NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban the Burkha here!

+8
Tommy Monk
veya_victaous
eddie
JulesV
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
Major
blackie333
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ban the Burkha here! Empty Re: Ban the Burkha here!

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:56 pm

blackie333 wrote:
We could lead the world here in changing all Muslim attitudes across the world against women having to cover their faces which must
be completely uncomfortable and nauseating on hot days as well!

Rolling Eyes

DO YOU also want to ban :

Nun's 'habits'
Full face motorcycle helmets
Baggy overalls worn only for fashion (not for work..)
"Onesies" (the world would love you forever, if you could  Razz  )
Bikie's "colours" and leathers, and football jerseys (can't have that 'tribal' clothing..)
Ankle length Overcoats
Ski masks and balaclavas
Maternity wear;   and baggy clothes made for fatties...

"In for a penny, in for a pound";  "What's good for the goose is good for the gander"; and all that,  blackie..

IF you're going to discriminate against objectionable or conceiling clothing, and tell people what they're not allowed to wear anyplace or at any time in "your" country, you really don't want to discriminate, do you  ?         Basketball
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:27 pm

Suspect

HOW do you figure that little bit of nonsense on your part,  blackie  ???

What criteria are you using ?

Concealment
Hiding part or all of someone's body
Acting as a point of difference, or belonging to a certain sub-group
Used voluntarily, even if they look silly at the time
Being able to hide something...

How are they different,  do tell  ?
What is that difference -- that apparently "everyone (else) on here.." supposedly knows ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:59 pm

blackie333 wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

HOW do you figure that little bit of nonsense on your part,  blackie  ???

What criteria are you using ?

Concealment
Hiding part or all of someone's body
Acting as a point of difference, or belonging to a certain sub-group
Used voluntarily, even if they look silly at the time
Being able to hide something...

How are they different,  do tell  ?
What is that difference --  that apparently "everyone (else) on here.." supposedly knows ???

Easily answered.
The Burkha is a required mode of dress based on religious ridiculousness but the others are because of safety
or job requirements or fashion and not because of being forced to wear them for fear of being attacked if you break
your communities religious beliefs.

Idea

The burqha is not a "required" mode of dress, supposedly based on religion, and enforced through "fear of being attacked.." because of community beliefs --  as retard fuckwits like you and 3 or 4 other lying pieces of shit on here will continue to falsely claim, you moronic little fascist turd...

If it were, than 99% of the world's Muslim women would be wearing them --  and not less than 10%, or even 5%, which is more closer to the reality..

You, Major and your brain-dead supporters are simply looking for yet another contentious point of difference, to bully another minority group with.          Ban the Burkha here! 2347854014
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:41 pm

Why are you guys so against freedom of religious expression and always trying to dictate what others can and cannot wear?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Idea

Blackie claims he is only commenting on what he sees around him...

And then he only wants to ban something that looks different to the way he wants things to be..

And when questioned over his own warped views, he decides to load up his comments with lies, assumptions and false claims.

Instead of merely admitting that he, Major, and company, are simply are a mob of ignorant and scared little fascist bully boys..

Note that he claims that I'm supposedly writing nonsense -- but that he himself can't back up his desire to rule the world -- telling everyonr elwe what they apparently should be doing, wearing, thinking..         What a Face
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:29 pm

blackie333 wrote: We all know there is no comparison between the Burkha and your so called comparison outfits Wolfie!  
A sentence that starts with "We all know" is rather presumptuous. Never speak on behalf of others, let alone on everyone's behalf. This is an American owned site and I have noticed many subtle and not so subtle differences in the way they view the world, so no point making blanket statements of opinion on behalf of the entire forum.

blackie333 wrote: against women having to cover their faces which must be completely uncomfortable and nauseating on hot days as well!
The relationship between clothing and body temperature is not as straightforward as you presume. Clothes shield the body from cold but they can also be useful in shielding from excess heat. Watch any documentary of nomadic tribes travelling hundreds of miles across the desert underneath a fierce burning sun, in furnace-like temperatures - they always have lots of scarves covering the head, face and neck at all times.

You are entitled to your opinion on whether the garment should be banned but I'm not sure why you make it look as if it is purely out of concern for the welfare of these women, lest they overheat in hot weather.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:38 pm

blackie333 wrote:  you can just ignore threads that dont interest you. Where's the problem with that????
Wolfie seems VERY interested actually. Laughing

My own personal opinion on burkas is that I don't see any need for them and rather dislike the look of them.  Not sure if I can summon enough passion to call for a ban, though.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:41 am

blackie333 wrote:
Jules wrote:
Wolfie seems VERY interested actually. Laughing

My own personal opinion on burkas is that I don't see any need for them and rather dislike the look of them.  Not sure if I can summon enough passion to call for a ban, though.

I've just noticed that you have a far higher reputation score than I do Jules lol.

Idea

Nearly everyone else on here has a far higher "reputation" score than either you or Major, blackie...

I wonder why ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:02 am

Blackie , you don't want the burka banned for the good of Muslim women or because you're concerned for their health due to "overheating"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:09 pm

Major wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

I've just noticed that you have a far higher reputation score than I do Jules lol.

Idea

Nearly everyone else on here has a far higher "reputation" score than either you or Major, blackie...

I wonder why  ?

I will tell you Wolfie.

We love our island, dislike anti British and traitors and we tell the truth which some will not admit to.

What does any of that have to do with telling women what they can and cannot wear?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:22 pm

I've absolutely no idea why people have a problem with what other's wear. Im more offended when I see mothers turning up to drop their children to school wearing their pyjamas.
Mostly white mums too.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:34 pm

Major wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
blackie333 wrote:

Idea

I wonder why  ?

I will tell you Wolfie.

We love our island, dislike anti British and traitors and we tell the truth which some will not admit to.

You are a Traitor to Western Values, you dumb ass
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

You think the rock you were born on gives you any values Suspect Suspect Suspect
Sorry but scum like you is worthless regardless of where it from Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:20 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Major wrote:

I will tell you Wolfie.

What does any of that have to do with telling women what they can and cannot wear?

Well... from my understanding of women... they absolutely hate it when they turn up somewhere and find another woman wearing the same outfit as them...!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:21 am

eddie wrote:I've absolutely no idea why people have a problem with what other's wear. Im more offended when I see mothers turning up to drop their children to school wearing their pyjamas.
Mostly white mums too.

So you do have a problem with what some people wear then. It's what the clothes represent which offends some people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:44 am

Actually rags I said I don't like the pyjama-wearing but I don't think it should be banned. People have the right to wear what they like.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:58 pm

Major wrote:The muzzzzzzi burka wear for women looks sinister/offensive to me.
If they wish to dwell here then they must adopt our customs and not frighten children.

Why the name in hell do they dress so?

Minguz and muntuz at the school gates improperly attired is trampy IMHO and speaks volumez for those who do such.

After doing some research, I've decided that too many Muslims consider "muzzies" a slur to allow it on this site. Consider this a warning.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:56 pm

In reply to your last effort Blackie, which I can't quote, most Muslims live a "normal western life". Whatever normal means.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:58 pm

eddie wrote:In reply to your last effort Blackie, which I can't quote, most Muslims live a "normal western life". Whatever normal means.

I thought you couldn't get on Eddie??? Ban the Burkha here! Smiley13

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:08 pm

I can if I post from the non-classic version which means I have limited access to what I can use, no emotions, PMs, can't quote etc etc
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:21 pm

eddie wrote:I can if I post from the non-classic version which means I have limited access to what I can use, no emotions, PMs, can't quote etc etc

Ah okay, I haven't tried that on my Apple devices.  It must be something forumotion are working on, will affect lots of users.  In the meantime.........................look what I got Smile Sad Shocked pirat clown alien Sad Smile Cool Exclamation Wink Embarassed affraid pig cat bounce sunny santa geek queen king flower lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:24 pm

We are called "infidels "  by Muslims,  i don't much like that. But i wouldn't ban it>
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:27 pm

eddie wrote:Actually rags I said I don't like the pyjama-wearing but I don't think it should be banned. People have the right to wear what they like.

Yes, but you also said that you don't understand why people have a problem with what others wear, and then proceeded to have a problem with women wearing pyjamas. You even brought race/colour into it, which was a little unfair.

I've absolutely no idea why people have a problem with what other's wear. Im more offended when I see mothers turning up to drop their children to school wearing their pyjamas.
Mostly white mums too.

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:27 pm

nicko wrote:We are called "infidels "  by Muslims,  i don't much like that. But i wouldn't ban it>

Never heard the term muzzie before I found the online world Nicko, I've not heard anyone use it irl No

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:29 pm

Major wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Major wrote:The muzzzzzzi burka wear for women looks sinister/offensive to me.
If they wish to dwell here then they must adopt our customs and not frighten children.

Why the name in hell do they dress so?

Minguz and muntuz at the school gates improperly attired is trampy IMHO and speaks volumez for those who do such.

After doing some research, I've decided that too many Muslims consider "muzzies" a slur to allow it on this site. Consider this a warning.

Which rule have I broken?

Please show your research results so we can all benefit from it.

More despotism.

LESS FREE SPEECH, AGAIN

If you don't like it here, there are thousands of other forums you could join.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:48 pm

blackie333 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you do have a problem with what some people wear then. It's what the clothes represent which offends some people.

Exactly rags, you summed that up in just a few words.
It's not like being into certain fashion trends like Mods and rockers or punk or anything remotely like that as
fashion trends and likes and dislikes change but not for most Muslim women who are forced to wear what they wear.

People are often judged by what they wear, and in the case of Burkas, it might be that some see them as a sign of repression of women, others see them as representative of extremism, others see them as a way to shun society by hiding away, or as a form of self-flattery whereby the women wearing them think that men will leap on them if they don't.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:59 pm

Muslim women are not forced to wear the burkha. I've known loads of Muslim women, some wear it, most don't.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:59 pm

eddie wrote:Muslim women are not forced to wear the burkha. I've known  loads of Muslim women, some wear it, most don't.

I agree, but that's the perception of some people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:09 pm

eddie wrote:Muslim women are not forced to wear the burkha. I've known  loads of Muslim women, some wear it, most don't.

The only Muslim I "know" is Sexy Mama. I lead a pretty sheltered life but with work, friends and family I just haven't met anyone.  That might sound strange, I'm sure I must have met Muslims unknowingly perhaps?  

Most people don't discuss religion as the first topic of conversation.  There are plenty of people around town who wear the hijab but I've never seen anyone with a full face veil or wearing a black burqa locally. Maybe it's because I live in sleepy Suffolk Ban the Burkha here! Questi15

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:33 pm

Major I'm going to try and play good cop here; in every forum there are rules set by admin. If you can't accept them then you're going to have a hard time posting anywhere.
Do I believe in free speech? Yes I do. But I abide by the rules without moaning about it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum