NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept

5 posters

Go down

FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Empty FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:06 am

On this forum there are certain words banned and certain abusive behaviours that are not acceptable to the forum.  
Here we are again, with the dense among you, not understanding, that just because you don't agree with someone's point of view - it doesn't mean they have no right to say it.

So here you are. Some little picture posts so that it may sink in a little better.
If you find yourself forgetting, when you're out there posting your meaningless whine about someone posting soemthing that you don't like, (which you're entitled to do because you have free speech), then pop back here and have a little refresher.

FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Image54
FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Image52
FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Image53
FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Image55
FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Image18
FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Image56

MEMORISE THEM. UNDERSTAND THEM.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Empty Re: FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:52 pm

Good quotes.....some people think free speech applies only to their outlook.

I liked a quote you put up a while ago about ones mans truth isn't necessarily anothers, it depends what he has lived through....something like that anyway.

I cant find it now though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Empty Re: FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:54 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Seems people have forgotten that it's free speech against the government or ruler.

It doesn't mean you can say any thing to any one at any time.

I also have the freedom not to talk or listen to you and pursuing me in public would be harassment.

Yes obviously Zack. We are talking about opinions on a forum.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:55 pm

Syl, do you mean this?

"You have no idea what others have accomplished...a debate forum is not the place to prove who you are or what you have achieved.
We are all on an equal playing field....judged by our posts not our personal history"
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:02 pm

eddie wrote:Syl, do you mean this?

"You have no idea what others have accomplished...a debate forum is not the place to prove who you are or what you have achieved.
We are all on an equal playing field....judged by our posts not our personal history"

Not that Eddie....I think I wrote that anyway. Laughing
This quote was far better put....it was in a thread, I said I agreed with it and someone gave me a red. Razz
I will have a good look later when I come back, I'm sure it was you who posted it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Was just going to say you wrote that! I used it in our rules thread.

I'll find the one you mean
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:51 pm

eddie wrote:On this forum there are certain words banned and certain abusive behaviours that are not acceptable to the forum.  
Here we are again, with the dense among you, not understanding, that just because you don't agree with someone's point of view - it doesn't mean they have no right to say it.

I've recently reread the rules and they are pretty good.  However, I don't find any part of the rules that tell members what words are forbidden.  And here, eddie, you are verifying that this is a part of the rule and still they are unspecified.

I would like the staff to re-post the words that are prohibited.  Some people have been banned because of this part of the rules, and I think it might be wise to have a reference...or just post them in the Rules section.  I, personally, know that one banned word is "paedophile".  Another is "cunt".  What else?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:00 pm

Ni88er
c00n
Shirt lifter

It's all I can remember off hand
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:On this forum there are certain words banned and certain abusive behaviours that are not acceptable to the forum.  

I've recently reread the rules and they are pretty good.  However, I don't find any part of the rules that tell members what words are forbidden.  And here, eddie, you are verifying that this is a part of the rule and still they are unspecified.

I would like the staff to re-post the words that are prohibited.  Some people have been banned because of this part of the rules, and I think it might be wise to have a reference...or just post them in the Rules section.  I, personally, know that one banned word is "paedophile".  Another is "cunt".  What else?
Also you must not mention mods on this forum, it is strictly verboten, if you do mention them in a negative light, your posts are edited (IMO a breach of the holiest of holies) you're deemed unworthy and chucked without recourse into the basement, best not communicate with them at all!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:05 pm

Scrat. Why do you invent things? It makes you look like a toddler using his mumma's laptop.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:Was just going to say you wrote that! I used it in our rules thread.

Found it...you posted it in the "Lets communicate" thread. Smile

https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/26/50/57/image29.jpg
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:56 pm

Nice one

FREE SPEECH: For those who still cannot grasp the concept Image57
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:58 pm

Thanks Eddie...I couldn't get it to show, I froze my lappy up trying. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Was just going to say you wrote that! I used it in our rules thread.

Found it...you posted it in the "Lets communicate" thread.  Smile

https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/26/50/57/image29.jpg
i found this,,,,
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t17813-britain-is-now-the-second-biggest-arms-dealer-in-the-world#338091

Just for truths sake Smile
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:11 pm

What truth scrat? That last week we had NO moaning and little bitchy comments ALL WEEK?
Did you notice that it was you followed by someone else, that started the narky comments and this was after a week of you playing he arse?

Carry on. You're only here to make trouble, we are not stupid, none of us.
It's free speech for everyone, stupid or not.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down