your reasons and yours alone. He said "that's islam for you" not "that's all Muslims for you" (I'd have redded him for that) and he also pointed out that the guy was supposed to be an example to all Muslims.
Didn't think it deserved a red but hey, it's your red to red with.

And, to be fair, I thought he'd been redded for simply posting the story - it has been done before.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:55 pm

Islam is the religion that *all Muslims* subscribe to, is it not?

It's like reporting on the Catholic priest child abuse scandal and summarizing, "That's Christianity for you."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:02 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Islam is the religion that *all Muslims* subscribe to, is it not?

It's like reporting on the Catholic priest child abuse scandal and summarizing, "That's Christianity for you."

Yes, I did notice.
Listen, if it makes you feel better you can give me a red if you like. I won't even moan about it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Islam is the religion that all Muslims subscribe to... except when they are doing wrong... then the lefties proclaim that they aren't following proper islam...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Yes Tommy but we have had this all before. ISIS and those kind of groups twist the words of their holy book to suit their purpose.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Islam is the religion that all Muslims subscribe to... except when they are doing wrong... then the lefties proclaim that they aren't following proper islam...

Let's say someone is raised as a Christian and commits a murder -- surely you would never argue that Christianity condones murder.

People of all religious faiths violate the rules of their religions, as nobody is infallible.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:45 pm

eddie wrote:Yes Tommy but we have had this all before.  ISIS and those kind of groups twist the words of their holy book to suit their purpose.

Wouldn't you agree with that Tommy?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 pm

No...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No...

Nothing more than just "no"?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 pm

eddie wrote:

He has said before, he believes ISIS and Islam to be one and the same.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:28 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

He makes me work very hard for an answer.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:29 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

He makes me work very hard for an answer.

Well, he doesn't have much courage in his convictions, so he rarely just comes out and admits what he really thinks.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:38 pm

I dont suppose it has occured to any one that if he had explosives and guns...note multiple

in britain....then its not likely his intent was merely to take over a mosque
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:02 am

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:Yes Tommy but we have had this all before.  ISIS and those kind of groups twist the words of their holy book to suit their purpose.

Why would strictly religious Islamic groups be twisting the words of their guide books...?

Hasn't it occurred to you that they are doing things 'by the book'...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:31 am

Lord Foul wrote:I dont suppose it has occured to any one that if he had explosives and guns...note multiple

in britain....then its not likely his intent was merely to take over a mosque

Yeah, what does that have to do with him representing all Muslims?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:31 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:

Why would strictly religious Islamic groups be twisting the words of their guide books...?

Hasn't it occurred to you that they are doing things 'by the book'...!?

There it is. You bigot piece of shit.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:13 pm

Saudi Arabia chop off peoples hands for punishment for theft... ISIS chop off peoples hands for punishment for theft...

Are you saying one is carrying out the Islamic religiously proscribed punishment... and the other is just twisting the words of their guide book to justify this...!?

I
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Saudi Arabia chop off peoples hands for punishment for theft... ISIS chop off peoples hands for punishment for theft...

In this country, predominately Christian States still legally terminate people's lives.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:30 pm

In Muslim countries they terminate a lot more for less !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:14 pm

I was talking about the Islamic proscribed punishment of chopping off hands...

Is Saudi Arabia twisting the words of their guide book to do this or are isis twisting the words...?

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:24 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I was talking about the Islamic proscribed punishment of chopping off hands...

Is Saudi Arabia twisting the words of their guide book to do this or are isis twisting the words...?

Well...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down