NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Douglas Murray - The Origins of Islamic Violence

Go down

Douglas Murray - The Origins of Islamic Violence  Empty Douglas Murray - The Origins of Islamic Violence

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:07 am

Back to top Go down

Douglas Murray - The Origins of Islamic Violence  Empty Re: Douglas Murray - The Origins of Islamic Violence

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:39 pm

Religious war? I really don't think so. Religion is already dead. Lol.

It's modern west meets agrarian east, no more. Those in the Levant are seizing on the Islamic religion because it's a good handle on their population. It allows them a medium to connect and try to unite their people.

But they are about as fundamental a religious sort as Mickey Mouse.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Douglas Murray - The Origins of Islamic Violence  Empty Re: Douglas Murray - The Origins of Islamic Violence

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:52 pm

Two points

You cannot claim something is not religious, if they believe in a  Deity and relgiious doctrine.
The Islamists do.
Second, you clearly did not watch the video by that answer as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:40 pm

Didge wrote:Two points

You cannot claim something is not religious, if they believe in a  Deity and relgiious doctrine.
The Islamists do.
Second, you clearly did not watch the video by that answer as well

I watched it. However, I was more provoked to respond by the first points.

As to religion, I think that the Middle Eastern revolutionaries are using religion as a conduit. They are not religious, and so their movement is not religious.

What Islamists believe is irrelevant. It's what those waging acts of violence believe. Now I don't care what they call themselves...after all, all crooks lie. They are using religion, not actual believers.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down