NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thatcher'backstabbed' Sikhs by advising India on 1984 Golden Temple raid

+2
veya_victaous
Irn Bru
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Thatcher'backstabbed' Sikhs by advising India on 1984 Golden Temple raid  - Page 2 Empty Thatcher'backstabbed' Sikhs by advising India on 1984 Golden Temple raid

Post by Irn Bru Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

Britain's involvement in the massacre of hundreds of Sikh separatists in an Indian temple in 1984 will be urgently investigated, David Cameron has ordered.

Previously secret documents released by the Government have shown that a SAS officer was drafted in to help the Indian authorities with plans to remove dissident Sikhs from the Golden Temple at Amritsar, Sikhism's holiest shrine.

The plan was ordered with the full knowledge of then Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher the documents say. Hundreds of Sikhs were killed in the attack.

Yesterday Sikh leaders said the revelations amounted to the British Government ‘backstabbing” and have called for all documentation surrounding the attack to be released.

In an operation called “Blue Star” Indian troops attacked the temple in June 1984 with an official death toll of 492 militants, pilgrims and soldiers. The country was plunged into some of the worst communal violence in its history following the attack. Sikh activists claim thousands died in the operation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/10571223/Britain-backstabbed-Sikhs-by-advising-India-on-1984-Golden-Temple-raid.html

Not content with practically handing the Falkland Islands to Argentina on a plate a couple of years earlier costing hundreds of British lives to win them back she was colluding with India over the atrocity that took place at the Golden Temple at Amritsar in 1984.
Christ that was kept quiet but it's leaked out now of this country's involvement in something that cost hundreds if not thousands of lives in another country.

Absolutely shameful

Thatcher'backstabbed' Sikhs by advising India on 1984 Golden Temple raid  - Page 2 Sikh_community-23-feb-1983
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Thatcher'backstabbed' Sikhs by advising India on 1984 Golden Temple raid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thatcher'backstabbed' Sikhs by advising India on 1984 Golden Temple raid

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:29 pm

So basically your your whole response was based at me and none of my points

I have to say that made me just laugh at writing 3 paragraphs mainly about me and hardly anything on the debate

Priceless and woeful to say the least, basing no understanding of the event, cannot see that both sides played a part in unnecessary deaths and still poorly try to blame Thatcher

Your desperation for being the worst individual still trying to use the deaths of innocent people which both sides cause on Thatcher is beyond any contempt, it is again utterly pathetic. To even go on to me about knowing history when I have just posted information and used part of an article on the subject to show how poorly you understand something is again beyond belief!  

Not once have I denied wrongs done to Sikhs, but they also had extremists do wrong, you again as per usual try to pick a side when on both sides wrongs are done, it is an argument born from stupidity, you only see your view, not the view of the reality of what actually happened with both doing wrongs. There is no denying either why the rise of extremism happened because of wrongs done, but that makes none of the wrongs by the extremists right either.

As to hitting a nerve, please I am laughing at you Irn, because all you have is some poor guilt argument as per usual as if I am going to bow to such pathetic tactics. That is all you ever offer.   :D 

I am not a slippery coward such as yourself, I do indeed believe in helping those wishing to to seek help, sometimes it does not go right but as seen you look back after something goes wrong which both sides played a part in and then seek to blame Maggie, it does not get any dafter than that

Try again, and this time find any reason beyond doubt maggie approved the murder of innocent people with this plan?

You show me that evidence, because we both know you have none and this is some lame left wing commie attempt to bash again someone you are not able to emulate in greatness

Back to top Go down

Thatcher'backstabbed' Sikhs by advising India on 1984 Golden Temple raid  - Page 2 Empty Re: Thatcher'backstabbed' Sikhs by advising India on 1984 Golden Temple raid

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:35 pm

Oh I missed the point on the Sikh community and what they had done for Britain, so what did the extremist Sikhs do for Britain Irn, as I have nothing against the Sikh community but have against extremists?

You think it is okay for extremists to kill and butcher?

I don', I also think the Indian Government was wrong in its treatments of Sikhs.

Do you even know why they asked the British here?

If you know why, it will give you an understanding they wanted to avoid as much innocent loss of life as possible, so can you think why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:38 pm

PhilDidge wrote:So basically your your whole response was based at me and none of my points

I have to say that made me just laugh at writing 3 paragraphs mainly about me and hardly anything on the debate

Priceless and woeful to say the least, basing no understanding of the event, cannot see that both sides played a part in unnecessary deaths and still poorly try to blame Thatcher

Your desperation for being the worst individual still trying to use the deaths of innocent people which both sides cause on Thatcher is beyond any contempt, it is again utterly pathetic. To even go on to me about knowing history when I have just posted information and used part of an article on the subject to show how poorly you understand something is again beyond belief!  

Not once have I denied wrongs done to Sikhs, but they also had extremists do wrong, you again as per usual try to pick a side when on both sides wrongs are done, it is an argument born from stupidity, you only see your view, not the view of the reality of what actually happened with both doing wrongs. There is no denying either why the rise of extremism happened because of wrongs done, but that makes none of the wrongs by the extremists right either.

As to hitting a nerve, please I am laughing at you Irn, because all you have is some poor guilt argument as per usual as if I am going to bow to such pathetic tactics. That is all you ever offer.   :D 

I am not a slippery coward such as yourself, I do indeed believe in helping those wishing to to seek help, sometimes it does not go right but as seen you look back after something goes wrong which both sides played a part in and then seek to blame Maggie, it does not get any dafter than that

Try again, and this time find any reason beyond doubt maggie approved the murder of innocent people with this plan?

You show me that evidence, because we both know you have none and this is some lame left wing commie attempt to bash again someone you are not able to emulate in greatness

Well Didge if you care to look back at the post I was responding to you will see that what you posted was basically all about me and what you tried to make me out to be.
I was respectful to your position but that didn't stop you launching into a hissy fit aimed at me so if you can't take it then don't dish it out.

You're a fraud - and it shows.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:41 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Oh I missed the point on the Sikh community and what they had done for Britain, so what did the extremist Sikhs do for Britain Irn, as I have nothing against the Sikh community but have against extremists?

I don', I also think the Indian Government was wrong in its treatments of Sikhs.

If you know why, it will give you an understanding they wanted to avoid as much innocent loss of life as possible, so can you think why?

By your logic Mandela was an extremist in fighting for the rights of the oppressed people in South Africa.

Further evidence that you are a fraud.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Oh I missed the point on the Sikh community and what they had done for Britain, so what did the extremist Sikhs do for Britain Irn, as I have nothing against the Sikh community but have against extremists?

By your logic Mandela was an extremist in fighting for the rights of the oppressed people in South Africa.

So in two counters now I am a fraud based on no evidence as my argument is crushing the wee man.

I do not believe Mandela used violence on innocent people, I believe he committed sabotage and this has always been my stance, care to check that? Even if he had of committed violence I would condemn that also, again his view which mad him great was reconciliation, so again the left try and use guilt again and make unfounded daft assertions 

I did laugh at all your posts here because they have no grounds or any bases to blame Maggie for something which no side predicted and my last post was trying to show you why you are very wrong on this and lets see if you care to go there because I will show you why they choose Britain and for what reasons to assist in planning.

So Do you even know why they asked the British for help on this?

If you know, then you know you have no case don;t you Irn

Take your time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:54 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

So in two counters now I am a fraud based on no evidence as my argument is crushing the wee man.

I do not believe Mandela used violence on innocent people, I believe he committed sabotage and this has always been my stance, care to check that? Even if he had of committed violence I would condemn that also, again his view which mad him great was reconciliation, so again the left try and use guilt again and make unfounded daft assertions 

I did laugh at all your posts here because they have no grounds or any bases to blame Maggie for something which no side predicted and my last post was trying to show you why you are very wrong on this and lets see if you care to go there because I will show you why they choose Britain and for what reasons to assist in planning.

Take your time!

Mandela was the leader of the ANC so by your logic he and the ANC were extremists.

India asked for help from the British government because they knew that Thatcher would go along with the military option. She should have offered diplomatic assistance to try and bring about peace and reconciliation. You don't agree with the peace and reconciliation solution therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Take your time!

Mandela was the leader of the ANC so by your logic he and the ANC were extremists.

India asked for help from the British government because they knew that Thatcher would go along with the military option. She should have offered diplomatic assistance to try and bring about peace and reconciliation. You don't agree with the peace and reconciliation solution therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it.

No that is your logic Irn not mine and it was the armed wing of the ANC Umkhonto we Sizwe that commit atrocities, so again your logic is shite!

Nope wrong again, what happened four years previous to this event that catapulted the SAS on to the world stage?

What event created an image so great that every country was seeking assistance to train not only their bodyguards but seek SAS assistance with sieges and terrorism?

Where in affect the SAS became a global export, so much so that many special forces around the world are modeled on the SAS.

Now if my point is starting to hit home, why would a nation seek the assistance of a know unit that had successfully carried out a plan to end a siege with minimum casualties?

So tell me Irn, why would you seek the best in hoping to plan something for you with their record on such methods where again minimum casualties happened?

That says to me the Indians never even used the SAS plan, unless you think their tactics and planning is poor?

Maybe you are telling me the SAS plan to kill as many innocent people as possible, is that what you are claiming?

Take your time on that one!

:D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:04 pm

So Mrs Ghandi approved the plan but never used it? FGS, what planet do you live on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:09 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

No that is your logic Irn not mine and it was the armed wing of the ANC Umkhonto we Sizwe that commit atrocities, so again your logic is shite!

Nope wrong again, what happened four years previous to this event that catapulted the SAS on to the world stage?

What event created an image so great that every country was seeking assistance to train not only their bodyguards but seek SAS assistance with sieges and terrorism?

Where in affect the SAS became a global export, so much so that many special forces around the world are modeled on the SAS.

Now if my point is starting to hit home, why would a nation seek the assistance of a know unit that had successfully carried out a plan to end a siege with minimum casualties?

So tell me Irn, why would you seek the best in hoping to plan something for you with their record on such methods where again minimum casualties happened?

That says to me the Indians never even used the SAS plan, unless you think their tactics and planning is poor?

Mandela was the leader of the ANC and makes no secret of his past by saying he was no saint so by your logic he was an extremist.

The reputation of the SAS was well known for effectiveness and they were the best but that is no excuse for Thatcher offering them up to advise and plan on a military solution instead of proposing a diplomatic mission to try and bring about peace and reconciliation through diplomacy and negotiation. You don't agree with the peace and reconciliation therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Sassy wrote:So Mrs Ghandi approved the plan but never used it?   FGS, what planet do you live on.

He's a fraud. Don't ever listen to him again when he calls for peace and reconciliation because he doesn't stand for it and let's himself go with racially aggravated language when the mask slips.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Mandela was the leader of the ANC and makes no secret of his past by saying he was no saint so by your logic he was an extremist.

The reputation of the SAS was well known for effectiveness and they were the best but that is no excuse for Thatcher offering them up to advise and plan on a military solution instead of proposing a diplomatic mission to try and bring about peace and reconciliation through diplomacy and negotiation. You don't agree with the peace and reconciliation therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it

Did he order the murder of innocents?

I see no evidence that he did, if he did I condemn that as stated, your argument has thus been rendered moot

Oh my god, the next point is

://?roflmao?/: 

The SAS are experts at sieges maintaining as minimal causalities as possible, hence why they would be asked to plan such an operation, something clearly which you know to be true and now try to worm out of.
That is why they were asked so that there would be an expert advising them on the best plans to prevent any unnecessary innocent deaths.

Give up the ghost Irn you know this point to be true, and to blame Maggie for sending the best in the world to help plan breaking a siege of armed extremists is a sound policy!

You know what i say is true, you just hate the fact I burst your poor attempts at bashing Maggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:18 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Sassy wrote:So Mrs Ghandi approved the plan but never used it?   FGS, what planet do you live on.

He's a fraud. Don't ever listen to him again when he calls for peace and reconciliation because he doesn't stand for it and let's himself go with racially aggravated  language when the mask slips.

He is a total fraud, all his crap about 'Mandela's Legacy' and how he follows it, he talks totally rubbish all the time, and the only person who doesn't see it is him, because he is so far up his own backside he can't see anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Oh here we go sassy not debating and now claims I talk rubbish an just slag me off

Debate clearly over and easily proven that some of the left use the deaths on innocents to make unfounded claims!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:23 pm

The only person who can't see what a total arse he has made of himself and gone back on everything you have said in other thread about diplomacy etc is you. Totally, complete and utter fraud, and frankly not worth anyone's time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:23 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I see no evidence that he did, if he did I condemn that as stated, your argument has thus been rendered moot

The SAS are experts at sieges maintaining as minimal causalities as possible, hence why they would be asked to plan such an operation, something clearly which you know to be true and now try to worm out of.
That is why they were asked so that there would be an expert advising them on the best plans to prevent any unnecessary innocent deaths.

Give up the ghost Irn you know this point to be true, and to blame Maggie for sending the best in the world to help plan breaking a siege of armed extremists is a sound policy!

You know what i say is true, you just hate the fact I burst your poor attempts at bashing Maggie  

He said he was no saint by your logic he was an extremist - clear as a bell.

She was warned of the consequences of a bloodbath and that is exactly what happened as it plunged the country in an orgy of killing that lasted almost 10 years. She ignored the diplomatic option therefore going for the military solution instead of peace and reconciliation. You don't agree with the peace and reconciliation therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:25 pm

Sassy wrote:The only person who can't see what a total arse he has made of himself and gone back on everything you have said in other thread about diplomacy etc is you.   Totally, complete and utter fraud, and frankly not worth anyone's time.  

That's the point isn't it. No peace and reconciliation for Didge when the military option is there is there.

A fraud - plain and simple.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:28 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Oh here we go sassy not debating and now claims I talk rubbish an just slag me off

Debate clearly over and easily proven that some of the left use the deaths on innocents to make unfounded claims!

Slagging off!!! Go and read your response to me earlier. A hissy fit throwing out insults like confetti. If you can't take it then don't dish it out.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:29 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

She was warned of the consequences of a bloodbath and that is exactly what happened as it plunged the country in an orgy of killing that lasted almost 10 years. She ignored the diplomatic option therefore going for the military solution instead of peace and reconciliation. You don't agree with the peace and reconciliation therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it.

He said he?

And people moan about my grammar  lol! 

No I know what you meant and no by your logic I do not see him as an extremist, you think I do by daft attempts and knowing you have no case here on the whole debate, you are just side tracking from being wrong.

Oh my goodness, answer this one question, if a Government asked you to help with planning to break a siege four years after the SAS pulled off the most daring siege breaking on live television, with minimum causalities, would you call the Americans so close also after the debacle of the failed Iranian hostage crisis?

Take your time over that and stop avoiding the main point, the point is they asked for the best, because the best were the SAS in ending sieges and with minimum casualties, something you are now desperately ignoring, because it refutes your claim

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:35 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

He said he?

No I know what you meant and no by your logic I do not see him as an extremist, you think I do by daft attempts and knowing you have no case here on the whole debate, you are just side tracking from being wrong.

Oh my goodness, answer this one question, if a Government asked you to help with planning to break a siege four years after the SAS pulled off the most daring siege breaking on live television, with minimum causalities, would you call the Americans so close also after the debacle of the  failed Iranian hostage crisis?

Take your time over that and stop avoiding the main point, the point is they asked for the best, because the best were the SAS in ending sieges and with minimum casualties, something you are now desperately ignoring, because it refutes your claim

I never moaned about your grammar so your comment is lost on me. And anyway what is wrong with He said he?

If a foreign government asked me to help break a siege then I would offer a diplomatic mission to try and negotiate and bring about peace and reconciliation. You don't agree with that and prefer the military option therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:37 pm

You know Irn, he lives in his own little bubble, where he is a David slaying Goliaths' on every side, going to bed in the sure and clear knowledge he saves the world every day.   Of course, everyone else knows he is a sanctimonious, unempathetic, fool, who people spend most of their time either laughing at or raising their eyebrows and thinking, what a bloody liar.

PS He said he was ......   or He said he is ......  is perfectly good grammar, the fact that Didge thinks it is wrong just shows him up further.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:39 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

He said he?

Oh my goodness, answer this one question, if a Government asked you to help with planning to break a siege four years after the SAS pulled off the most daring siege breaking on live television, with minimum causalities, would you call the Americans so close also after the debacle of the  failed Iranian hostage crisis?

I never moaned about your grammar so your comment is lost on me. And anyway what is wrong with He said he?

If a foreign government asked me to help break a siege then I would offer a diplomatic mission to try and negotiate and bring about peace and reconciliation. You don't agree with that and prefer the military option therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it.

Great then with you the Iranian Embassy in London would have resulted in many deaths as well as others where they sought SAS advice on planning

Laters, was nice helping you realise you had no case here as per usual and am glad we do not have you making tough decisions, ours lives would no doubt be in peril

Debate is over and was before it even started!

Cioa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:41 pm

Actually it was the Libyan Embassy and they tried negotiating first, it was impossible, and there where hostages involved, so quite a different matter. Fucking idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:43 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Embassy_siege

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: 

Yeah you go play along with all the other children sassy

Are you claiming there was no negotiations now with the Sikhs?

Wrong also so no different matter idiot

Libyan Embassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Sassy wrote:You know Irn, he lives in his own little bubble, where he is a David slaying Goliaths' on ever side, going to bed in the sure and clear knowledge he saves the world every day.   Of course, everyone else knows he is a sanctimonious, unempathetic, fool, who people spend most of their time either laughing at or raising their eyebrows and thinking, what a bloody liar.

PS He said he was ......   or He said he is ......  is perfectly good grammar, the fact that Didge thinks it is wrong just shows him up further.

I know.And if he cared to remember that Thatcher supported the Aparheid regime in South Africa even calling Mandela a terrorist. So I suppose if the Apartheid government had come calling for assistance from the SAS to sort out Mandela and the ANC with military assistance she would have had no problem sending them out there and Didge would be right there backing her.

He's a fraud with his stance of standing up for peace and reconciliation
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Oh yes, the Libyan Embassy siege the negotiations worked, even though Yvonne Fletcher had been killed  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:47 pm

So Irn has no case and no brings back up apartheid as if this backs his claim on here.

Irn her backing of the Apartheid regime was wrong, never climed she was right there did I, so again your point is moot

yes a stain on her, but for the majority what she did was great.

She had balls unlike you and sent the SAS in, you would no doubt send the hippy with all captives ending up dead, so again no matter how hard you try at making the daftest accusations, I am no fraud

Bravo

Libyan embassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:48 pm

Libyan Embassy negotiations, they all ended up alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:49 pm

No sassy you fucked up thinking the Iranian embassy was the Libyan embassy crisis

Never can admit you are wrong and proven

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:50 pm

PhilDidge wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Embassy_siege

Libyan Embassy

Negotiations with the British government who had much influence with the Sikh community should have been the option offered to bring about peace and reconciliation. You don't agree with that therefore you are a fraud.

You're struggling and clutching at straws now - and it shows
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Embassy_siege

Libyan Embassy

Negotiations with the British government who had much influence with the Sikh community should have been the option offered to bring about peace and reconciliation. You don't agree with that therefore you are a fraud.

How do you know any of the full facts and now are claiming things you have no idea on negotiations and just making things up now
They were asked for advice on planning to end a siege with military expertise, which we know not if they used the planning which as seen I very much doubt considering the loss of life

Clutching, mate you lost any straws that were left hanging, give it up, it is now pathetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:56 pm

Only person that is pathetic is you Didge, and what is completely pathetic is having an ego that doesn't let you see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:56 pm

PhilDidge wrote:No sassy you fucked up thinking the Iranian embassy was the Libyan embassy crisis

1984 - Libyan Embassy in London
In April 1984, The SAS anti-terrorist team deploys to London and prepares to storm the Libyan embassy following an incident in which a British policewoman is killed by gunfire from within. In the end, a diplomatic solution is reached and the SAS are stood down.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:No sassy you fucked up thinking the Iranian embassy was the Libyan embassy crisis

In April 1984, The SAS anti-terrorist team deploys to London and prepares to storm the Libyan embassy following an incident in which a British policewoman is killed by gunfire from within. In the end, a diplomatic solution is reached and the SAS are stood down.

I know what happened Irn, thanks for sharing and not every siege ends peacefully, did the Iranian one?
You know the one sassy thought after us both debating the Iranian one, she thought was the Libyan one by then calling me an idiot when she was the idiot thinking I was wrong when she was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 pm

That is called egg on face big time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:00 pm

Sassy wrote:Only person that is pathetic is you Didge, and what is completely pathetic is having an ego that doesn't let you see it.

Are more points about me, here have a tissue, to help wipe that egg off your face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:00 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I know what happened Irn, thanks for sharing and not every siege ends peacefully, did the Iranian one?
You know the one sassy thought after us both debating the Iranian one, she thought was the Libyan one by then calling me an idiot when she was the idiot thinking I was wrong when she was

Nope, I was talking about the Libyan one, because that is the first one everyone thinks of, because of the killing of PC Fletcher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:01 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Only person that is pathetic is you Didge, and what is completely pathetic is having an ego that doesn't let you see it.

Are more points about me, here have a tissue, to help wipe that egg off your face

You keep it, wankers need tissues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:03 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

How do you know any of the full facts and now are claiming things you have no idea on negotiations and just making things up now
They were asked for advice on planning to end a siege with military expertise, which we know not if they used the planning which as seen I very much doubt considering the loss of life

Clutching, mate you lost any straws that were left hanging, give it up, it is now pathetic

You tell me that I do not have the full facts and then you proceed to tell me exactly how it was when you know nothing more than just making it up - you're a real case Didge, you really are. The letter explains it all in that she agreed to offer the SAS to assist in the plan and it warns of the consequences and that is a fact. Mrs Ghandi agreed to it and you support that instead of peace and reconciliation therefore you are a fraud in standing up for it.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:05 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

So you screwed up in thinking that Sassy was on about the a different siege? Who mentioned eggs?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:07 pm

Sassy wrote:Actually it was the Libyan Embassy and they tried negotiating first, it was impossible, and there where hostages involved, so quite a different matter.   Fucking idiot.

Proof sass is lying, why say actually to a post by me debating the Iranian embassy when no mention is made of the Libyan one and then say negotiating was impossible when it was negotiating that resolved the Libyan one .

Busted and exposed as a whooping liar

Shall call you pinochio now

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:08 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

Go and read your post to me and just remember that if you can't take then don't dish it out.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:08 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

So you screwed up in thinking that Sassy was on about the a different siege? Who mentioned eggs?

Another poor liar as well backing a liar, hilarious, the eggs are on both of you now after my last post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Go and read your post to me and just remember that if you can't take then don't dish it out.

:D  Irn I love the abuse i know that is all you have to offer again your poor claims just crack me up

cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:10 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Actually it was the Libyan Embassy and they tried negotiating first, it was impossible, and there where hostages involved, so quite a different matter.   Fucking idiot.

Proof sass is lying, why say actually to a post by me debating the Iranian embassy when no mention is made of the Libyan one and then say negotiating was impossible when it was negotiating that resolved the Libyan one .

Busted and exposed as a whooping liar

Shall call you pinochio now

lol! 

Busted

On that note night

::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:12 pm

We know you love abuse, that's why we are happy to oblige, confirms in your pitiful little mind you are a hero, and you have to know that don't you Didge, going out and slaying the opposition. But then, it's a nice little fantasy for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:14 pm

lol

I catch sassy out lying and she still detracts from telling porkies, you cannot make it up how funny that is.

Admit you goofed up.

Oh tomorrow really must go, back thanks for the entertainment

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:15 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Another poor liar as well backing a liar, hilarious, the eggs are on both of you now after my last post

Ah, now we get to the bit where out comes

You are all liars

Almost always ends up with that so there ends the discussion and I'll leave you to crow and pin your battle honour on your chest in support of the military option that ended up with the death of thousands instead of trying to bring about peace and reconciliation which is something you do not support therefore you are a fraud.

Job done

Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:16 pm

Oh no, thank you Didge, it's so good to watch a real master comic at work.   Mind you, not so good when he thinks he's being serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:18 pm

::sexbnan: 

More desperation and lying, no where do I call all liars, just you and sassy, you even worse for knowing she goofed up, that is why it is hilarious you back people when you know they were wrong.

Sums you up buddy

lol! 

Thanks Irn has been fun watching you get so much into a fluster great entertainment tonight!

Better luck next time with your lame bashing of great leaders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Serious enough to show up a poor claim made by two people who exploit the deaths of innocent people to make unfounded claims

Byeeee until next time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next