NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tory MPs against Brexit face deselection by Eurosceptics, thinktank claims

3 posters

Go down

Tory MPs against Brexit face deselection by Eurosceptics, thinktank claims Empty Tory MPs against Brexit face deselection by Eurosceptics, thinktank claims

Post by Irn Bru Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:10 pm

The Bow Group, the oldest Tory thinktank, has pointed out that a recent poll showed that 71 per cent of party members want Britain to leave the EU.
It also noted that David Cameron's plans to reduce the number of seats from 650 to 600 will see wholesale boundary changes leading to the creation of new seats for the 2020 election which will give party members the opportunity to pick new candidates and not be stuck with existing MPs.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/641016/Tory-MPs-against-Brexit-face-deselection-by-Eurosceptics-thinktank-claims

That was from a few months ago and now that the result is known it’s typical that the Tories want to shut down dissenting voices and kick them out with deselection unless they toe the party line. No doubt the right wing press and the gullible social media outlets will be briefed on the agenda. They never change.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Tory MPs against Brexit face deselection by Eurosceptics, thinktank claims Empty Re: Tory MPs against Brexit face deselection by Eurosceptics, thinktank claims

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Waffle...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Tory MPs against Brexit face deselection by Eurosceptics, thinktank claims Empty Re: Tory MPs against Brexit face deselection by Eurosceptics, thinktank claims

Post by Irn Bru Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Waffle...

The Tories are absolutely brillant at deselections, in fact the even managed to as good as deselect a sitting prime minister Laughing I nearly choked on my porrige when I watched this....

http://the-clockwork-lamppost.co.uk/vide/
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:53 pm

Waffle...

Labour are drowning in their own shit...

And it is not 'the Torys wot done it'...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Waffle...

Labour are drowning in their own shit...

And it is not 'the Torys wot done it'...

Did you watch the video? Great eh? Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:01 pm

No... I didn't see it...

Although generally speaking... I think the likelyhood of the
labour party carrying out mass 'deselections' has much more 'momentum'... it's very 'progressive' apparently...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:30 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

No... I didn't see it...

Although generally speaking... I think the likelyhood of the
labour party carrying out mass 'deselections' has much more 'momentum'... it's very 'progressive' apparently...!!!

lol!

You should watch it Tommy, it's a classic. A deselection of a prime minister is something to behold. You'll laugh for sure Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:47 am

Idea

TOMMY deselected his brain many moons ago...

That's why he so preoccupied with waffle these days..         Cool
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down