NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend

+4
eddie
HoratioTarr
Ben Reilly
Syl
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend Empty Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend

Post by Syl Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:30 pm

Recent pictures have emerged of actress Lyndsay Lohan being grabbed and roughly handled in public by her boyfriend.
According to friends it's not the first time, and if he can act this way in public how is he treating her in private?

Would you forgive someone who treated you like this? My view is you should never put your hands on someone in an aggressive manner....no matter how much they are winding you up, and no matter how much you may want to.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/shocking-video-shows-lindsay-lohans-8584721

"It was meant to be a romantic getaway with her Russian fiance Egor Tarabasov, the man she had credited with bringing her “peace and happiness”.

But troubled Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan’s dreams of a happy ending seem to have been shattered once again.

A shocking video – filmed by an onlooker in Mykonos, Greece – appears to show billionaire playboy Egor violently grabbing Lindsay and twisting her arm behind her back as he tries to grab a phone from her hand.

The film has gone viral as Lindsay yesterday claimed it was just one of several assaults she has been subjected to in her 10-month relationship.

Last night her close friends told the Mirror they are “deeply concerned” for the former child star, with one saying: “We are monitoring her round the clock. She’s been through so much.”

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend Empty Re: Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend

Post by Syl Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:34 pm

To add.....in the past I have slapped the odd man who was acting inappropriately, I also slapped my son less than a handful of times as a last resort....and in all cases it worked.

So I am being a bit of a hypocrite. I should have said "ideally" no one should put their hands on anyone else....but there are exceptions.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend Empty Re: Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:10 pm

Not disagreeing with your DV opinion but there are 2 sides to this and ...
Well, she's a certified 'LOONY-TOONS' and has enough track record for lies - more LIES - and willful LYING; the guy needs to Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend 3986371719  
Who knows what had taken place prior to that 'convenient phone video' but she grew up watching her parents marital WARS and I'm sure she's quite skilled at the ability to use a camera to her advantage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:42 pm

He's a billionaire, thinks he can do as he pleases.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:16 pm

He's done it before, by all accounts. So more fool her for sticking around.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:14 pm

Thought she was a lesbian? Rolling Eyes

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:20 pm

eddie wrote:Thought she was a lesbian? Rolling Eyes

Come on Eddie, I know she is not the most popular actress, but this domestic violence and its utterly wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:25 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:Thought she was a lesbian? Rolling Eyes

Come on Eddie, I know she is not the most popular actress, but this domestic violence and its utterly wrong

Yes I know I was merely pointing out the fact that the women just invites drama.

As Horatio said, why has she stuck around? Perhap now it's out she will leave and get her life sorted.
I've a feeling she will be dying young anyway. She's a walking chaos.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes I know I was merely pointing out the fact that the women just invites drama.

As Horatio said, why has she stuck  around?  Perhap now it's out she will leave and get her life sorted.
I've a feeling she will be dying young anyway. She's a walking chaos.

How many victims of domestic violence have also stuck around, due to fear and insecurities Eddie?

Again people are wrongly angling at the victim here as if she has somehow brought this on herself.

Its domestic violence and is always wrong and she now needs support and no doubt councilling

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:41 pm

She's a tramp, and by all appearances he looks to be a sleaze. Perhaps they deserve each other and we should leave well enough alone.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:45 pm

She was hardly "attacked". It looks like she chucked his phone out of the window and then went and picked it up, and he tried to get it off her. A lot of fuss about nothing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Unbelievable, people are offering up excuses now for domestic violence.
One on who they may have slept with using a sexist derogative term on them and now based on whether now on whether grabbing someone with force is now not violentl behaviour

On both counts you are both excusing domestic violence and where it can lead to far worse

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:51 pm

If it was the other way round, people would have had a go at him for chucking her phone out of the window. Sexism is alive and well.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Arrow

Lyndsy Lohan had a couple of "hit" movies in her teens...

And it's been downhill ever since..
These days she's simply famous for being infamous.

Could have been quite well off, if she'd stayed "straight" and sober; and worked on her career..
What's the odds that one day they find her with a needle in her arm, drowned in a bathtub, or lying in the gutter somewhere ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If it was the other way round, people would have had a go at him for chucking her phone out of the window. Sexism is alive and well.

Again is grabbing someones arm, assualt?

Yes or no?

This is what happens, people have a poor view of someone and then poorly argue to make out its accetable

Its not

If he wants to charge her for criminal damage if of course it is damaged, then he has that option,  which is far removed from physically hurting someone

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:55 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If it was the other way round, people would have had a go at him for chucking her phone out of the window. Sexism is alive and well.

Yes or no?

This is what happens, people have a poor view of someone and then poorly argue to make out its accetable

Its not

If he wants to charge her for criminal damage if of course it is damaged, then he has that option,  which is far removed from physically hurting someone

No, not really. She had his phone, and clearly there was an issue about that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes or no?

Its not

Irrelevant, that dos not excuse assault

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:07 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Irrelevant, that dos not excuse assault

I wouldn't call it assault - he was defending his phone, and he only grabbed her arm a bit.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:09 pm

He grabbed both arns pulled them back then twisted the one she had the phone in

That is "Actual Assualt"

Defending his phone from the truth coming out you mean, as what did he have to hide?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Didge wrote:He grabbed both arns pulled them back then twisted the one she had the phone in

That is "Actual Assualt"

Defending his phone from the truth coming out you mean, as what did he have to hide?

It looks like she threw it out of the window, so clearly it was in danger.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Lindsay Lohan is learning that love doesn’t always conquer all. After two seemingly violent altercations went public, the former child star is saying she and fiance Egor Tarabasov are done.

“I realize now you can't stay in a relationship just for love,” she told the Mail on Sunday in an interview she said she did because there have been “so many lies” printed about her recently. “No woman can be hit and stay with that person if that person isn't prepared to say sorry.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-lindsay-lohan-split-egor-tarabasov-violence-20160808-snap-htmlstory.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:He grabbed both arns pulled them back then twisted the one she had the phone in

That is "Actual Assualt"

It looks like she threw it out of the window, so clearly it was in danger.

Danger of what whilst it was in her hand?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:13 pm

I thought he was rough, grabbing hold of her and bending her arm back to get the phone off her is a form of assault.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Syl wrote:I thought he was rough, grabbing hold of her and bending her arm back to get the phone off her is a form of assault.

Indeed its "actual assualt"

It does not matter if she threw the phone onto the sand, she picked it up and clearly he was keeping something from her.
She was wrong to throw it but that does not excuse assualt

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:17 pm

Didge wrote:Lindsay Lohan is learning that love doesn’t always conquer all. After two seemingly violent altercations went public, the former child star is saying she and fiance Egor Tarabasov are done.

“I realize now you can't stay in a relationship just for love,” she told the Mail on Sunday in an interview she said she did because there have been “so many lies” printed about her recently. “No woman can be hit and stay with that person if that person isn't prepared to say sorry.”

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-lindsay-lohan-split-egor-tarabasov-violence-20160808-snap-htmlstory.html

So she says they are through....good for her.
He has previously tried to strangle her, next time he could succeed.
No one should stay in a violent toxic relationship like this....maybe she should learn to love herself a bit more instead of lurching from man to man looking for something she feels she lacks.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:20 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:I thought he was rough, grabbing hold of her and bending her arm back to get the phone off her is a form of assault.

Indeed its "actual assualt"

It does not matter if she threw the phone onto the sand, she picked it up and clearly he was keeping something from her.
She was wrong to throw it but that does not excuse assualt

I bet we have al done something we shouldn't when we are het up with a partner. Throwing his phone was wrong, but she didn't hurt him....he obviously hurt her.
Like I said before, if he can act like this in public how much worse is he when they are alone?
Men like him are not to be trusted.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:Lindsay Lohan is learning that love doesn’t always conquer all. After two seemingly violent altercations went public, the former child star is saying she and fiance Egor Tarabasov are done.

So she says they are through....good for her.
He has previously tried to strangle her, next time he could succeed.
No one  should stay in a violent toxic relationship like this....maybe she should learn to love herself a bit more instead of lurching from man to man looking for something she feels she lacks.

That is the difficulty though Syl. As many of the victims have aspects like low self esteem and hence why abusers are able to control them.
Fame clarly has really screwed up that girl I reckon.

Anyway have to go, so have a good evening

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:24 pm

Have a nice evening too Didge.

Yes I think being a child star and having so much too soon is a good way of ruining someones life, especially if that person doesn't have good parents or role models, which she clearly has not.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:38 pm

Syl wrote:Recent pictures have emerged of actress Lyndsay Lohan being grabbed and roughly handled in public by her boyfriend.
According to friends it's not the first time, and if he can act this way in public how is he treating her in private?

Would you forgive someone who treated you like this? My view is you should never put your hands on someone in an aggressive manner....no matter how much they are winding you up, and no matter how much you may want to.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/shocking-video-shows-lindsay-lohans-8584721

"It was meant to be a romantic getaway with her Russian fiance Egor Tarabasov, the man she had credited with bringing her “peace and happiness”.

But troubled Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan’s dreams of a happy ending seem to have been shattered once again.

A shocking video – filmed by an onlooker in Mykonos, Greece – appears to show billionaire playboy Egor violently grabbing Lindsay and twisting her arm behind her back as he tries to grab a phone from her hand.

The film has gone viral as Lindsay yesterday claimed it was just one of several assaults she has been subjected to in her 10-month relationship.

Last night her close friends told the Mirror they are “deeply concerned” for the former child star, with one saying: “We are monitoring her round the clock. She’s been through so much.”

So her way of getting her messed up life back on track is to team up with a crazy man-child aged 23 ?? Okaaay.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:45 pm

Danielle Lloyd and her ex-hubby showed their class when on holiday in Spain. (Benidorm, I think. -  no sniggering at the back!!!) A cop had to intervene in the end.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:18 pm

No wonder the Brits have such a bad reputation abroad....they act like drunken idiots.
He seemed to be the aggressor here too, she is a bit like Lohan, who attracts all the wrong men for all the wrong reasons.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Nothing happened in that video. Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend 2190311264

Oh, and there's no need to appease a certain person by slagging off Brits.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Nothing happened in that video. Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend 2190311264

The bloke in the stained blue T shirt was holding the girl in pink, obviously against her will by wrapping his arm round her neck. When he freed her he jabbed at her a couple of times.

I'm not appeasing anyone, I am talking from personal experience hearing what locals say when we go abroad.
Drunken Brits have a bad reputation sadly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Nothing happened in that video. Lyndsay Lohan publicly physically attacked by her boyfriend 2190311264

The bloke in the stained blue T shirt was holding the girl in pink, obviously against her will by wrapping his arm round her neck. When he freed her he jabbed at her a couple of times.

I'm not appeasing anyone, I am talking from personal experience hearing what locals say when we go abroad.

It was hardly an assault of any kind, and she came back to carry it on anyway. Another fuss about nothing IMO.

You were generalising about Brits, and you were backing up what's been said about their reputation - for no good reason.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

It was hardly an assault of any kind, and she came back to carry it on anyway. Another fuss about nothing IMO.

You were generalising about Brits, and you were backing up what's been said about their reputation - for no good reason.

I was stating a fact....and the reason was clear.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I was stating a fact....and the reason was clear.

No it wasn't, and it wasn't a fact.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:26 pm

Rags....you seem to think the behaviour by the morons in the vid was normal.....so no wonder you deny the fact that drunken Brits abroad have a bad reputation....they do.....Fact.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Syl wrote:Rags....you seem to  think the behaviour by the morons in the vid was normal.....so no wonder you deny the fact that drunken Brits abroad have a bad reputation....they do.....Fact.

I didn't deny that, but you said they all behave like drunks, which is not true.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:Rags....you seem to  think the behaviour by the morons in the vid was normal.....so no wonder you deny the fact that drunken Brits abroad have a bad reputation....they do.....Fact.

I didn't deny that, but you said they all behave like drunks, which is not true.

I said.."No wonder the Brits have a bad reputation abroad, they act like drunken idiots"
Obviously I didn't mean ALL Brits...I made the remark after watching the video.

However, it's the drunken idiots that give the rest of us a bad reputation.....and if you don't believe that's true talk to locals next time you go on holiday in Spain.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:51 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I said.."No wonder the Brits have a bad reputation abroad, they act like drunken idiots"

However, it's the drunken idiots that give the rest of us a bad reputation.....and if you don't believe that's true talk to locals next time you go on holiday in Spain.

You said "the Brits", and then said they act like drunken idiots. That means Brits in general. I don't go on holiday to Spain.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

You said "the Brits", and then said they act like drunken idiots. That means Brits in general. I don't go on holiday to Spain.

In that case you have no need to worry. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Oh, you mean they only act like that in Spain?

I still can't see any assault in that video. People are far too sensitive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Oh, you mean they only act like that in Spain?

I still can't see any assault in that video. People are far too sensitive.

Drunken idiots are drunken idiots no matter where they are...unfortunately Spanish holiday spots seem to be the main place where the reputation is the worst.

If some sweaty big oaf, ex husband or not, but his arm round my neck preventing me from moving away I would call that an assault...what would you call assault, a fully fledged smack in the mouth or similar?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:23 pm

That's not what happened.

Anyway, I can't be bothered with this shite any more - any of it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:24 pm

That did happen.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:25 pm

No it didn't. You can't tell what's happening at all, and it was hardly an "assault".
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:30 pm

Stop the vid at 35 secs...he has hold of her till 48 secs...and then he makes a couple of jabs at her after she has broken free.

Depends how you view assault, he overpowered her that's obvious.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:34 pm

Syl wrote:Stop the vid at 35 secs...he has hold of her till 48 secs...and then he makes a couple of jabs at her after she has broken free.

No he didn't. She could have walked away any time, and she didn't need to "break free". What a stupid fuss about nothing.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Syl wrote:Stop the vid at 35 secs...he has hold of her till 48 secs...and then he makes a couple of jabs at her after she has broken free.

No he didn't. She could have walked away any time, and she didn't need to "break free". What a stupid fuss about nothing.
Of course he did Rags....just as Lyndsay Lohans idiot boyfriend overpowered her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:37 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Of course he did Rags....just as Lyndsay Lohans idiot boyfriend overpowered her.

That's just garbage - he clearly didn't "overpower" her.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next