NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drive Thru Tiger Enclosure In China- Tiger vs Stupid Humans; -1 Human

2 posters

Go down

Drive Thru Tiger Enclosure In China- Tiger vs Stupid Humans; -1 Human  Empty Drive Thru Tiger Enclosure In China- Tiger vs Stupid Humans; -1 Human

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:40 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/womans-attack-tiger-caught-video-40850124 

What part of 'DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE' ...even if you are so thoroughly pissed off at your husband that you forget - YOU ARE IN A TIGER ENCLOSURE AND THERE ARE LIVE TIGERS IN THERE WITH YOU???  Rolling Eyes

So this oriental wife, gets out and starts arguing with her husband {as seen on the video} then she's nabbed by the tiger - her husband jumps out to save his wife - the MIL of the wife jumps out to help rescue her stupid daughter and she ends up being 'KILLED' by the tiger!  No
Thank to all that is holy that the child STAYED in the back seat and didn't get out of the vehicle, like the signs clearly told all of the thinking adults TO NOT DO!

Back to top Go down

Drive Thru Tiger Enclosure In China- Tiger vs Stupid Humans; -1 Human  Empty Re: Drive Thru Tiger Enclosure In China- Tiger vs Stupid Humans; -1 Human

Post by Syl Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:47 pm

Stupid stupid woman. I can understand her OH and mother getting out instinctively to try to save her, but WHY did the daughter get out of the car in the first place.....no matter how pissed off you are with your OH surely common sense should prevail when tigers are a couple of feet away.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Drive Thru Tiger Enclosure In China- Tiger vs Stupid Humans; -1 Human  Empty Re: Drive Thru Tiger Enclosure In China- Tiger vs Stupid Humans; -1 Human

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Human beings are soooooooooooooooooo stupid sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utter madness, now she will have her mother's death on her conscience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:56 pm

sassy wrote:Human beings are soooooooooooooooooo stupid sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Utter madness, now she will have her mother's death on her conscience.
And the grand-daughter seated in the back; got to hear and see the entire event play out right before her very eyes.  Hopefully the child was far too small and this will just be a horrid/fading memory but since there's been no mention of the little ones age;  I'll go with the age was 1 or 2 yr old and that makes my Drive Thru Tiger Enclosure In China- Tiger vs Stupid Humans; -1 Human  988787160  and mind find some peace in this godawful event! pale

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:36 pm

Dare I say: Culling the herd?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:Dare I say: Culling the herd?

Oh, WTH ...the fake/fawning ones that provide us with their version of morality have quite proven that their hypocritical words have double sided meanings! Suspect
The moral majority {walk on water around here} ain't that saintly, if you catch my drift! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down