NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them?

+3
Lurker
Beekeeper
captain
7 posters

Go down

What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them? Empty What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them?

Post by captain Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 pm

The trail of clouds that billow from an airplane streaking across the sky can be mesmerizing for children and adults alike. Jet engine traffic has become so common that it's not unusual to see several lingering streaks in the afternoon. And though many consider the streaks beautiful against a bright blue sky, others are alarmed about them. Concerns range from the idea that these streaks could exacerbate global warming to more elaborate theories that the government has secretly been dumping harmful substances on the land.

Before we get into the various theories about the possible harmful effects, let's discuss the scientific explanation for these streaks. Jet engines spew out very hot air. And, because water vapor is one of the byproducts of the exhaust, the air is also very humid. However, high in the atmosphere where these jets fly, the air is typically very cold -- often lower than -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, the atmosphere up there is often of low vapor pressure, or the force exerted by a gas on the surrounding environment.

When a jet engine is spewing out hot, humid air into an atmosphere that is cold and has low vapor pressure, the result is condensation. The water vapor coming out of the engine quickly condenses into water droplets and then crystallizes into ice. The ice crystals are the clouds that form behind the engine. This is why the streaks are called contrails, short for "condensation trails." To help explain it, scientists liken it to seeing your breath on cold days. You may have noticed that puffs of breath dissipate quickly on dryer days. The same is true of contrails: When the atmosphere is more humid, the contrails linger, but when the atmosphere is dry, the contrails disappear more quickly.

This explanation makes sense. But, as author and airline pilot Patrick Smith tells readers, the contrails consist of not just ice crystals and water vapor but also other by products of engine exhaust. These include carbon dioxide, nitrogen oxides, sulfate particles and soot [source: Smith]. Some point out that these, in addition to the extra cloud cover, can have negative environmental effects. And conspiracy theorists have nicknamed contrails "chemtrails" under the suspicion that the government is taking advantage of this scientific phenomenon to secretly release other substances into the atmosphere.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/transport/flight/modern/what-are-chemtrails.htm  Question 
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them? Empty Re: What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them?

Post by captain Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:22 pm

Just want to share something I was told today....
Last November two old friends got together for a late dinner that carried on through the whole of the night. Light was coming up and one of them decided to go up into their garden for some air. Over head they heard aircraft, which they believed to be propeller driven plane. Upon looking up they claimed it looked as if some fine brown substance was being sprayed or coming from the aircraft. It was described as being some form of mist with particles and my friend was more amazed because the aircraft appeared to be circling the town. Not long after the event, both came down with the worst cold they had ever had for a long time. The friend who was in doors at the time came down so bad he took antibiotics which did not seem to work at all. A bug quickly did get around people of this town at the time but being November people would have presumed it was a seasonal cold.
This story I found most unusual as I have always only ever encountered the white chemtrails.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them? Empty Re: What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them?

Post by captain Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:28 pm

"FIRST OFF, I love the way that you have encountered something that doesn't even exist, captainJane !!!"
My friend not me. As I wrote "Just want to share something I was told today."

As for dumping fuel, what was described to me I wouldn't have thought they would dump fuel at such a low level and there is no airport near by to warrant a low pass whilst dumping fuel. I also did not say this was related to Chemtrails, I posted here to point out other things are being sprayed, which numerous governments have admitted to doing, spraying the population with virus's etc. All I know is, a short while after this event, a great amount of people were getting ill. There are officials who have openly admitted to the process.
There, I think I have replied without sarcasm or bitching of any kind. Which is uncalled for and NOT helpful. I thought we were here to share not be catty to the people who sharing and learning from each other.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Just getting my point across hopefully causing no offence.
I do hope this forum is not going to become the same as another place I used to frequent, the bitching killed it.  Evil or Very Mad  I will not tolerate ass holes in life or on the internet and do not intend to become one myself.
 lol! ::lightsab::
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:53 pm

Nice one. @Beekeeper.
"The vegan one-world conspiracy nut bags even tried to blame honeybee dwindle on these nonexistent "chemtrails" !!!"
The only nutbag I am seeing is you! Wind your neck in and buzz off. I will be polite by saying please.  Laughing
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by captainJane on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 pm

The trail of clouds that billow from an airplane are Contrails and are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Those contrails do form clouds and do contribute to "global dimming" which affects the whole worlds' weather.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Korben Dallas wrote:Reply with quote

Post by captainJane on Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:01 pm

The trail of clouds that billow from an airplane are Contrails and are made of water, in the form of a suspension of billions of liquid droplets or ice crystals.
Thanking "Korben Dallas for the informative reply.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Lurker wrote:Those contrails do form clouds and do contribute to "global dimming" which affects the whole worlds' weather.

Thanks Lurker. I will relay the last two comments above to my friends concerned. They are not on the internet so much. Hoping to entice them to become involved and curious as to what is really happening.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:17 pm

Lurker wrote:Those contrails do form clouds and do contribute to "global dimming" which affects the whole worlds' weather.
Agreed as well as the Co2

edit
it is also rare to dump fuel over a populated area

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:25 pm

It's easy to get pulled in by stories like this when there are so many horrible things being done by powerful people every day. But from what I understand, contrails aren't nearly as harmful as some make them out to be.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Agreed. @ Beekeeper.

it was once illegal to have any aircraft flying over not to be showing on the radar. Again we have MANY aircraft leaving trails with most of them not showing up on radar at all.
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:04 am

A lot of airlines are at it overhead. People should be screaming about this. No news channel has ever mentioned a thing about the subject, it is like it has never happened. 17_09_14

Aer Lingus
EL174/ein17a
Airbus A320-214

Jet2
Boeing 737
G-CELX

British Airways
Airbus A319-131
G-EUPR

Ryanair
Boeing 737-8AS
EL-EBF

British Airways
Airbus A320-232
G-EUYX

British Airways
Airbus A320-232
captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:41 pm

Why is it that some planes leave a short white con trail in their wake that evaporates fairly quickly while others leave a large white stripe behind them that doesn't evaporate but spreads out filling the sky?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Why is it that some planes leave a short white con trail in their wake that evaporates fairly quickly while others leave a large white stripe behind them that doesn't evaporate but spreads out filling the sky?

Found it:

Contrail Science wrote:[T]here are two main reasons why some planes leave trails and some nearby planes do not. The less common reason, is that different planes have different engines. Some engines will leave a contrail in air where another engine will not. Here, for example are an Airbus A340 (maiden flight: 1991) on the left, leaving contrails, and a Boeing 707 (maiden flight: 1957) not leaving contrails. Both are flying at 33,000 feet (part of a German test to study contrail formation), but the newer engines of the A340 produce more water vapor at a different temperature, and so make contrails.

What are chemtrails, and should you be scared of them? Debunked_High_Bypass_Turbofans_do_not_make_Contrails_actually_they_make_more__Metabunk_20140227_114341_20140227_1144381

'Contrails' is short for 'condensation trails' and thus, simply water vapor. 'Chemtrails' on the other hand, are different, but quite real.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:56 pm

But that is my question....

All modern planes have modern engines, some leave a regular con trail which evaporates very quickly while others leave a large trail across whole sky area without evaporating and actually spreading outwards to fill larger areas.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:04 pm

I know that is your question. I was trying to answer it.

Some engines leave more water vapor and the contrail will last longer and dissipate in the atmosphere.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:But that is my question....

All modern planes have modern engines, some leave a regular con trail which evaporates very quickly while others leave a large trail across whole sky area without evaporating and actually spreading outwards to fill larger areas.

it is also almost impossible to judge height, as some aircraft are bigger than others,,,the upper atmosphere is not homogenous but rather "layered" some layers have the conditions to form contrails whilst others do not....

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:29 pm

But con trails evaporate quickly at height, the higher the quicker.

But what we are sometimes seeing are more than just condensation and/or vapour....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by captain Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:24 pm

@(very)Lone(ly) Wolf (with no teeth), just to quote you here, "while those you saw fit to attempt you witless bullying on are still here.." and you call me stupid! I take it where you live education hasn't yet arrived.

Back to the topic, I was shown these videos not too long ago by a friend (don't worry if you don't grasp the concept of friends Lone Wolf, you may yet get one) and I think they are conclusive in confirming the existence of Chemtrails.

captain
captain
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down